Male HQ

Asia / America / China / Korea / Nz / Sweden / Thailand / Ukrain / Britain Got Talent Show (Compiled)

CrewCut

She was a man.

Not sure if she is a full woman yet.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

The worst for her is she still loves her dad who hits her for being a women.

she still love her dad, cos i believe she understood the hopes for a " normal " parent for their kid(s), is not easy for them ( parents ) too.

when i heard that she said, " they'd always make fun of me, called me FAG, DRAG QUEEN. " really can feel the pain inside her. yes, gay, transvestite etc is a tough path, but we have to be honest to ourself.

she is awesome, she is more pretty than most gals & more understanding & brave than most people

Edited by snowball

• 2 months later...
Guest Ironrod

Korea almost 9 months is freezing cold.

@ 5 he starts sleeping on the streets.....that's really tough life.....

He is really a survivor

The next Susan Boyle Sensation. :) This time it is in Korea. Used to hear people complaining that life is unfair and there is some truth in it. However, it is what we make from this unfairness that we make the best out of it. Sung-bong Choi and Susan Boyle share the same experience as being laughed at in the beginning. But it is during the performance that the audience realised that Susan and Sung-bong had their hidden talents. So never judge a book by its cover. Can't wait for Sung-boi Choi to come up with an album. I will be the first to rush out to buy. :) Keep it up! :clap:

Thank you for the clip. Makes me realize how fortunate i am. I think with material comfort and daily job, i seem to have forgotten

what its like to be struggling with life and to actually have a dream. Days has been filled with the non meaningful mundane. Think i need to appreciate my life more.

Life is a blessing to many of us without knowing it till we time and again realised that there are so many unfortunate people living in our midst.

Do whisper a prayer daily to these people and at the same time bless them to be strong in health and spirit always.

Guest Guest

Just a few thoughts:

(1) not sure if this is true because TV shows like this may cook up touching stories to push up viewership. Not sure how a 5year old can survive alone (where to find food, money, clothes, haircut, supply for gums/energy drink etc)

(2) if this is true, then such TV show is a good platform to let the social outcast shine, also a good platform for viewers to help.

(3) we must do more to help the less fortunate. Heard many stories of young children being abused and we should think of someway to help.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Ironrod

I would call him handsome.

Yeah, it's sad but glad he seems like a strong soul.

Hope he finds someone to teach him how to love since he lost so much love at such a young age.

Thanks for sharing btw.

it's very sad that how mongolian guys are not supposed to cry over such things, and at such a young age, the little boy must learn how to control his tears and emotions.

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

This show gonna last like super long, so many ppl and alot of them got the 'yes' from the judges. I agree that there are some talent out there, but some only have the 感动 factor in them, not really talent btw the boy like singing 儿童歌, no offense though, i felt that if he sounded like an adult then i would give him a yes, plus some 2 ppl band also got in, shouldnt they be in other shows

Edited by Officeboy

Guest singaporegotforeigntalent

For those BWers who complaints that their life sucks. You should watch the following video.

I hope this video will show you how some people can overcome adversity and live a colourful life.

I guarantee you will be moved to tears.

I'm so sorry, but who caused our lives to be suck?

Who caused our fellow countrymen to lose their jobs?

Who caused the old generation of Singaporeans to have to sell tissues and collect garbage to support their lives?

Who caused our country to become over populated and property prices sky rocketing?

I won't be touched by the life stories of these people, who are the reasons behind our suffering and pain. I doubt that those so-called "participants" are actually real participants considering the cunning natures of cheenas. Perhaps most, if not all, performances were just faked to attract viewers. Even if they are indeed real participants, don't you agree that cheenas will always be cheenas..? They are just bunch of rude and uncivilized ppl...Aren't there more worth-watching videos out there?

I'm so sorry, but who caused our lives to be suck? Who caused our fellow countrymen to lose their jobs? Who caused the old generation of Singaporeans to have to sell tissues and collect garbage to support their lives? Who caused our country to become over populated and property prices sky rocketing? I won't be touched by the life stories of these people, who are the reasons behind our suffering and pain. I doubt that those so-called "participants" are actually real participants considering the cunning natures of cheenas. Perhaps most, if not all, performances were just faked to attract viewers. Even if they are indeed real participants, don't you agree that cheenas will always be cheenas..? They are just bunch of rude and uncivilized ppl...Aren't there more worth-watching videos out there?

couldn't agree more.. almost everything made in prc are fake.. it's not surprising at all if this show turns out to be fake.. :yuk:

I'm so sorry, but who caused our lives to be suck? Who caused our fellow countrymen to lose their jobs? Who caused the old generation of Singaporeans to have to sell tissues and collect garbage to support their lives? Who caused our country to become over populated and property prices sky rocketing? I won't be touched by the life stories of these people, who are the reasons behind our suffering and pain. I doubt that those so-called "participants" are actually real participants considering the cunning natures of cheenas. Perhaps most, if not all, performances were just faked to attract viewers. Even if they are indeed real participants, don't you agree that cheenas will always be cheenas..? They are just bunch of rude and uncivilized ppl...Aren't there more worth-watching videos out there?

There are many cases where China people are inhumane, ill-mannered and uncivilized but it doesn't mean all of them are like this. By saying this, it shows that you are the narrow-minded and ill-mannered one in our society.

Guest Kendall

You are not wrong in forming your own perception based on your experience.

But then again, after years of sufficiency one has in Spore, with education and exposure; you have chosen to view life with skepticism, bitterness and anguish. And you also choose to view humanity with suspicions and by calling names.

Seems that is your wisdom of how u choose to view life. Good for you.

I'm so sorry, but who caused our lives to be suck?

Who caused our fellow countrymen to lose their jobs?

Who caused the old generation of Singaporeans to have to sell tissues and collect garbage to support their lives?

Who caused our country to become over populated and property prices sky rocketing?

I won't be touched by the life stories of these people, who are the reasons behind our suffering and pain. I doubt that those so-called "participants" are actually real participants considering the cunning natures of cheenas. Perhaps most, if not all, performances were just faked to attract viewers. Even if they are indeed real participants, don't you agree that cheenas will always be cheenas..? They are just bunch of rude and uncivilized ppl...Aren't there more worth-watching videos out there?

From your post, you are obviously not Chinese. We "Cheena", Indians, and the Euasians are not originally from Singapore too. Our forefathers came from all over and settled down in Singapore. Back then, our forefathers are "foreign talent" too.

I don't know what is your problem with "cheenas". Do you know that such comment can get u into big trouble? Please take note that those who post racial or religious slur can be sued. Don't think for a moment that when you post as guest they can't trace you. My advice for you is not to go down that path. We will co-operate with the authorities and give up your IP should we be asked. So please don't be foolish to think that you can post anything you want.

Guest shenderz
I read from the papers, all these segments are staged. The producer did that to boost viewership.

This is absolutely true. But what's also true is that these people's simplicity, realness and genuineness is untainted by the staging. Which is the amazing part.

It then boils down to whether one as a viewer can or is willing to get in touch with those rawest of human emotions.

As is obvious, only those with hearts hardened by life circumstances can't.

Guest singapporegotforeigntalent

I apologize, I admit I was a little bit too emotional when I posted my previous comment. I hereby deeply apologize to moderators and everybody who was offended by my previous post. I'm so sorry and I promise that I won't repeat such thing anymore.. And to moderators, can I kindly request that u delete my previous post?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Someone

People say love is unconditional but love is also a free will, why would we all trying to judge people who go against their free will if they chose not to show their love and support for gay. I'm sure we all have something we hate and when we never actually judged ourselves for that but when people hate gay we condemn them so badly. Sad sad human nature.

• 2 months later...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Asia / America / China / Korea / Nz / Sweden / Thailand / Ukrain / Britain Got Talent Show (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.