Male HQ

Car Fun (Compiled)

On 6/20/2012 at 12:39 AM, Ceratoguy said:

My dim encounter fantasy continued:

I try to recall some relaxing massage techniques I received before and apply them where I can. I glide my hands with light pressure along his leg uptil his knees.. After a few strokes I continue higher and caress his thighs. The towel shifts slightly and I realise that he likes it. I caress higher n closer to his nether region. I feel my fingers touching the base a few times. I caress more daringly as close as possible but without direct obvious contact with his fast hardening tool. I hold off the temptation as long as I can. I adjust myself as I find myself hardening in anticipation too. I sneak a peak at him and see that his eyes are still closed with a relaxed smile.

I pull the towel away slowly and see it clearly now. Even in the dimness, I can see it hard and straight. Its beautiful I think to myself. I start stroking it slowly, my other hand holding and caressing his sack. After a while, I feel his precum overflowing. It makes it easier to stoke him. The added lubricant adds to his pleasure and I can almost hear the soft whimpers of pleasure. I'm transfixed with his thobbing tool in my hands and am determined to see him explode. My wish comes true after what seems about ten minutes. He grunts a little while cumming in my hands. I take some nearby tissue and we clean ourselves. I wash my hands in the bathroom, change quickly and leave as quickly.as.i arrived. My heart pounding loudly as I reach the lift.. I really enjoyed the experience. But Im wondering why I had this strange desire to lick his tool.. Lick or suck? Should I have tried? I'll.never know now.. I reach the lobby and leave the hotel with a spring in my step /forum/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Hot!!

• yoyQ changed the title to Any top drivers seeking manhood massage in you car