Male HQ

Boy Is A Bottom + What Are Signs Of A Bottom? (compiled)

Guest Guest

From http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/28/boy-is-a-bottom-willam-vicky-vox-detox-drag-queens_n_2568983.html

They're back!

The drag queen trio of the hit song "Chow Down (At Chick-fil-A)" just released their new music video, "Boy Is A Bottom," a gay sex-themed parody of Alicia Keys' chart-topping single, "Girl On Fire."

Check out the three queens -- Willam Belli, Vicky Vox and Detox, the new "RuPaul's Drag Race" season five contestant (the show premieres tonight at 9/8c on Logo) -- in this hysterical video where they serve up some Alicia Keys realness, poking fun at bottoms.

Werk, girls! Keep the videos and songs coming!

Not too sure what is the actual lyrics, but thumbs up for the creativity

He’s just a boy, but he is a bottom.

Make him try to top, he’ll cry.

Never even satisfied.

It says his verse upon his grinder.

Oh, versatile yeah, ah ha.

Going now you’re super gay.

Aaaaaaaahhhhh ass up and pull those pants down.

I heard that one time that he had a [gown].

Ho oh ho oh oh. Oh ho ho ho.

His hole is medium rare.

And you won’t find a hair.

Stink!!

This boy is a bottom, bottom.

This boy is a bottom.

I got my good bottom, bottom.

He’s raging his bottom.

He got freaked enemas for days.

60 minutes in the gym.

45 about a shower in.

He’s a (inaudible) went on a date.

Awe ass pussy is sweet and clean.

(A total tops) total dream.

Ohhhhh ho ohho.

That hole ain’t been tight for years.

Slopabottumus cream.

Vo ho ho ho ahhh.

Rectal prolapse regained.

Shouted it up with his hand.

Take that take it, blah, blah blah.

This boy is a bottom.

I got my good bottom, bottom. (bottom) (bottom)

He is raging his bottom.

Dick pig, over here pig.

Bet my shaft disappear in your rear pig.

Double penetration with you up in here pig,

Are you there pig?

This goes there pig.

Hang on your back, well that’s my turn pig.

Yeah that’s your boy gash.

Into my twink stash.

Keep sucking me.

Do it till I am tucking jean.

Guess I’m on top.

Because ain’t nobody fucking me.

And now it’s time for a breakdown.

Yea

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

No, no, no, noooooooo.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

Never gonna bottom.

This boy is a bottom.

I got my good bottom, bottom.

He is raging his bottom.

Ohhh oh hooo.

Ohhh oh hooo.

Ohhh oh hooo.

He is just a boy when he is a bottom.

• 2 years later...
Guest Bottom

I used to have men stalking me, strangers in fact. But I afraid they might be bottom, so I never give them the chance.  Sometimes I thought people sitting with crossed legs, love having their ass facing you during shower or having loose wrists aka sissy, or dress to kill type are but some signs he could be bottom.

I know people will say I am stereotypical, but hey, I am talking about may be 80% possibility here. What do you think?

U r a btm or at least speak like one, so u should know better.

I used to have men stalking me, strangers in fact. But I afraid they might be bottom, so I never give them the chance.  Sometimes I thought people sitting with crossed legs, love having their ass facing you during shower or having loose wrists aka sissy, or dress to kill type are but some signs he could be bottom.

I know people will say I am stereotypical, but hey, I am talking about may be 80% possibility here. What do you think?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Everytime you see dildo like vegetables, you feel like running to them and ''massage'' your ass. Yes? No? hehehehehehehehe

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Nowadays more btms are quite str8 acting and some are even quite manly. You wont know until you ask or on bed.

That being said, dun judge a person based on sexual role pls, thats smth which im learning as i get to know more gays

Nowadays more btms are quite str8 acting and some are even quite manly. You wont know until you ask or on bed.

That being said, dun judge a person based on sexual role pls, thats smth which im learning as i get to know more gays

True. Pardon me if I had shared this story before: When Towel Club was still in operation, I had fun with a muscle guy. After that he shared he asked a muscle guy to fuck him but the muscle guy asked him to fuck him instead.

Whatever role one chooses is to one's comfort. No shaming in whatever ways. I am sure most of us who are tops have had asses from muscle, straight acting guys we swore were tops etc. Gay men are just too bloody bitchy putting labels to everything and holding a judge hammer for other people's lives just because they don't like what they see or they are not getting what they want. And when other people do that to them, they cry foul. WTF.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Lim Guan Eng

There are so many signs can tell people that he is a bottom. There are:

1▶ sissy behaviors

2▶ talkative

3▶ stare eyes on guys

4▶ keep on mentioning who is "handsome"

5▶ their hands signs

6▶ their appearancee

There are so many signs can tell people that he is a bottom. There are:

1▶ sissy behaviors

2▶ talkative

3▶ stare eyes on guys

4▶ keep on mentioning who is "handsome"

5▶ their hands signs

6▶ their appearancee

Aiyoh! This is stereotyping lah. Some of the people I know fit into your list 1-6 but are tops. :D

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Lim Guan Eng

Aiyoh! This is stereotyping lah. Some of the people I know fit into your list 1-6 but are tops. :D

Are you sure?

