Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 11/19/2021 at 7:40 PM, terungz said:

Went to cw just now from 5.30-7. Damn...lots of big dicks in the shower. and the good thing was most of them didnt close the curtain 🤤 unfortunately, im too scared to make a move because it was too crowded. and its my first time cruising 🥲

going there again tomorrow afternoon HAHAH

Did you join them not closing your curtain? 😏 Is there a maximum visitor number or time limit for how long you can use the pool?

Went to cw just now from 5.30-7. Damn...lots of big dicks in the shower. and the good thing was most of them didnt close the curtain 🤤 unfortunately, im too scared to make a move because it was too crowded. and its my first time cruising 🥲

Any fantastic encounter that day? Mind to share with us?

Was there actually, not sure if I saw u or not

not very crowded until 5-6

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2021 at 12:35 AM, ChiT said:

They probably caught ppl in the act or ppl complained. Some quite daring doing it in the showers but is rather obvious as can see under the stalls and curtains. 

Heard that got a boy got molested by a pervert uncle and their parents complaints. This might be the root cause why CW decided to put up the notice to warn us. CW used to be open one eye and close one eye about the gay activity.

On 12/12/2021 at 12:35 AM, ChiT said:

They probably caught ppl in the act or ppl complained. Some quite daring doing it in the showers but is rather obvious as can see under the stalls and curtains. 

Many times 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 11:49 PM, Tangent said:

Sucked and fucked by a big white cock in chin woo. Sucked few dicks (chinese and malay) after that and i would like to say that...asian size 🍆 cant satisfy me anymore...sorry 🤭

Haha ... u must be super lucky .. never seen any white guys there 

On 12/29/2021 at 12:59 AM, ChiT said:

Haha ... u must be super lucky .. never seen any white guys there 

He is regular there. Heard him been there for few times ady and many guys would surround him whenever he's there. It was my first time to see him tho. Many ppl surrounded him as well ystday but he only kissed with me, bj interchangeably with me and of course fucked me AT THE BASIN AND BALCONY ON 2ND FLOOR 😂 there were around 5-7 audience when we were making out. It really made have the superior feeling and the audience are obviously envy of me to have that 🍆  😆

Edited by Tangent
On 12/29/2021 at 8:12 AM, Tangent said:

He is regular there. Heard him been there for few times ady and many guys would surround him whenever he's there. It was my first time to see him tho. Many ppl surrounded him as well ystday but he only kissed with me, bj interchangeably with me and of course fucked me AT THE BASIN AND BALCONY ON 2ND FLOOR 😂 there were around 5-7 audience when we were making out. It really made have the superior feeling and the audience are obviously envy of me to have that 🍆  😆

Serious? Nobody joins u all?

On 12/29/2021 at 12:30 PM, Tangent said:

He let them to lick his tits but wont let them to suck and kiss him except me 

Cos you have lips like J lopez or just exaggeration... Lol 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 12/29/2021 at 8:12 AM, Tangent said:

Wow, the legendary CW naked party has become very WILD.

On 1/5/2022 at 8:44 PM, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Is BTR pool open back? May I know the current time table (Limitation) for it?

Saturday 9:30am–12:30pm, 2–4pm, 6–9pm
Sunday 9:30am–12:30pm, 2–4pm, 6–9pm
Monday 2–4pm, 6–9pm
Tuesday 2–4pm, 6–9pm
Wednesday 2–4pm, 6–9pm
Thursday 2–4pm, 6–9pm
Friday 2:30–4:30pm, 6–9pm