Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 1/6/2021 at 4:41 PM, Tangent said:

Went on Monday. Was wearing my white brief and linger around the shower room and upstair. Without any doubts, able to attract many pervert uncles follow me and grab my wet and see-through bubble butt. I also purposely use my butt to touch their dick and stand in front of cubicle to let them finger my ass. Did 3p in cubicle upstair where one guy hj and kiss me hardly and one uncle only can see but cant touch me(everytime the uncle try to touch me the guy who kiss me will push him away hahahaha so pity the uncle, can see cannot eat). Feeling great af and able to let one uncle bang me on second floor near the basin area and he drop his cum at the basin 😅 Luckily no one passby and he moan so loud when i lick his nipple and he bang so hard on me (can hear the piak piak sound somemore). 

Wear trunks or boxers sexy

Actually I hope everyone isn’t too openly cruising (like wearing thongs publicly). There are kids and their parents around, it is just a matter of time before one wrong harassment/peeping on the straight ones happens and there goes our last Eden.

Just because you can do it, it doesn’t mean you should do it. 

I am gonna go later, any goers? Oh wait, dont ask if I am Chinese or not. I am malaysian.  😇

8 minutes ago, J Goh said:

Speedos so expensive to buy now. Briefs will turn a guy on at CW? 

I am not being judgmental, but it all boiles to the basic, your look is okay? Your body is okay? Your bulge is okay?  
are you in specific category (sissy, straight, jock etc)? 

David Beckham could wear old boxers and still slays girls and boys. 

4 minutes ago, TouchTouch said:

Actually I hope everyone isn’t too openly cruising (like wearing thongs publicly). There are kids and their parents around, it is just a matter of time before one wrong harassment/peeping on the straight ones happens and there goes our last Eden.

Just because you can do it, it doesn’t mean you should do it. 

I am gonna go later, any goers? Oh wait, dont ask if I am Chinese or not. I am malaysian.  😇

I was last there some months ago.... definitely a hint of "cruisyness" in the air, but I didn't feel it was blatant.

Yes, there was some mischief going on, more an undercurrent rather than out in the open.

It is possible some stories here are not 100% true representation of what actually happened, and need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

37 minutes ago, And then said:

I was last there some months ago.... definitely a hint of "cruisyness" in the air, but I didn't feel it was blatant.

Yes, there was some mischief going on, more an undercurrent rather than out in the open.

It is possible some stories here are not 100% true representation of what actually happened, and need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Mischief? 

On 1/7/2021 at 5:28 PM, Tangent said:

Before 5 is quiet, so can have fun worriless, After 5 would be more candies and so more uncles thus its hard to have action. Just use eye contact, im sure 70% guys there are gay but beware some are not so bear your own risk. Or u can touch your kuku bird to signal them 🤣

How can tell if they not? The way they walk? 

15 hours ago, Kevintzt said:

Oh, okay. What about Chin Woo ? Any payment?

weekend entry RM5 per entry. 8am-8pm 
weekday rm4 . 2pm-8pm 

locker rm1.  

Past few weeks raining after 3pm. Best time to go may b 10am-2pm ... check the weather forecast.  Quite accurate.  

25 minutes ago, ShaneK said:

I wear briefs 🤭

Go taobao u can get nice n affordable swim trunk.  Low waist n nice.   Rm30-50. Should be ok.  Not recommend wearing briefs. The guard will stop you from swimming. Haha. 

Edited by Ray Nguyen
2 hours ago, Ray Nguyen said:

weekend entry RM5 per entry. 8am-8pm 
weekday rm4 . 2pm-8pm 

locker rm1.  

Past few weeks raining after 3pm. Best time to go may b 10am-2pm ... check the weather forecast.  Quite accurate.  

Wanna go for swim today, thanks for the info

7 hours ago, Ray Nguyen said:

Go taobao u can get nice n affordable swim trunk.  Low waist n nice.   Rm30-50. Should be ok.  Not recommend wearing briefs. The guard will stop you from swimming. Haha. 

eh wait, briefs is the triangular ones or the square ones. I meant to say I wear the square ones, like boxer briefs. So far no problem when I swim in Chinwoo. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic