Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 3/19/2021 at 10:57 PM, Tangent said:

Field report for 3/19 from 3pm to 5pm in CW:

1. Tiny-eyed man: Flashed my butt to him near basin and then we moved into the cubicle upstairs. Sucked him and he enjoyed pushing my head to his dick. But such a huge TURN-OFF was that his dick is small and flaccid despite after inhaling poppers (idk whether it is or not, cuz i never use that before and the pungent smell really disgusted me). I couldn't stand that he kept pushing me too harsh to his tiny dick and he couldn't cum after the long session. Then i left and he kept on apologized to me afterwards but i didnt accept his apology.

2. Big-tummy perv uncle: I guessed our encounter was faded cuz we rode the same MRT and headed to Pasar Seni Mrt toilet together and I stood beside his urinal bowl and peed. Didnt expect he would go CW haha Then I followed him to the destination. After a messy fun with tiny-eyed man, i stalked him over shower as he didnt close his curtain. Then, he walked to the toilet area and I followed. We started making out in the left toilet cubicles. His tummy is so huge but his limbs are hard-rock and muscular. Weird body haha. After entering the toilet, I pulled down my undies and my butt was facing him. Guess what? He started RIMMING it haha. GODDAMN i was enjoying so much and eventually moaned out loud. Finally someone would love to enjoy eating my ass. We do some kissy-wissy and he wanted to eat my cum so I satisfied him with my first cum of the day. He lauded me for being kinky, sexy and horny afterwards haha. We did flying kiss before he left and I enjoyed fun with him even though his look is abit weird haha....if you are interested to see his pic...pm me

3. Okkkkk....here comes the hottest part of my cruising trip. I STARTED JO LIVESHOW at the balcony. This all had been started by I did seductive moves (tearing undies/self-poking/caressing my ass) to tease the uncle i have always wanted to play with at the balcony since no one is around there at that time, then he did some push-up against the wall and made some weird noises to show his manpower (i captured this, can pm to see) Then we moved inside and he ended up only doing HJ with me (guess he is picky and very discreet cuz he only played with me only if no one is around and he stopped hanjobbing me after the tiny-eyed man came in and spotted our action near the basin). The tiny-eyed man even said "continue" haha but the uncle rejected me and then i initiated JO show at the balcony. Then, one skinny-braced young man and the perv with green fitness bag came by and joined in. So, there were 2 ppl JO and the 2 uncles just watched us doing that. Afterwards, i suck and pretended to ride on the young man's HUGE (i wonder why skinny men always having big dick) dick at the balcony. The 2 uncles watched the scene steadily. Then, the uncle i admired even offered me CONDOM and said "must use ah". I suddenly burst out laughing hahahaha. Btw, pm me to see the pic of him doing push up in cute skimpy trunk.

Tips: I always initiated in luring guys, that's why i could have alot of fun in CW. I would advise you guys who dont dare to start the action to walk confidently by heads up, chest and booty high even you are actually hungry for fun inside and your body is not that typical fit like me. Self-confidence and loving your body are very important to attract people to eye on you. Remember you are a queen (for bottom slut) and you deserved to make out with all the men there. Good luck and muacks. Enjoy till the max, CRUISERS! xo

#bodypositivity

seems like a happening place

On 3/10/2021 at 4:36 PM, Takao said:

went KJ pool in the afternoon. only one of the pools are open. certain areas in the changing room are open to use. cant enter the showers at all as it is taped up. 

dont think there is much space to cruise since showers are completely closed. well, no one is going to stop you if you decide to strip fully nude to change. i for sure did not stop a fit guy walking around full nude near the urinal area, or stop the meaty guy from drying himself nude near the sink 😉

damn...thought of visiting kj pool for a swim

2 hours ago, wayne39448 said:

Can I ask what is the etiquette for the chin woo pool? How much do you pay to enter? Is it per entry or per hour? Can I just cruise and not swim? Hehe. And the crowd got many chubs ma? Hehehe

CW is a nice place to swim n Sun tan. Once U enter , it’s your wish to stay dry or wet. Many Benches for you to sit n relax.  For anything other than the above, you are advised to do it discreetly & be polite to everyone. 

Models , uncles, chubs, bears,

elephants & tigress etc all are welcomed for as long as the pool can fit.  SOPS didn’t block anyone getting in unless you are sick or look very sick . 

Proper swimwear is a must. Pyjamas , beach pants discouraged as the life guard will stop u going into the pool. 

Opening hours

weekday 2pm-8pm 

weekend 9am-8pm 

Rate Per entry : 
weekday RM4 

weekend RM5

parking

RM2.50 for 4 hours ( must get your ticket stamp at the ticketing counter when u buy swim ticket at the office to enjoy this rate)

Hope this help. 

8 hours ago, Ray Nguyen said:

CW is a nice place to swim n Sun tan. Once U enter , it’s your wish to stay dry or wet. Many Benches for you to sit n relax.  For anything other than the above, you are advised to do it discreetly & be polite to everyone. 

Models , uncles, chubs, bears,

elephants & tigress etc all are welcomed for as long as the pool can fit.  SOPS didn’t block anyone getting in unless you are sick or look very sick . 

Proper swimwear is a must. Pyjamas , beach pants discouraged as the life guard will stop u going into the pool. 

Opening hours

weekday 2pm-8pm 

weekend 9am-8pm 

Rate Per entry : 
weekday RM4 

weekend RM5

parking

RM2.50 for 4 hours ( must get your ticket stamp at the ticketing counter when u buy swim ticket at the office to enjoy this rate)

Hope this help. 

Thanks! This is very helpful! :)

can I also ask, is there a difference  between the atmosphere cruising at cw pool than like a sauna? I would assume yes, because the cw pool is a public facility use by normal people too? While a sauna everyone in there is looking for some activity, right? 

6 hours ago, wayne39448 said:

can I also ask, is there a difference  between the atmosphere cruising at cw pool than like a sauna? I would assume yes, because the cw pool is a public facility use by normal people too? While a sauna everyone in there is looking for some activity, right? 

Haha ... just remember not all people are gay there.  

On 3/27/2021 at 11:18 PM, wayne39448 said:

Usually, if you wanna cruise, either half of not closing the curtains is the way to cruise their, from what I think by scrolling through several posts, most swimmers there are usually for cruising(although there's surely some people that aren't), just to keep in mind that actions should be done in toilet not shower.

1. Tiny-eyed man: Flashed my butt to him near basin and then we moved into the cubicle upstairs. Sucked him and he enjoyed pushing my head to his dick. But such a huge TURN-OFF was that his dick is small and flaccid despite after inhaling poppers (idk whether it is or not, cuz i never use that before and the pungent smell really disgusted me). I couldn't stand that he kept pushing me too harsh to his tiny dick and he couldn't cum after the long session. Then i left and he kept on apologized to me afterwards but i didnt accept his apology.

2. Big-tummy perv uncle: I guessed our encounter was faded cuz we rode the same MRT and headed to Pasar Seni Mrt toilet together and I stood beside his urinal bowl and peed. Didnt expect he would go CW haha Then I followed him to the destination. After a messy fun with tiny-eyed man, i stalked him over shower as he didnt close his curtain. Then, he walked to the toilet area and I followed. We started making out in the left toilet cubicles. His tummy is so huge but his limbs are hard-rock and muscular. Weird body haha. After entering the toilet, I pulled down my undies and my butt was facing him. Guess what? He started RIMMING it haha. GODDAMN i was enjoying so much and eventually moaned out loud. Finally someone would love to enjoy eating my ass. We do some kissy-wissy and he wanted to eat my cum so I satisfied him with my first cum of the day. He lauded me for being kinky, sexy and horny afterwards haha. We did flying kiss before he left and I enjoyed fun with him even though his look is abit weird haha....if you are interested to see his pic...pm me

3. Okkkkk....here comes the hottest part of my cruising trip. I STARTED JO LIVESHOW at the balcony. This all had been started by I did seductive moves (tearing undies/self-poking/caressing my ass) to tease the uncle i have always wanted to play with at the balcony since no one is around there at that time, then he did some push-up against the wall and made some weird noises to show his manpower (i captured this, can pm to see) Then we moved inside and he ended up only doing HJ with me (guess he is picky and very discreet cuz he only played with me only if no one is around and he stopped hanjobbing me after the tiny-eyed man came in and spotted our action near the basin). The tiny-eyed man even said "continue" haha but the uncle rejected me and then i initiated JO show at the balcony. Then, one skinny-braced young man and the perv with green fitness bag came by and joined in. So, there were 2 ppl JO and the 2 uncles just watched us doing that. Afterwards, i suck and pretended to ride on the young man's HUGE (i wonder why skinny men always having big dick) dick at the balcony. The 2 uncles watched the scene steadily. Then, the uncle i admired even offered me CONDOM and said "must use ah". I suddenly burst out laughing hahahaha. Btw, pm me to see the pic of him doing push up in cute skimpy trunk.

Tips: I always initiated in luring guys, that's why i could have alot of fun in CW. I would advise you guys who dont dare to start the action to walk confidently by heads up, chest and booty high even you are actually hungry for fun inside and your body is not that typical fit like me. Self-confidence and loving your body are very important to attract people to eye on you. Remember you are a queen (for bottom slut) and you deserved to make out with all the men there. Good luck and muacks. Enjoy till the max, CRUISERS! xo

#bodypositivity

any cw encounter lately

Guest Reagankoh416

#bodypositivity

Wow thats's hot!

Guest Reagankoh416
On 3/17/2021 at 7:11 PM, Tangent said:

Field report on 5/3 (Fri) from 3pm to 5.30pm, for those who are interested to go CW during that period.

1. Pink skimpy speedo uncle: did bj at balcony then we moved to cubicles and he fucked my mouth by pushing my head against the wall and ended up exploding inside my mouth 😋 salty but yummy!!! And his body is just lit. You guys should definitely check him out. He even opened the curtain to display our action which quite shocked me at first but im ok with it afterwards. He texted me on Grindr and said he is exhibitionist and like to show his dominance in front of people (yes, i do have his Grindr profile, feel free to pm me if you want to see his pic, you wont be disappointed. Owh he is quite picky and he likes cute guys only btw). 

2. Golden curvy hair man: flashed my butt in fundoshi (the same one as in my dp) during shower w/o closing the curtain and he jerked at the opposite watching me flashing and twerking my butt. His facial expression was priceless (like 😳😲) when he saw my butt like never seen that b4 😆 then he walked towards me and cum on my butt...i used it to moisturize by spreading evenly around my butt.

3. undies fetish twitter owner (hint: he has 18k followers on twitter, and gave away undies): when i did suntan in fundoshi, he approached me and showed me all his kinky undies photos cuz he has the same undies with me. Afterwards he helped me and pink speedo guy to look around the surrounding when we were doing bj. He then showed me his AC undies w/o pouch that can let the dick "come out to breathe" in the cubicle upstairs.

4. Pervert uncle with green fitness bag: yucks he kept flasing his dick to me and he spreaded the tan oil over his body which smell when he approached me. Totally a spoil!

5. I cumed when i kissed and caress by a lean fit uncle and he pretend to bang me in front of the mirror near the basin. We enjoyed the feeling of making out there and ended up cum on his body. And guess what, a stocky indian uncle keep passing by and watch the whole scene haha 

6. When i walked around upstair and downstairs, all those uncles eyed on me who cladding in the kinky fundoshi haha guess they havent see a plump young ass bouncing around? Haha. I enjoy doing that and might be there on Fri with same pieces of undies. 

It was really a could-be-better timing...less choice and same old people...hope for more encounters on next visit. Enjoy cruising, guys!

**Disclaimer: I swear i didnt make this all up, it is all based on my visit and experience. xo

man, wish i can go there again! haven't been there for a long time!

Guest Reagankoh416
52 minutes ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

It's been a while I go to CW. Can I still suntan and relax in shower (maybe short swim) instead of swimming long laps? Also how's Friday crowd?

I think u can.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic