Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

22 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

Otherwise there were 3 pieces of eye candy @ CW today:  a tanned fit guy wearing white speedo, a guy with nice big buttocks wearing grey speedo and a fair-skinned fit guy standing naked in front of the mirror upstairs applying sunblock all over himself, then wearing colorful PetitQ speedo. Maybe tomorrow will see more eye candy @ CW.

I think the sunblock guy is a regular there.

6 minutes ago, Baredom said:

Surely in this heat the pools are more appealing. CW must be pulling in more than the usual share of meat. 

Yesterday weather was great. How many guys in thong yesterday @ CW?

9 minutes ago, shadanasahasam said:

Somebody new @ CW yesterday?

there are some new face over CW but mostly is regular but Sunday slowly become more crowd by foreigner groups.

I don't know is a good sign or not 🤔

1 hour ago, swimmerr said:

there are some new face over CW but mostly is regular but Sunday slowly become more crowd by foreigner groups.

I don't know is a good sign or not 🤔

Foreighner as in Indians and arabs? I saw a few cute arab friend when i was there the last time hehe

56 minutes ago, Nickstone said:

Foreighner as in Indians and arabs? I saw a few cute arab friend when i was there the last time hehe

indians not foreigner i think but yes for the rest :)

some of them are good but as in whole gang , just eyes candy.

Regarding that "dispute" I did not see what went on indoors so I cannot comment on it. Neither do I know how much of the allegations of the "victim" are true. Can only hope that the matter is not blown out of proportion.

On 5/13/2024 at 11:23 PM, Sexythonger said:

Normally afternoon, less people that time. You can go to chin woo or pj palm. Both are thong friendly.

now im at pj palm from 1pm, got another guy in gstring suntan here. 

Thong at PJ palm only for suntanning? Can swim in thong? Any action in toilet?

9 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

No problem. Can sunbathe and swim in thong @ PJ Palms. Can befriend the regular early afternoon thong guy. Toilet no action.

Thanks. Sounds like CW is still better “value “ for me lol

Just returned from CW. The guy in white and blue brief with "VERS" on the behind is having a field day, did activity with at least 2 guys in the 1+ hours I was @ CW. More guys arriving as I left, so there's more to come for him.

A group of teenage schoolkids were also @ CW this afternoon. No manners, just dumping their clothes in a heap on the benches and kicking bags sitting on the ground.

Edited by shadanasahasam
Typo error.
43 minutes ago, shadanasahasam said:

Just returned from CW. The guy in white and blur brier with "VERS" on the behind is having a field day, did activity with at least 2 guys in the 1+ hours I was @ CW. More guys arriving as I left, so there's more to come for him.

A group of teenage schoolkids were also @ CW this afternoon. No manners, just dumping their clothes in a heap on the benches and kicking bags sitting on the ground.

Yeah i played briefly with him too just now. I liked the daddy in red and dark blue briefs, with words at the crotch area, but seems that he wasn't cruising.