Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

9 minutes ago, Generix said:

Wondering, usually at what day and session does KJ Pool occupied by lots of young guys? Went there 3 times (on weekdays) this past 2 months and only encountered uncles. 

Hard to say... its so random. But like i said earlier, my timing is only for the 6-9pm session on the weekdays. N ya, i do occasionally get hunk young mascular ;)

5 minutes ago, ZKT279 said:

Hard to say... its so random. But like i said earlier, my timing is only for the 6-9pm session on the weekdays. N ya, i do occasionally get hunk young mascular ;)

I've never went for the night session before.. Maybe that's the time young guys are out from their nest. Hahah

20 hours ago, chris kl said:

tomorrow morning kj pool, gym fit btm here....

Was there from 10.30 to 11.30. I guess we missed each other. I did not have any action

To the guy who was wearing headphones in water while suntanning, and later wore black singlet... Please pm me if you read this. Thanks! 

Guest Justin6
On 11/18/2016 at 0:30 PM, a2s said:

Was there from 10.30 to 11.30. I guess we missed each other. I did not have any action

To the guy who was wearing headphones in water while suntanning, and later wore black singlet... Please pm me if you read this. Thanks! 

Edited by Justin6
6 hours ago, a2s said:

What trunk were y wearing? I was with the tanned guy in the cubicle.

4 hours ago, Alan69 said:

Yes , just cannot with those uncles over there! so weird Haha :huh: And they follow you everywhere lol 

Just a friendly reminder. Uncles or not, one day u'll be old enough to be that uncle. And the younger generation will look at u the same way u look at the uncles.

So, be...................... ;)

Edited by ZKT279
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic