Male HQ

Debate On Hiv / Stds And Visiting Sauna + What are the chances of getting STD in sauna?(compiled)

Guest Guest

Seriously, all these saunas should be closed down. They are giving free passes to young ppl , luring them for their own selfish economic gain. Some young people are not ignorant, they are being lured by experienced ppl to have sex without safety, thus exposing themselves to diffeerent diseases at a young age. If it's HIV, then one will regret forever.

Think should write to MCYS and advocate the closing down of these places.

YES! All move to public gyms, parks, toilets, swimming pool better.  :rolleyes:

Seriously, all these saunas should be closed down. They are giving free passes to young ppl , luring them for their own selfish economic gain. Some young people are not ignorant, they are being lured by experienced ppl to have sex without safety, thus exposing themselves to diffeerent diseases at a young age. If it's HIV, then one will regret forever.

Think should write to MCYS and advocate the closing down of these places.

It doesn't matter whether sauna exists a not. People are going to have sex somehow. Lol.

Be be it str8, gay, bi, married, etc, unless one can abstain from sex, going to sauna or not going to a sauna won't stop someone from getting diseases from having sex.

Before you were even born, and when saunas weren't even around back in the 1990s, many gays met on IRC chatrooms, some met while crusing Hong Lim Park, Raffles place, Swimming pools, toilets, etc. All these underground activities were already going on. So what makes you think by closing down the saunas, will help in preventing the disease from spreading?

The best way for young people like yourself to be protected is Learn how you can't prevent it. Do you mean by banning saunas, you mean horny young men like yourself and others won't go onto Gay apps or website and or go to cruisy pools and places, etc. to look for sex?

Please don't come here with ignorance and high morals thinking that by banning saunas you can prevent people from contracting diseases. Only a naive and ignorant person will think that banning sauna is the only solution. Let me quote an example, did you think that by banning drug usage and chewing gum, means that people don't take drugs or chew chewing gum?

The only way you can prevent yourself from contracting diseases is NOT TO HAVE SEX with ANYONE. But, if you must have sex, then the best way is to understand how to protect yourself from those diseases.

Please go to http://www.afa.org.sg/ or go and do some research online to understand more about how u CAN contract diseases and HOW to Prevent getting infected. Its NOT about banning saunas, banning gay apps, banning this banning that.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest lumbakuda

hahaha..u guys are worst than me ..cook b4 suck la,spray dettol la..

hahaha....funny guys,,i think ajs have good sense of humour...

1 more thing,when new member if m not mistaken like 711 exist,how to avoid having sex

in sauna or sucking cocks...mmmmmm..makanlicious..lol

YES! All move to public gyms, parks, toilets, swimming pool better. :rolleyes:

Yea thats why saunas are set up as an avenue for gays to have fun and not loiter at public places to be seen as nuisance by the straights.

Most gays are not ignorant about risks and all but we are all blinded by lust.

Guest fall sick in gay Sauna

hahaha..u guys are worst than me ..cook b4 suck la,spray dettol la..

hahaha....funny guys,,i think ajs have good sense of humour...

1 more thing,when new member if m not mistaken like 711 exist,how to avoid having sex

in sauna or sucking cocks...mmmmmm..makanlicious..lol

Pardon me for being really really straight forward here. THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATTER !!

Please keep this in mind. You can laugh it off and joke about it now, but when you really get yourself sick and also infected other people, the only emotion you have is regret and anger.

Some sick men even purposely go around infecting other men because they are so angry with themselves that they are sick and not other so they want other men to suffer with them too. And where is the best place to carry out his sick plan ?

Guest lumbakuda

ok...my apologies but my intention is not to make fun here.

btw,i neva been to sauna b4.,so tats y if u guys really 1 2 enjoy,so got to face all this

nonsense as u can see human always share their bad experiences but wants to enjoy

all the good things in life all by themselves.(selfish=human).so i think management should

take some measurement to allow in only healthy eg fever free guys in sauna..this could

help in a way.

ok..so i think management should take some measurement to allow in only healthy eg fever free guys in sauna..this could

help in a way.

That is the problem with people like you, you never think before you post. If it's your first time going to a sauna and the management wants you to be tested for any infectious disease or produce a letter from accredited doctor before they let you in, would you still go in? By the way, during the SARs periods, all patrons going into most of the saunas are scanned for fever before they are let in.  But with AIDS and STI, it's not so simple and not everyone want to be tested just to be allowed into a sauna.

Just for your information, the job of the management of a sauna is just to provide a conducive environment for their customers to use their facilities, it is not their responsibility to check or conduct checks on their paying customers. It's a sauna for crying out loud, NOT a nursery or child care centre.

You really need to engage your brains before you post otherwise, you would sound really dumb.

Sex is dirty... When two persons come into close contact, virus and bacteria spreads...

Gay sex or Straight sex both are dirty and got the same amount of chance of getting AIDS

Guest same guest

Fundamentaly, the biological components of viruses (HIV among others) is so simple, they are prone to mutation. Full shower on the spot may be advisable. Not to mention patrons deliberately spreading venereal diseases. As for the boys, Isn't it time for some of us to face up to the difference in between those naturally homosexual, those bisexual with stronger homosexual inclination and those who are simply compounding on their own childhood trauma? May be as a sport. Let's not treat srxual intercourse as an act of self-depradation.

no. 1 Tell me what is "fall very sick".. you cant just "Fall very sick", there is a particle virus or bacteria that is the cause, and that you have a certain symptom. do you have fever ? or breakout in boils or what?

no. 2 I do believe saunas increase exposure and risk. After all its very different from cruising. You get orgies in the corridor and everyone there is for approach

Guest fall sick in gay Sauna

no. 1 Tell me what is "fall very sick".. you cant just "Fall very sick", there is a particle virus or bacteria that is the cause, and that you have a certain symptom. do you have fever ? or breakout in boils or what?

no. 2 I do believe saunas increase exposure and risk. After all its very different from cruising. You get orgies in the corridor and everyone there is for approach

Wow I couldn't believe you say that !! I respect your view. But I personally totally disagreed with your logic and reasoning. OK ... whatever you want to do please please love yourself and cherish your health.

Guest Tricks don't work

Fall sick in gay sauna guy is a very shrewd manipulator and full of fallacies which is taken up up by curiouslad 2 hand in glove conclusion to close the venues. 

I am neither for nor against it.

But going by that argument, the whole of Geylang must be closed down as well.

Keeping yourself safe is not only applicable here but everywhere.

Guest Fall sick in gay sauna gu

Fall sick in gay sauna guy is a very shrewd manipulator and full of fallacies which is taken up up by curiouslad 2 hand in glove conclusion to close the venues.

I am neither for nor against it.

But going by that argument, the whole of Geylang must be closed down as well.

Keeping yourself safe is not only applicable here but everywhere.

Hmm... is interesting how you able to draw that kind of conclusion on me. Anyway, I personally still think that nowadays one going to have a higher chance of falling sick in gay sauna since now all sort of men know where to go for sex in Singapore.

Gay Sauna owner is not interested whether the men is healthy or sick. They are still doing business and all they want is for more men to come to use their facilitues. Therefore is up to the customers to use their venue at their own risk on whatever they want to do with any men there.

Interesting Article and interview from the Hall of Shame. I think there is also men with mentality like her everywhere infecting other men.

http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/

SHS: Aren’t you afraid of STD?

Crystal: I do but I need to make money fast. Men orgasm faster without condom too, it saves me time as it can be tiring having sex with a few men in a single day. To be honest, I did get infected before but it has been treated. I guess it is part of the job. As for the men, they were unfaithful so they deserve what they got (STD) from others through me.

Wow I couldn't believe you say that !! I respect your view. But I personally totally disagreed with your logic and reasoning. OK ... whatever you want to do please please love yourself and cherish your health.

Like i said.. u cant just "fall sick".. either u engaged in raw sex and gotten a STD, or just an influenza virus or similar. So which is which?

Guest gisgood

shogun suana is so dark. I fall sick after having sex with a guy in the dark.

i told the management to put brighter light in the pte room, they never listen.

Is there any authorityI can complain.

Like i said.. u cant just "fall sick".. either u engaged in raw sex and gotten a STD, or just an influenza virus or similar. So which is which?

Joshboy, you don't have to be so technical about it. The point that he trying to point out here is that if one just go around have sex with any strangers he attracted to in gay sauna, you would have high risk of getting yourself sick when the other guy is already sick himself. And that person can look very healthy but that does not mean he is already infected with some kind of virus. Especially when a irresponsible guy who already have a cold and still go to gay sauna to have fun, when he sneeze the virus will be air borne and anybody there will get infected. Guys go to gay sauna the main intention is to have sex with another man who don't even know how they look like when they have fun in the dark room. 

complain abt a gay club to the authorities for not lighting up a private room????

*scratching head*

shogun suana is so dark. I fall sick after having sex with a guy in the dark. i told the management to put brighter light in the pte room, they never listen. Is there any authorityI can complain.

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest

There r many hiv positive people in the world not taking medication n not developing aids. Ever. N they r perfectly healthy. We may have been fooled by the powers that be. Pls google.

Guest Raiden Alpha

There r many hiv positive people in the world not taking medication n not developing aids. Ever. N they r perfectly healthy. We may have been fooled by the powers that be. Pls google.

I think people such as you are in denial.

Internet is not the Akashic records.

I have seen people with full blown aids before who eventually die.Its not a good painless death.

And there is one issue over HIV that bother me,true in today time improve medications can turn it into a manageable disease for those who can afford it but these people are still capable of spreading it to others. What happen if the next guy is unable to afford expensive monthly medications in a lifetime basis? That's the con of having HIV around in our midst.

Guest Raiden Alpha

it also bothers me the western medicine science have not do much research into chinese herbs to see if herbs can cure it but dare proclaim hiv has no cure?recently a chinese herb discovered can kill cancer cells. and weird is those so call treatment drugs do is suppress the virus but not kill it while it weakens immunity yet no immunity boosting medicine was created to fight it it..truly suspicious....they already have ways to prevent it,treat it but no cure??sounds supsicious, Only fund those treatment type drugs research not those that try to cure it research..There are many suspicious points as i do more research into the history of this virus..many things dun add up..

Let us just say there is a cure for HIV/AIDS out there somewhere but people like you and I will have no access to it. :)

The entire pharmaceutical/insurance/hospital industries and certain politician careers will be kill off overnight if the cure become a widespread public knowledge.

They earn untold trillions of revenue annually by keeping the mass unaware of the truth behind all these things. What is human lives in the face of money to these capitalist monsters? :)

Anyway try not to contract HIV at all costs.

Nothing but only woes and pain await people when health is compromise by it.

Hell don't even fall sick in Singapore,because they can suck away all your money in a single night. Lol.

Guest guest

singapore most expensive city  to  live in ,in the world,already sucking lol

From the foreigner point of view and your neighbour, the cost of living is definitely NOT the highest in the world.  I am not going to elaborate because many will hit back on me.  To me the standard of living is high but fine. It is manageable to me,

Guest Raiden Alpha

From the foreigner point of view and your neighbour, the cost of living is definitely NOT the highest in the world. I am not going to elaborate because many will hit back on me. To me the standard of living is high but fine. It is manageable to me,

Your business lah talk so much for fuck?

-屌-

it also bothers me the western medicine science have not do much research into chinese herbs to see if herbs can cure it but  dare proclaim hiv has no cure?recently a chinese herb discovered can kill cancer cells. and weird is those so call treatment drugs  do is  suppress the virus but not kill it while it weakens immunity yet no immunity boosting medicine was created to fight it  it..truly suspicious....they already have ways to prevent it,treat it but no cure??sounds supsicious, Only fund those treatment type drugs research not those that try to cure it research..There are many suspicious points as i do more research into the  history of  this  virus..many things dun  add up..

If Chinese herbs could cure HIV, the whole world would be using Chinese herbs instead of the still expensive HIV drugs. There are countless conspiracy theories about "western medicine", but how true are they?  Western medicine helps and cures many people...  because there is huge money to make by doing so.  New drugs come to the market that are revolutionary and effective. One example is the recent new drug Sofosbufir to cure Hepatitis C, with a high rate of cure and minimum side effects. This is very positive.  The negative is that the drug is priced so high, it is nearly criminal.   Same with other new drugs.

There needs to be increasing outcry in society about the blackmail by the medical industry which tries to get the maximum money it can in exchange of "health"...  a matter of life or death.

the risk of std is not low, many people have several rounds over there so the chance of them having std/hiv is actually quite high..

I just had 4 times experience with protection, but still contracted STD myself...well, i know the risk so I got no one but myself to blame, but pls do go for regular checkup as many people have STD/HIV but are unaware of it as there are no symptoms to be seen

they dun reseach chinese herbs because they could not patent herbs, cannot profit from it.. and yes they are over profiting..i hear these medical companys  are  very powerful and as  rich or more rich than the governments.

You brought up an interesting point.  There are and always will be smart people who want to advance medicine for altruistic reasons or non-profit reasons (like prestige).  They don't mind researching the most inexpensive, natural solutions.  The problem is that modern research has become prohibitively expensive, out of reach of many non-profit groups.  Here the solution should come from the government by funding not-for-profit research.  This is something the free-market people should reflect about and make them reduce their hate of governments.

i not sure what i read is true,but if hiv destroy your immunity then other disease infect body and kills u,thus hiv does not kill people,they merely destroy immunity within the body,weaken the body so much  that other disease,infection can kill u,so the treatment should be to strengthen immunity  so our body  self immunity can be strong enough to kill it ,instead of suppression treatments  that suppress virus from mutiplying only..nothing else..while the side effects from the suppression treatment drugs harms the body..thus cannot even  call it a treatment at all..

You read correctly.  The HIV virus destroys some cells the immunity system needs (CD4 cells). The correct treatment is not to "strengthen the immune system" but to prevent the CD4 cells to be killed by the virus.  Therefore, the HIV drugs prevent the HIV virus from reproducing.  But some remnant HIV virus hide in places of the body that are inaccessible to medicines,  therefore the virus cannot be totally eliminated and  therefore there is no "cure".  But the treatment IS effective.

Guest Guest

You read correctly.  The HIV virus destroys some cells the immunity system needs (CD4 cells). The correct treatment is not to "strengthen the immune system" but to prevent the CD4 cells to be killed by the virus.  Therefore, the HIV drugs prevent the HIV virus from reproducing.  But some remnant HIV virus hide in places of the body that are inaccessible to medicines,  therefore the virus cannot be totally eliminated and  therefore there is no "cure".  But the treatment IS effective.

Spoken like an someone who is living with it.

Let us just say there is a cure for HIV/AIDS out there somewhere but people like you and I will have no access to it. :)

The entire pharmaceutical/insurance/hospital industries and certain politician careers will be kill off overnight if the cure become a widespread public knowledge.

They earn untold trillions of revenue annually by keeping the mass unaware of the truth behind all these things. What is human lives in the face of money to these capitalist monsters? :)

Anyway try not to contract HIV at all costs.

Nothing but only woes and pain await people when health is compromise by it.

Hell don't even fall sick in Singapore,because they can suck away all your money in a single night. Lol.

On the contrary, I tend to think that major researches (supported by the pharma companies) are racing to developed and market the drug.

Reason being, whoever who finds the cure will automatically reap tonnes of financial benefits; and they must do so before their competitor does.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Agree with nogan above me on why there are no cure for chronic and incurable diseases for such a long time coming forth.

One need to understand the true nature of the world in order to connect all the links in the big picture and grasp what is truly happening behind the scene.

Once you figure out how world economics are build up and grown dependent on the the institutions and parameters of healthcare,agriculture,insurance and politics etc you would start to understand what is happening to your values,diet,lifestyle and spending habits.

It is all a conspiracy and everything is interlink in this world.

Learn to use Facebook,Internet,Youtube and Books to look in the right areas to empower yourselves with the right knowledge necessary to guide you through this modern threacherous world gone wrong.

Guest Raiden Alpha

If scientists and biologists of our time can already decode and decipher the map of genome/DNA structure in man and all creations including virus and bacteria why can't a cure be invented?

Guest Raiden Alpha

On the contrary, I tend to think that major researches (supported by the pharma companies) are racing to developed and market the drug.

Reason being, whoever who finds the cure will automatically reap tonnes of financial benefits; and they must do so before their competitor does.

There are actually only a few handful of pharmaceutical giants around in this world.There are all just hiding behind various forms of identities and subsidiaries companies they have set up all over the world making it seem like there are many companies around.

Pharma invested billions annually to keep their holds on patents,scientific developments,copyrights and infringements because there is trillions to be made in the global healthcare industry per year.

Their influence is very great and far reaching that they are able to influence health board and FDA to pass bills that is favourable to them to keep their lucrative trade alive.

They share a symbiotic relationship with governments of the world.

• G_M changed the title to Debate On Hiv / Stds And Visiting Sauna + What are the chances of getting STD in sauna?(compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic