Male HQ

Where To Get Good Pepper Crab?

Guest Guest_clementi

Know one at a coffee shop at Joo Chiat. It is at the corner. Cannot remember the address....

It's located at road junction of Joo Chiat Rd/Still Rd. Reasonable price and good.

247-249 Joo Chiat Place, Eng Seng Restaurant

Singapore 427932 Tel: 64405560

Business Hours: 5.00 pm to 9.30 pm, Off Days: Wednesday

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

yes the one at amk should be at amk st 22, blk 232. It is a corner coffee shop at ground floor of the hdb block. During weekend, the carpark in front always full due to many customers coming to patronize the store. Its advisable to try their crabs during weekdays to avoid the crowds.

yes the one at amk should be at amk st 22, blk 232.  It is a corner coffee shop at ground floor of the hdb block.  During weekend, the carpark in front always full due to many customers coming to patronize the store. Its advisable to try their crabs during weekdays to avoid the crowds.

Found the stall in food directory, the address:

Mellben Seafood

Located at #01-1222 Block 232 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 , Singapore 560232

Remarks in website: Mellben Seafood occupies a corner HDB coffeeshop in Ang Mo Kio block 233

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

yes the one at amk should be at amk st 22, blk 232.? It is a corner coffee shop at ground floor of the hdb block.? During weekend, the carpark in front always full due to many customers coming to patronize the store. Its advisable to try their crabs during weekdays to avoid the crowds.

not only weekend but weekday too, never tried before, cos heard need to wait for at least an hour & they don't allow customer to make reservation, as what Buaya said, very famous, is not hawker centre but coffeeshop, if you know where is Mayflower Secondary school, you will know the place, just look for the the overhead bridge & very near the church but forget the name, hope this make clear to you now, from AMK central just take bus 262, 165, 166 etc

• 1 month later...

for me, if i really wanted chilli crab, i will go to the Oasis, No Signboard restaurant. yes it's pricy... but the crabs are first class... and not so hot too...

the other places you have to take your chances.

Agree that Joo Chiat Place sri lankan crabs are good... not sure if they changed the cook tho... that plays a MAJOR part in how good it is...

There is another place... Geylang lor 31. corner coffee shop. sells 'killer' crab bee hoon and their crab roe is something i will always benchmark against all others. haha coffee shop... accepts Visa and Mastercard one ok? dun pray pray...

incidentally, in the mornings, the coffee shop sells GREAT half boiled eggs and charcoal fire kaya toast... the coffee/tea is good too... but the guy serving is sullen and shirtless cub... for those who like... hahaha... and he sometimes ignore you when you order too :) but will deliver what you order when you sit down for a while... one man show, so do be patient, even not many customer, toast need time and half boiled eggs... are an art...

Baloo

agree that the pepper crabs are great at no signboard... but chilli crabs i find it ok leh... but only at the Oasis branch... the other branches are a letdown... maybe becos my encounters with chilli crab limited...

other place wif good chilli crab aside from those mentioned include punggol seafood restaurant at marine parade east coast park tennis centre. also not bad.

there was one great one at chong pang hawker centre before it was torn down but that was years ago leow...

to me... crab meat must be firm and full in the shell... shrunken crab meat or flaky crab meat is a total letdown, and usually i will request for a change, or i will 'treat' the staff to the lousy crabs they served... :angry:

Big sized guys like you can get away with feeding the staff the lousy crab meat... I guess... :lol:

I hate the crabs that have a bad smell and the meat sticks to the shell... Those are probably almost dead or dead crabs... Was eating at Jumbo at RiverWalk and our both tables were served these bad crabs... We asked for discounts!... And I doubt I will want to eat there again if have a choice... But the chilli crab sauce is quite good...

eating lousy crab meat spoils your palette... i rather 'chia' them eat their own shit lor... no doubt i will pay for it... but I won't touch it leow...

not being bitchy or act rich... i'm not... yet I rather not eat shit lor... more fun to 'chia' them eat shit... and watch...

:swear:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.