Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

22 minutes ago, aelwaien said:

I wish. But then it's kinda disgusting for other swimmers to swallow my DNA.

You may have swallowed DNA of others.... LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

2 hours ago, Swimr said:

Super cute young dude in blue speedos spotted at 2pm today. Sadly he was with an older guy. They shared the same water bottle so I assume they are partners. 

And they may want to share a cock too... LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

10 hours ago, Tangent said:

Alright so here I shared what i had gone thru in CW ystday. Went upstair and saw a bunch of uncles chatting. Then went down and put my bags outside. Suddenly a fully tattooed guy wearing just thongs stood next to me and put down his bag too. Then i went upstair again and he winked toward me. I knew something must happen. Another uncle wearing black speedo (regular swimmer there) asked us to have fun inside cubicle upstair. Gosh! The tattoo guys dick is  pierced with Prince Albert and many rings. His dick is thick as well. But we only did wet kiss and he made me cum. After that I joined those uncles and we kissed in front of them haha. Then the black speedo guy asked me to sit with him and he started touching my nipple and body. Its my second visit and so many uncles into me. Cant wait to go there again. I love this place 

Can you describe how he made u cum? He jerked you off?

You must be so handsome have so many uncles attention 

On 10/18/2020 at 6:26 PM, Tangent said:

It's been a week since I've visited CW for the second time. Kind of reminiscing the moment where i could shower naked w/o curtain being closed to seduce swimmers a.t.s.t. being molested/eye-raped by those uncles. Also performing mandatory actions-wetkiss/fellatio/hj with them. But sadly, covid cases spike again and today records highest figure AGAIN. Longing for my 3rd visit but wondering will CMCO being lifted on time or being extended to a new date? I have no clue. Btw stay safe Cruisers! Let's pray that we can do cruising in the shortest time. xx from cute boy that being loved by many uncles

Yes, it was such a good time, just its MCO right now cannot go cruise in CW. Love to get eye raped by uncles also and shower without closing curtain and have a big erection for them to see. And being forced to let them molest my cock.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2014 at 2:03 PM, Guest Swimkid said:

Had a nice encounter today during the 9am to 12noon session.

Reached around 10am. Swam my laps. Went to shower.

Was very quiet, as i showered in the nude, door partially open, as door wont stay open by itself.

After a while, a chinese/korean looking hunk came shower across from my shower stall.

After 2min,he stripped off his square trunks, and i then opened my door fully, giving him a frontal view of my half hard cock. I was delighted when his cock responded, and was 7in long approx, and very thick looking. He was also fully shaved, smooth cock n balls, just what I like.

I then motioned for him to join me.

Was such a wonderful experience. Wow!

sound so exciting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic