Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 9/27/2019 at 6:45 PM, Zuok said:

At kj pool ... please be careful/ avoid go to kj pool temporary

20190927_184222.jpg

I once saw how malay couple being caught red handed by Vietnam guard in my condo swimming pool. How they humiliated the couple, so sad to watch both of them just follow the instruction just to get them release by the guard. Better avoid such thing. Malu oooo

Was at CW. A handsome well built mature uncle around 40s was there swimming for many laps. After that he when to shower. He leave the curtain open and was taking his own sweet time soaping himself and cleaning his BIG tools. He seems oblivious about ppl watching him. Then he walked naked up to 2nd floor to dry himself. He later disappeared into 1 of the cubicle with a young guy. The irritating grandpa was there trying to peep into the cubicle. After a while, he reappeared and washed his tool at the sink. Then he take a smoke while talking to the grandpa. He was naked thru out.

What party and what a sight.😁

On 10/6/2019 at 12:59 AM, Shake Shack said:

Was at CW. A handsome well built mature uncle around 40s was there swimming for many laps. After that he when to shower. He leave the curtain open and was taking his own sweet time soaping himself and cleaning his BIG tools. He seems oblivious about ppl watching him. Then he walked naked up to 2nd floor to dry himself. He later disappeared into 1 of the cubicle with a young guy. The irritating grandpa was there trying to peep into the cubicle. After a while, he reappeared and washed his tool at the sink. Then he take a smoke while talking to the grandpa. He was naked thru out.

What party and what a sight.😁

Wow! I missed another naked party.

Nevertheless, I won't be sour over the miss.

CW is mainly for mature uncle. Go there if it suits you.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:21 PM, mate69 said:

shy about what? duh

First time there & was not familiar with the place. Was hoping to have naughty action but nothing happened.
Wanted to shower naked with the curtain open to catch some fish but did not do so cause was wearing my cockring & not sure what other people will be thinking.

2 minutes ago, CT6 said:

First time there & was not familiar with the place. Was hoping to have naughty action but nothing happened.
Wanted to shower naked with the curtain open to catch some fish but did not do so cause was wearing my cockring & not sure what other people will be thinking.

CW shower got curtain?

27 minutes ago, mate69 said:

u have to be daring yet slutty to get action haha

Hmm.. Maybe I should just stripped my swim briefs off without removing the cockring & shower with the curtain open. Then might get to have more people using the cubicles around me or walking around if my dick is hard & not going down in short period of time.

19 hours ago, KayJayGuy said:

Malaysian Underwater Hockey team is practising @ PJ Palms pool. A variety of guys looking good in varity of swimwear. Nice bulges to drool over. But remember PJ Palms is not for cruising.

Nice. Didn't know there was underwater hockey :P I'm sure must be really hot :P

On 10/7/2019 at 6:27 PM, CT6 said:

Try Shower naked with the curtain open at CW and the naked party will starts.😁

Edited by BanTin
22 hours ago, AdamYo said:

oh no

So all this while, these encounters at the pool are mostly uncles and grandpas?

Well. Sometimes do have so hot guy there. But rare... u guarantee see uncle and grandpa there. Im ok with them cause is a shared swimming pool. But not the rude one or the one going to touch u. Cw also good for swimming if u don't mind the facilities are bit old. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic