Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

16 hours ago, CuriousCruiser said:

I normally go on weekends. Will start swimming after 4 and cruise after an hour of swimming to avoid some uncles who would molest you. But there are some cute uncles lah haha

And young guys will swim after 5. This is my observation at CW on weekends.

Gotta agree with you. I recall I saw a cute guy and slim fit as well around 5pm but that was my first and last time seeing him haha.

I'm planning to go CW today around 5pm. Hopefully I can feast my eyes with some cute hot guys there 🤣

4 hours ago, myheaven1990 said:

CW

today around 3-5 pm

4 hours ago, Arufonsu said:

Gotta agree with you. I recall I saw a cute guy and slim fit as well around 5pm but that was my first and last time seeing him haha.

I'm planning to go CW today around 5pm. Hopefully I can feast my eyes with some cute hot guys there 🤣

Haha. You guys got to be there ah.. 🤣

Done swimming around 6.30pm. Was quite a crowd in the shower area so I got myself quickly shower and head upstairs to change. A fit uncle followed me and peek me changing numerous times. Nothing much happen haha 😆

To the cute guy with blue and white stripes swimming trunk where we swam in the same lane together, let me know if you are here 🤭

Edited by Arufonsu
On 2/29/2020 at 4:24 PM, CuriousCruiser said:

I normally go on weekends. Will start swimming after 4 and cruise after an hour of swimming to avoid some uncles who would molest you. But there are some cute uncles lah haha

And young guys will swim after 5. This is my observation at CW on weekends.

Woah! Naked party in action.

Thanks for the info. Will be there to join you next weekend. 👍

22 hours ago, CuriousCruiser said:

But he said the guy left around 4:30pm.. And he was wearing dark red brief.

So, what was your experience?

was in the shower after a swim around 6. not many people around.. then someone in blue/white trunks peeled in my shower and got into the shower next to me and we jerked off to each through the space in the partition haha. a lot of kids around at the time..

1 hour ago, kyngsuu said:

was in the shower after a swim around 6. not many people around.. then someone in blue/white trunks peeled in my shower and got into the shower next to me and we jerked off to each through the space in the partition haha. a lot of kids around at the time..

Wow! That's thrilling. 

10 hours ago, kyngsuu said:

There are indeed gaps between the partition. Can peep people haha.

Did you cum?

Edited by CuriousCruiser
4 hours ago, IamAdam said:

anyone knows if Aquatic Pool at Shah Alam is a fun place for cruising? 

You dare to be there in person??..or just post to waste time??... LOL

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic