Male HQ

Have You Hit On/being Hit On Someone In Public?

Angelix

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:24 AM, Guest meowth said:

A guy once approached me at swimming pool (can't remember was it TPY or Queenstown) and e asked if I'm with my gf or friends. Told him nope and probably that was good news to him, but definitely not good news to me because he followed me to swim. Thereafter, more interaction questions from him and gave him a not so enthusiastic reply. He got the signal and didn't disturb me.

After my swim ended, whatsapp'd my bf and he scolded me and forbid me to swim alone (without him) anymore! :lol:

The guy wasn't so cute, but it might be cute to others since beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Just like I don't understand why a friend of mine who's cute yet bf so cui.

U should be more appreciative of your bf , even he didn't instruct u, u shd know what not to do

and stop thinking of looks loh
whether one has  a chui bf - it s perfectly fine

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:24 AM, Guest meowth said:

A guy once approached me at swimming pool (can't remember was it TPY or Queenstown) and e asked if I'm with my gf or friends. Told him nope and probably that was good news to him, but definitely not good news to me because he followed me to swim. Thereafter, more interaction questions from him and gave him a not so enthusiastic reply. He got the signal and didn't disturb me.

After my swim ended, whatsapp'd my bf and he scolded me and forbid me to swim alone (without him) anymore! :lol:

The guy wasn't so cute, but it might be cute to others since beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Just like I don't understand why a friend of mine who's cute yet bf so cui.

U shd appreciate ur BF MORE now
and there is nothing wrong w chui bf
Stop judging based on looks
or bodies

that doesn't warrant your bewilderment about the friend who has a chui

Many doesn't even have one!

Guest Love Seed

During JC days, I was sitting alone in the canteen, this guy whom I don't know from another class came up to me, placed a red love seed on the table, said its for me, then walked away. I was quite taken aback, didn't get anywhere with him as he wasn't my type and I wasn't completely sure of his attention then.

Some years back, I was at SGH Cafeteria and found a guy behind my table attractive.

I chose a further table to have my food but more for the view of him while having my breakfast.

Suddenly he moved to the empty table next to mine. 

He turned to me and asked, "Why did you move to this table?"

i was surprised by his directness and I can't remember what I replied.

I was too obvious...

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

21 minutes ago, glowingember said:

Some years back, I was at SGH Cafeteria and found a guy behind my table attractive.

I chose a further table to have my food but more for the view of him while having my breakfast.

Suddenly he moved to the empty table next to mine. 

He turned to me and asked, "Why did you move to this table?"

i was surprised by his directness and I can't remember what I replied.

I was too obvious...

wow so obvious

wah he is able to sense it, I m concerned what happened after that?

7 minutes ago, glowingember said:

Hmmmm...quite well actually.

wow! envy sia

I wish to know more stories of pp getting hitched/getting "connected" only after 40yo! I wish to learn more...........U have to be of zero relationship/ partnership before that

28 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

wow! envy sia

I wish to know more stories of pp getting hitched/getting "connected" only after 40yo! I wish to learn more...........U have to be of zero relationship/ partnership before that

"Some years back..." That was more than 10 years ago...

This happened when I was in my 30s. But I'm sure there are people in their 40s who get connected.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

all of u are quite humble sia

I think ghosts will not even want to use/get near to my body

Many either see me from a corner and ran off, if not one meet-up and fled like seeing ghosts

Guest Meowth
On 6/17/2016 at 1:48 PM, lovehandle said:

U shd appreciate ur BF MORE now
and there is nothing wrong w chui bf
Stop judging based on looks
or bodies

that doesn't warrant your bewilderment about the friend who has a chui

Many doesn't even have one!

Agree that my bf is very protective over me. He isn't so cui and quite cute :redface:

Maybe to me something weird about beauty and the beast couple lol. Movies always portrait perfect handsome couples, so media is creating a false hope for many guys.