I mentioned these 6 signs are from my experienc in life.

You mean Top have a sissy behaviours.....talkative. ....like to show hands signs.....then they are bottom.they can be a top just for a moment, they still enjoy as a bottom in life.

My experience won't fail me.....haha

Are you sure?

I mentioned these 6 signs are from my experienc in life.

You mean Top have a sissy behaviours.....talkative. ....like to show hands signs.....then they are bottom.they can be a top just for a moment, they still enjoy as a bottom in life.

My experience won't fail me.....haha

Yes I am sure. One is married with a few kids. Kid you not. There are billions of people in this world. Types of people you have met, I might not have met. Vice versa. Saying that, there are many different types out that don't fit our stereotypes or what we thought should be the way society deems normal or abnormal. 

― J'son M. Lee 

Many Manly gays r btms.

Few Sissy gays r tops.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Yes I am sure. One is married with a few kids. Kid you not. There are billions of people in this world. Types of people you have met, I might not have met. Vice versa. Saying that, there are many different types out that don't fit our stereotypes or what we thought should be the way society deems normal or abnormal. 

Wow, it's almost like anecdotal evidence is a dubious source of support for a generalized claim.

Guest Guest

Bottoms can both look and act manly, or sissy; and vice versa. There can be no generalization made! Humans do not fit into any stereotype AT ALL. When you see MORE, you will know and be convinced by EVIDENCE out there.

The re is a new term I've discovered lately talking to an acquaintance. He calls himself an "alpha receiver" versus bottom. Appearance wise, he has a ripped solid muscular body. Probably can lift a whole lot more than any other guys. Have facial hair... so don't stereotype people. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Guest Guest

If he let you finger his ass, he is bottom.

And if he check on the size of your tool, oh, he is a sure bottom.

Lol nice try. Boo generalizations again. Some tops allow to be fucked. That's call flexible.

Guest Guest

Gays do mot fall neatly into top or bottom role. There are many different shades of grey in between. Thought we had already got this established long ago?

Guest Guest

Many Manly gays r btms.

Few Sissy gays r tops.

I am a manly btm and always get mistaken by confused btms like ts.

Even though you are right that there are many manly btms, I am very confident that most will not dare to assume I am a btm because your mind will always be fooled by appearances.

It's also no use asking because few will tell you the truth.

Part of the fun is the hunt. Both parties must at least show interest first then I'll pretend to give him some hints. If he doesn't get it I'll think he's not an aggressive top and forget him. If he gets it, he will make his moves, be aggressive and not fear rejection or complaints of harassment. This is the right time to touch my ass else I'll move on.

Hints will be like I know he's walking behind me and stalking me so I suddenly like slow down to give him a chance to bump into me.

Or he's stalking me at the showers and I purposely turn my ass towards his direction and pretend to wash it in his sight. This one really too obvious that many times he'll directly move over to shower with me and finger wash me.

There are so many hints and only an observant top who's stalking me will catch it else it's over.

Guest Guest

I am a manly btm and always get mistaken by confused btms like ts.

Even though you are right that there are many manly btms, I am very confident that most will not dare to assume I am a btm because your mind will always be fooled by appearances.

It's also no use asking because few will tell you the truth.

Part of the fun is the hunt. Both parties must at least show interest first then I'll pretend to give him some hints. If he doesn't get it I'll think he's not an aggressive top and forget him. If he gets it, he will make his moves, be aggressive and not fear rejection or complaints of harassment. This is the right time to touch my ass else I'll move on.

Hints will be like I know he's walking behind me and stalking me so I suddenly like slow down to give him a chance to bump into me.

Or he's stalking me at the showers and I purposely turn my ass towards his direction and pretend to wash it in his sight. This one really too obvious that many times he'll directly move over to shower with me and finger wash me.

There are so many hints and only an observant top who's stalking me will catch it else it's over.

lol interesting read

but no matter tops or btms, each gay has their own personality and way of doing things

try not to stereotype and assume how one should behave based on his sexual role.

Guest Guest

Just had a funny encounter over the long weekend.

I gave the hints and this green top who is my type, didn't get it till I had to drop my towel and I had to bend over to pick it up.

Suddenly he got it and clumsily jammed his finger into my ass. I didn't expect him to suddenly be aggressive so was not prepared and his finger hurt me. I yelped in pain and he quickly said sorry sorry and ran off afraid I'll beat him up. hahaha

Shit, some people forgot they got finger nails.

• Guest locked this topic