Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

Interested Newbie Tried Inviting Lecturer

O H K R K

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Please Invite More Optimistic Undergraduates

U Y Y U J

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

That Reporter Is Keeping Tripod

G R E E I

Funny Queen Didn't Cook Joyfully

K W W Z H

Edited by sphere

Kind Intern Didn't Sweep Willingly

W Q Q X G

We Had Invited New Executives

T P P U F

3 minutes ago, Guest silly said:

Triple penetration powered  unidentified freak

FREAKS

5 letters - why you gave 6????

And thanks.

Funny Reader Expected Awesome Kids

D D V Y E

2 minutes ago, Guest silly said:

as you prefer to complain on others

P/S: I wasn't the one who likes correcting others on grammar eh, do take note.

Edited by sphere

Dashing Instructor Should Try Dessert

O Y R X D

1 minute ago, Guest silly said:

We are humans and not AI!!!!!

Must have accidentally swiped the letter "s". sorry....

Best is that you "talk" less - such post(s) can be disruptive eh, more so when you can't edit any of your post(s)...

Executives Are Educated And Energetic

E G Z Y C

5 hours ago, sphere said:

Best is that you "talk" less - such post(s) can be disruptive eh, more so when you can't edit any of your post(s)...

2 hours ago, Dart said:

You don't seem to have any problem with "Weird" Guest on page 716 & 717?

but Sphere you talk most here, as you have any "supervisory" role.... It's very disruptive too. I prefer some human interaction instead of being a dead fish.
Sphere, you always need to come with a comment or something. Nothing is really disruptive because you can read on...

7 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Have the undergraduate join us?

Joinu

Sorry it must be:

Have the undergraduates joined us?

Jolly orals incidentally never unite

UNINE

2 hours ago, Guest silly said:

but Sphere you talk most here, as you have any "supervisory" role.... It's very disruptive too. I prefer some human interaction instead of being a dead fish.
Sphere, you always need to come with a comment or something. Nothing is really disruptive because you can read on...

When I talked in here, I don't disrupt the flow of the game.

But when you talked in here, you need extra post(s), which already caused disruption. And this is a game thread, not an interaction thread, you could head to the Personals folder where you find lots of interaction eh.

Bored Executive Get Kissed Playfully

U E Y Y B

Please Exempt All Cute Engineers

P R E K A

He Tried To Kill Me

K U Z U A

Janitor Joined Your Kind Engineer

G R Y V B

Toxic Waste Should Be Disposed

D P X I C

His Character Is Very Undesirable

Z O W E D

Banker Removed Your Furniture Instantly

O O V R E

Foreign Reporter Voided Payment Purposely

K Q U I F