I don't think many doesn't even have a bf, mainly because they are too picky and waiting forever for Prince Charming. One of my friends is not bad looking, asked him got bf already? He said still single and 29yo. I know a few people like him but he isn't into them. Not forcing him to pick any guys but he's isn't even going for dates. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Meowth said:

Agree that my bf is very protective over me. He isn't so cui and quite cute :redface:

Maybe to me something weird about beauty and the beast couple lol. Movies always portrait perfect handsome couples, so media is creating a false hope for many guys.

I don't think many doesn't even have a bf, mainly because they are too picky and waiting forever for Prince Charming. One of my friends is not bad looking, asked him got bf already? He said still single and 29yo. I know a few people like him but he isn't into them. Not forcing him to pick any guys but he's isn't even going for dates. 

Envy sia

I chui and started late, so left on shelf now loh

Guest suckyoudry
19 hours ago, lovehandle said:

all of u are quite humble sia

I think ghosts will not even want to use/get near to my body

Many either see me from a corner and ran off, if not one meet-up and fled like seeing ghosts

just hide in the dark room of sauna.

you can grope,  suck any dick or ass you want.

No rejection

3 hours ago, Guest suckyoudry said:

just hide in the dark room of sauna.

you can grope,  suck any dick or ass you want.

No rejection

Yes I know, no rejection but w many diseases

those who sucked me passes me many free gifts!
They hid there awaiting for yummy bananas like mine, and they don't bother to rinse, they suck from one banana to another , even monkeys are selective, they threw away rotten ones, lol

• 2 weeks later...

my most open local encounter - this trainer came up to me and said " er i don't know why but I like you very much at first sight..." First time. Too sudden. I didn't even say anything!

while it is very flattering to be 'hit' upon, I feel recipient (as least for myself) should be able to keep cool and respond appropriately.

the last thing I want to do is to embarrass the other person as it must have taken a lot of guts to make the first move. (Of cos there are also 'unwanted' attention which could be motivated by other objectives).

since then i try to respond accordingly whenever stranger strikes a conversation and i find i am less self conscious overseas than in local setting.

Guest Pranked

Sometimes you wonder if there's a hidden cam somewhere or someone is pranking you. Maybe some homophobes baiting you, trick you somewhere then bash you.

I certainly remember the 1st time someone hit on me. I'm not sure if it counts.

I was in Secondary 1 in a all boys school. During one of the class period changing interval one day, a classmate of mine sitting in front of me turn around, look at me a while and said, "if u r a girl, I will kiss u". I said why must I be a girl, he thought about it for a second, leaned forward and really kissed me (but lucky only on the cheek)! I was stunned like a vegetable but he acted like it didn't happen after and so did I.

I didn't even know what is "gay" then.

On 6/20/2016 at 11:52 PM, lovehandle said:

Envy sia

I chui and started late, so left on shelf now loh

How late did you start out? There is always a gay out there, if you aren't particularly choosy. Everyone is waiting for the other half to show up. With a kind heart, one can usually find someone. :redface:

I'm a sucker for someone being kind and nice to me :redface: Told my bf about a mutual friend who seems like a nice, quite cute guy who's strangely never attached and he went passive aggressive on me to go after him :(

10 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

How late did you start out? There is always a gay out there, if you aren't particularly choosy. Everyone is waiting for the other half to show up. With a kind heart, one can usually find someone. :redface:

I'm a sucker for someone being kind and nice to me :redface: Told my bf about a mutual friend who seems like a nice, quite cute guy who's strangely never attached and he went passive aggressive on me to go after him :(

w regds to your qn
around my current age

never fussy, so long the person can pair up in terms of me, eg similar size  shd be ok, in terms of wardrobe and dressing, I think I fare q well to compensate my looks

Your bf is so cute he encourage u to go after him? or is he thinking of ....
"Passive aggressive" ...what a new term

Edited by lovehandle

I remember once it happened to me while I was standing at the exit door on one of the MRT cars. This guy brushed the back of his hand on my crotch as he was leaving the train. I immediately looked at the man and he smiled. He's kinda cute so I smiled back.

Another incident happened during on of those IT shows at Singapore Expo. It was pretty packed but still manageable to walk unhindered. But there was this guy who walked so closed behind me and kept pressing his crotch against my back. At first I thought it was accidental because of the crowd but the guy was everywhere i went. I looked back and he smiled but I wasn't really interested. So I just put my hand at the back and gave his hard-on a little squeeze and walked away. We bummed onto each other again later. He signaled to me but I just casually waved a no to him.

• 1 year later...

This old auntie last night hit me with her umbrella because she said I was blocking her way at the bus stop. It was actually humiliating. I was there waiting for bus earlier than her and suddenly it rained. Until now, I can still feel the pain in my back and the emotional pain that it brought me. How come there such kind of people in this world?

Yes, happened to me twice. I was getting contact lenses solution from optical shop and after that, while walking towards the bus stop,  a guy in his mid 20s in office attire came up to me suddenly. He asked what did I buy from the optical shop, then slowly asking how I do choose the brand of contact lenses. LOL! I wasn't wearing any colored lenses. After a while, I knew he was hitting on me as the conversation begin diversifying to questions like do I stay around the area and what do I work as(I'm in office attire). Tbh, I'm quite scared at that time to be asked so many questions with a stranger and we chatted like 5-10mins. He not bad looking actually, but to BW-ers extremely high standard, he's likely a prawn. That time I was only in my early 20s and didn't know how to react to all these surprises. Frankly, if I could turn back the clock, I wouldn't mind giving him my number to be his friend and perhaps bf if he's of the right personality.

Another time was in the mrt, a random person came to talk to me.... but not interested.

Many yrs ago, when I was still a uni student (abt 20 years old) waiting for the bus at d busstop.

There were 3 secondary school girls came to the bus stop too. All 3 of them seems to be close friends, perhaps in secondary 4 or 5.

I was sitting there, then suddenly 1 of the girl sat next to me. After a while, she sits closer, start d conversation and slowly make herself comfortable to lean her back against my shoulder.

I was so shocked, jt smile a bit (though a bit scared inside lol), and quickly stand up.

Luckily my bus arrived, that I can escaped the awkward situation.

2nd time (same year), when i was in the extremely crowded bus. I was seated. A lady in her 30s, wearing a mini-skirt stand next to me, that her thigh will occasionally touched my shoulder. Initially i said she got no choice as it was too crowded. After a while as the crowd subsided, she still stand too close to me, that thigh skin, when there is an uneven road, the bus will shake, and she got closer that sometimes i feel for panties was touching my shoulder too. As i was young and looked very innocent too, with my face turned red, perhaps thats why she can be so daring.

Luckily after a while i reached my destination, but i am too shy to look at her when i leave d bus.

Those were those days... 

When i was still very innocent, and zero sexual encounter... Lol..

i have never hit on someone in the public out of shyness, and also cuz my flirting skill can use lots of step up.

but i have been hit on, though embarassingly, i only realised it once i reached home, after some reflections in the shower.4

it happened when i was in a restaurant here in KL with a couple of my friends after watching a movie. when i was in the toilet when i wanted to freshen up, there was this guy who asked me about the book i had with me at that time (i always carried a book with me then - not to the toilet, but to the restaurant). he said that he liked the author as well. shy as i was, i smiled at him and said good for him, since the author is indeed a good one. 

then, he said maybe one fine day we can go to Borders and share our thoughts and etc on books and literature. and again, shy as i was, i said i usually spent hours in a bookstore reading and browsing, and i didnt wanna make him wait on me.

and then he said, it is fine since he likes reading as well and it would be his pleasure to get to know my interests in books. 

then i was curious (by this time we were just talking outside of the toilet). i asked him why'd he wanna know what i like when it comes to books, and then he said (very confidently - such a contrast with the shy me) that that way, he hopes he will get to know me more as a person. 

and then one of my friend came to me and said that we needed to go since we didnt wanna be late to go to another movie.

i said goodbye to him, without replying to his last statement.

it was kinda rude to me to leave him hanging like that

Edited by NinetyTwo

• Guest locked this topic