Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

10 hours ago, CuriousCruiser said:

Normally, how's the crowd there?

I went once. There are mostly Malays and Indians, so I don't dare to wear swimming briefs.. and I left the ace.. 😅

The actual action doesn’t happen in the pool itself. There’s a toilet with showers behind the pool (30m away). There’s where the actions are 

8 minutes ago, shawn-90 said:

The actual action doesn’t happen in the pool itself. There’s a toilet with showers behind the pool (30m away). There’s where the actions are 

Ya I know. I mean they went with gang and were all wearing trunks. And I went alone. So feeling not secured as they stared at me when I passed by the pool. I was the only Chinese lol.. 

1 hour ago, CuriousCruiser said:

Ya I know. I mean they went with gang and were all wearing trunks. And I went alone. So feeling not secured as they stared at me when I passed by the pool. I was the only Chinese lol.. 

Makes you feel like you're exotic meat😆

3 hours ago, alex15 said:

You guys still cruising recently? I was thinking of going there but with the flu happening out there I was kinda worried about if anyone got infected or is CW still safe?

Will it be safe??.. Even malls are not....

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

59 minutes ago, alex15 said:

Yeah! That's what I'm worried of, there's still people cruising around at those places, some of them even had sex too

Sigh.. Then I have to start rejecting people who ask for meetup too. Who knows the lean bottom I will meet has got contact with the virus things or travelled to other countries with serious cases.. DIY for a period of time first. 😞

Hello, baru appear... Aiyo, sudah lama I sepi... just asking, korang still lg crusss ke? X tkut ke brtukar jadi zombie nnt... Vrus spread ltop2 wo, still on ye korang, dasyattt... Msti semua superb hero kebalkn?... Well, hows my cw now? Read kt story review sini dh under reno pulak? Smpai bila dia nk reno tuh siap menyempat lg korang party ehhh... Siot x invite or pm ke. Cer story sikit whats happening there cos lame aku xpi sane ye larr sibok everyday outstation try2 plak oversea public pool party... Result? Sama, semua quarantine jerk, last2 aku crusss dgn ghost, adoi... Nsib super bot, kalau x dh jadik nyah zombie... 🙄🤣🥰

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic