Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

6 hours ago, Ray Nguyen said:

Crowd turn up varies ... usually crowded after 4:30pm as is off work. Somehow, late noon 2:00-4:30pm can be cruisy as some swimmer do suntan near the pool. Late noon may b cruisy in the shower area as mature men shower in nude without blanket.  They don’t mind to showcase their tools. Haha  

Yep, you go there at the right time for naked party.😉

15 minutes ago, Genevieve said:

Was there around 3pm...is not that crowded tho. Few twinks, 1 black speedo male with tattoo, another 1 in white trunk thn the rest mcm uncle2... Try my luck this weekend 

Just left from there, what clothes you're wearing tho, you're the guy wearing white caps?

So I did have a bit fun there, although wasn't my expectations. The guy who wanted me to do for you, I'm REALLY sorry for refusing you, because I'm really tired after you took all of it I literally felt empty and needed to rest. I may not come in this few days only if I found someone I'd like to. Haven't done for almost 2 months and my skill became rusty. rofl

Glad to know I'm not the only one who hate him.

If you guys know that one guy who talks to the staff there, usually sitting at the snack station, and likes to stalk people even they don't like it, I know some of you were looking for fun but be careful of him. I've became his target and I hate it, when I go to shower, I have to close my curtains every half minute as I'm sure that he moved it.

3 minutes ago, alex15 said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who hate him.

If you guys know that one guy who talks to the staff there, usually sitting at the snack station, and likes to stalk people even they don't like it, I know some of you were looking for fun but be careful of him. I've became his target and I hate it, when I go to shower, I have to close my curtains every half minute as I'm sure that he moved it.

I saw him too... The pervert uncle who drive Proton Waja. He very desperate 1 sia

1 hour ago, Genevieve said:

I saw him too... The pervert uncle who drive Proton Waja. He very desperate 1 sia

Suck him DRY, then he won't disturb you...LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

1 hour ago, Genevieve said:

Eewww...... U go n help him la. 

LOL.... LOL

I may just choke him with my mushroom head cock.... LOL

IMG_20180914_233310.jpg.091f300672fcbc8103780f96fe38d778.jpg

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 9/2/2020 at 6:37 PM, Rex said:

I guess the cruising crowd at cw pool are mostly uncles right? 

Nope, so many younger’s than uncles, only regular funny uncle folks there, u know but nevermind they are straighter one... they don’t interrupt your business... but sure they making your cruising background havoc like in club tho... 😆

21 hours ago, Genevieve said:

Please larrr, layan him for a while, very pity to him u know, go up down up down n take bath all da time n lastly stay at da gerai makan waiting with eyed staring candid plus hoping someone raped him... 😝😘

On 9/3/2020 at 2:01 PM, BanTin said:

Agreed. 👍

One man's meat is another's man poison.

Not agreed. One mans meat cock it’s a party for a baby to share...  vah, what a word... not a poison to other’s but envyiosh to other’s becos they missed  da bus hahahehe... ok? Noty mind wordsss... 🤞🤭😁

5 hours ago, tricera said:

usually how to cruise in cw? can share some tips? what time and which level? thanks

shower naked without closing curtain

go upstairs, undress in the cubicles without closing curtain, or leave an opening to exhibit

loiter around upstairs, semidressed or naked

look for eye contact

On 9/5/2020 at 5:57 PM, And then said:

shower naked without closing curtain

go upstairs, undress in the cubicles without closing curtain, or leave an opening to exhibit

loiter around upstairs, semidressed or naked

look for eye contact

Good naked party suggestion. 👍

Edited by BanTin
On 9/5/2020 at 11:15 AM, newtothis said:

Has the selangor water supply disruption affected CW or BTR?

It affects all areas ... Ask The ticket attendant Or call in to check if there’s water for shower before you go ... CW the ticket counter will warn u water may run out when u shower as they don’t know when the tank goes empty. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic