Male HQ

How Long Do You Spend On Your Gadgets?

flexhunk

Guys, I believe you all have at least one gadget with you, be it handphone, tablet, PS and etc.

I've spent most of my time on these toys(ipad, iphone, pc, tv, hi fi.....) and my bro and colleagues told me I've changed alot. I seldom talk or communicate nowadays and very impatient. I known I've probably addicted to all these new tech stuffs. The only thing which I do is good for myself is exercise. But, I can't be doing exercises for couple of hours. Wondering how do you guys get connected with your love ones or friends?

And how many new gay friends who approach you for real friendship?? I would say 50-60% who approach was mainly for fun.

Edited by flexhunk

lol  I looked at this post too thinking it was sex toys - Chapster - you have the most amazing body!

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

I think that the use of cellphones is really scary... I silent my phone most of the time because having it ring sudden is really frightening, therefore I check my phone quite frequently... Still, if I fail to pick on time or reply to messages promptly, the person on the end questions my need for a cellphone when I don't pick up or don't reply promptly....

IRONICALLY.

These are the same people whom I go out with that asks me why I'm always checking my phone.

SO HARD TO PLEASE.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.