Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

Can He Win Every Entry? 

O D U A L

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Awesome Veterinarian Only Invited Doctors 

G Q Q E K

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Optimistic Reader Has Orange Handkerchief 

R G V R J

That Intern Can Kiss Everyone 

M D D Z I

His Young Daughter Reads Textbook

W A A A H

You Only Opted Orange Handkerchief? 

Y X E E G

She Found Really Cute Dog

O Q V D F

40 minutes ago, Euclid said:

Your earlier entry is missing a verb. So it is not a proper sentence.i think you know what to do.

You can stop targeting only me, there were numerous members' sentences that were horrible, some only used adjectives forming a sentence. So go and do likewise to all of them here eh!!! 

Ugly Usher Voted Very Keenly

K V V Q E

@sphere I don't usually bother to correct people's mistakes because this activity is just a mind exercise to me. For your case, I know your command of English is way beyond average and your list of vocabulary is large and impressive. That's why I bother to point out the problem in only your sentence construction as I know you will surely get it. But I do admit my intention somewhat comes across as just targeting specifically you. My apologies! I shall now quietly play the game just to relax and keep me sane. Let's shake hands and make peace. Ok?

Jovial Officer Is Not Going

S O R R Y

Edited by Euclid

Some Players Gave Private Suggestions

V Z U Q D

A bi xylophonist  blowing away

Awayz

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Resilient Reader Removed Rusty Rod

Y K K G C

14 minutes ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Rowdy Rapist Readily Raped Rough

C C C C C

You once told off others, now you also didn't check for clashes and edit accordingly wor. *tsk*

(re-posting 5-letter)

Can Cute Camper Carry Carrots?

Y K K G C

Young kinky kid got circumcised

Kkkkk

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

9 hours ago, sphere said:

You once told off others, now you also didn't check for clashes and edit accordingly wor. *tsk*

(re-posting 5-letter)

Can Cute Camper Carry Carrots?

Y K K G C

Wow so I missed it and I got a down vote ? 

Dun see u giving others a down vote this way ..... 

i merely reminded. *tsk*.  Once . Unlike u duh.

Edited by No Frills Factory Outlet

1 hour ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Dun see u giving others a down vote this way ..... 

I did, you're not the first. Should you look from page 674 onwards, I gave at least 3 others, just that you had the biggest reaction (being quite a seasoned player)! 

She Can't Avoid Looking Mad

R Z X Y B

New officer only accepts gays.

Gayzx

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, sphere said:

I did, you're not the first. Should you look from page 674 onwards, I gave at least 3 others, just that you had the biggest reaction (being quite a seasoned player)! 

She Can't Avoid Looking Mad

R Z X Y B

Certainly dun require a down vote . Dun see u giving that to other recent peeps. 

Everyone here playing. Seasoned or otherwise.

Each Cute Nun Answers Absentmindedly 

B O L I A

Bad officer loves interesting asses 

Asses

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Dun see u giving that to other recent peeps. 

How was 9 June (on page 674) not recent? Just about a week ago. 

Like I said, only you overreacted. Make sure to check for clashes and do the necessary. No need to keep harping on it. 

Good Operator Needs Superb Suggestion

U R D Y A

Edited by sphere

Quiet recessives always please tops.

Quiet

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Make That Camper Talk Now

Y C Z E E