Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

18 hours ago, melv1450 said:

Ā 

Was at Kj just now and saw a guy full clothes walking and standing at last row. Anyone see him? Is he there to check on what happening there in shower ?Ā 

Ā 

18 hours ago, chris kl said:

Mid age Chinese guy? I saw him few times

Its normal, happen to me as well. But its a malay dude... still in his working suit, walking around last row cubicle. Then come back w just his underwear....

I did wonder how they get in. I mean, do they still have to pay the entrence fee? Or they pretend to be someones father or brother picking up their kids...

Ā 

1 hour ago, ZKT279 said:

Ā 

Its normal, happen to me as well. But its a malay dude... still in his working suit, walking around last row cubicle. Then come back w just his underwear....

I did wonder how they get in. I mean, do they still have to pay the entrence fee? Or they pretend to be someones father or brother picking up their kids...

Ā 

Or he is working there and see any opportunity to have fun there ? M more worried he is trying to catch people having fun there .

9 hours ago, melv1450 said:

Anyone been to BTR pool lately ? How the crowd in the evening and condition of the pool and shower area ?

BTR pool is generally okay. Water quite clean, most of the time. Shower area is open concept with cubicles for privacy. Some of the cubicle doors are fucked up, meaning that you can't lock them from the inside. Some guys/plu shower with the door open with no fucks given. Occasionally, there will be some very desperate stalkers cruising around the shower area. They will even peep over the cubicle door when you shower and beg to see your dick, even after you said you weren't interested. But if they weren't there, it's a generally quite a nice place to swim.

On 30/11/2016 at 4:15 PM, chris kl said:

actually the best day duringĀ weekdays morning session will be friday (kj pool). coz the cleaner won't do cleaning job like other days which starts around 11++. This can be quite disturbing sometimes if u r have actions around the showers.

Ā 

I do agree. Although just looking, it is good enough for me. I am not a person to start although I knewĀ people are trying to.Ā 

On 02/12/2016 at 1:51 AM, eggplant said:

BTR pool is generally okay. Water quite clean, most of the time. Shower area is open concept with cubicles for privacy. Some of the cubicle doors are fucked up, meaning that you can't lock them from the inside. Some guys/plu shower with the door open with no fucks given. Occasionally, there will be some very desperate stalkers cruising around the shower area. They will even peep over the cubicle door when you shower and beg to see your dick, even after you said you weren't interested. But if they weren't there, it's a generally quite a nice place to swim.

Maybe going there this Tuesday noon to rxplore

Hi guys,

Ā 

Looking for other pool cruise fans at KJ (Kelana Jaya near Glenmarie LRT) or PJ Palms (PJ State pool near Taman Jaya LRT) pool.

I want to start a Wechat group - let's make it easier to cari kawan / find kaki to go for swim and shower fun togetherĀ :lol:

Ā 

Please PM me your details...hear from you soon fellas!

Hey well i know this is off topic i am jay 20 from PJ... I am looking for older guys maybe bear or daddy type and plus it doesn't really matter if you are married. I am still virgin and still new to this world so i would like to try but i get scared because i am not familiar with it..i haven't even kiss anyone yet...i have hairy dick...regular body but little big stomach( i am working on it) and a big ass (my friends call it big)...i am looking for a long term relationship maybe take several months to get to know each other and all. I am sorry for posting here because i am only familiar with this thumbnail..i came many times to kj pool but just never have a courage...so for those who are interested can dm me...and i am sorry for posting this pls don't get annoy by me ...sorrry

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic