Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

I used the services at the Bangkok International Dental Center (BIDC) (see address below). I picked the best package and it cost me around $200USD. I was quite pleased with the result.

157 Ratchadapesik Rd.

Din Daeng District

Bangkok 10400

Thailand

Tel: +66 (0) 2 692-4433 (BIDC)

Fax: +66 (0) 2 248 6196

Email : contact@bangkokdentalcenter.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

51% off 4D 3N in Bangkok inclusive of Deluxe Accommodation of 4 Star Hotel and 2 Ways Economy Class Air Tickets.

Only $188 instead of $388 per pax

Highlights

Frequent Deluxe Accommodations (4 Star Hotel):

- Amari Atrium

- Grand President

- Tai Pan Hotel

- Eastin

- Novotel

Frequent Airlines (Economy Class):

- Thai Airways

- JetStar

- Singapore Airlines

- Tiger Airways

- Cathay Pacific

Enjoy a 4 Day 3 Nights vacation in one of the most vibrant cities of Asia!

Conditions

• e-vouchers purchased are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
  • Buy as many as you like and e-vouchers are transferable to your loved ones and friends
  • One Customer entitled to this special offer once only within the year
  • e-vouchers must be utilized by 20 Dec 2011
  • Package does not include breakfast. Special Breakfast rate at $6 per pax applies
  • Not inclusive of Government, Airport and Airline Taxes
  • Reservation email to bookings@connectiontours.com.sg
  • Connection Tours will contact you to book in person subsequently with the physical e-voucher @ 400 Orchard Rd #04-24 Orchard Towers Singapore 238875
  • Confirmations of travel dates are subject to availability from the sponsoring hotels and airlines
  • e-voucher is valid on non-peak period only
  • Peak Period Surcharge applies
  • e-voucher is not valid with other discounts or promotion
  • All passports must have minimum 6 months of validity prior to travel

http://deal.com.sg/

Partner

Connection Tours & Travels Pte Ltd

400 Orchard Rd #04-24

Orchard Towers

Singapore 238875

Tel: 68367510

Edited by astroboy1985

Guest The Tourist

Can anyone advise how does one get to Khao San Road? I was told to take BTS to Saphan Taksin BTS station and then take a cab to Khao San Road. Is this information correct? Thanks in advance.

Can anyone advise how does one get to Khao San Road? I was told to take BTS to Saphan Taksin BTS station and then take a cab to Khao San Road. Is this information correct? Thanks in advance.

Where are you staying in the first place? You can take the MRT to Banglamphu and then get a taxi to go there. There are buses but might be troublesome for you. Get help from your hotel and see if they can assist you.

Guest The Tourist

Where are you staying in the first place? You can take the MRT to Banglamphu and then get a taxi to go there. There are buses but might be troublesome for you. Get help from your hotel and see if they can assist you.

Hi trugel, I am staying in Sala Daeng area (small boutique hotel actually). Nearest MRT station is Silom. :-) Will try to ask the counter staff. Thanks a lot!

Hi trugel, I am staying in Sala Daeng area (small boutique hotel actually). Nearest MRT station is Silom. :-) Will try to ask the counter staff. Thanks a lot!

I hope the hotel staff gave you better advice than that. Saphan Taksin is in the opposite direction from going to Khao San Road from Silom! Best is to take the BTS from Saladaeng Station (near Silom station) to National Stadium station (Mahboonkrung shopping centre) and then take a short taxi ride from there.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest lost in bangkok

First time planning to go gogo bar tonight. Read quite good things about x-size and Jupiter...a little scared and excited to go. Any other recommendation?

• 2 weeks later...

Bangkok Tips 1

If you have some time to spare in the afternoon and tired of shopping and foot massages (how many foot massages can one do in a week without getting a little phobia?), spend some time at either the Lido or Scala cinema (art-house theatres really) where you can watch a movie for only 100 baht.

Cinema is quite posh (please don't go there for hanky-panky) and on my last visit I watched Buitiful (at Lido) and The King's Speech (at Scala)....very good value for money. Both cinemas are located just beside Siam MRT (opp Siam Paragon) and within walking distance of each other.

Edited by erection day

Bangkok Tip 1

If you have some time to spare in the afternoon and tired of shopping and foot massages (how many foot massages can one do in a week without getting a little phobia?), spend some time at either the Lido or Scala cinema (art-house theatres really) where you can watch a movie for only 100 baht.

Cinema is quite posh (please don't go there for hanky-panky) and on my last visit I watched Bitiful (at Lido) and The King's Speech (at Scala)....very good value for money. Both cinemas are located just beside Siam MRT (opp Siam Paragon) and within walking distance of each other.

when did you visit tis cinema? Is this theatre not burnt down by the red shirts during their protests last year?

During the Chinese New Year. :rolleyes:

That was my first visit to Lido.... there are three 'mini' theatres inside. But the cineman hall (I went to Lido 2) looks kinda new. So, I don't know if they have renovated the place 'after the fire'. Scala looks the same to me.

All I know is that there's one conspicous big plot of land along that road that is 'gone'....razed to the ground I think. It used to house one of my favorite breadfast place- Au Bon Pain.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

The place to donate for coffins is called Wat Hua Lumphong. Your donations are for the poor who cannot afford coffins when they die. A coffin donation is 500 baht, how many you donate is entirely up to you. You will be given a receipt, and as a tourist, you can always burn it at the incense burner in the temple next to it. This helps the poor, whether it adds merits or not, I don't know.

near where? how to go?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi im staying at bangrak, bangkok till april 18. Care to make new friends and meet new people :) im 19 180 80. pm me if keen :D

i be at bkk from 8 till 12 at bkk 13 at khaosan road 14 till 18 at pattaya email me at guy.joey@gmail.com

You can try Bally Suite, just next to Burger King and Salending BTS.

I like Bally Suite. The location is very convenient, with the Saladaeng BTS within a minute's walk and just besides DJ Station. The room is big, tidy and clean. Very comfortable.

But since it is beside DJ Station, it can get a *little* bit noisy at night if you are in the room. It is not loud though.

Guest err.....

I like Bally Suite. The location is very convenient, with the Saladaeng BTS within a minute's walk and just besides DJ Station. The room is big, tidy and clean. Very comfortable.

But since it is beside DJ Station, it can get a *little* bit noisy at night if you are in the room. It is not loud though.

eeerrrr.....any problem of bringing 'guests' back ah? i got saw b4 outside bally suite got one unfriendly-looking guard...

Guest ButWhy?

Many thanks guys, will be great if the hotel is gay friendly

But why dear? In my experience all hotels don't care whether you are gay or not? And they don't check your guests.

I stayed at a small boutique hotel (S15 Sukhumvit), which was quite nice and cosy. But frankly, most hotels are passable.

Enjoy your trip

ya lor, y do u need the hotel to be gay friendly?

r u gonna perform a blow job in the lobby?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest james

I stay at the 'Suriwong Hotel' beside the 'Jupiter' go go club. Gay friendly, Cost about Bht1500. Have renovated last year and the top floors are good. Not the lower, which is cheaper. Ask for a window room. Not all rooms have window. Nowadays there is a guard at the staircase leading to the rooms. Safer that way. Its a gay hotel and straight friendly. Not the other way round.

I use to be with my Thai boy friend and I will tell the counter that he is my friend, just to make my friend feels comfortable and respected.

The receptionist are older folks though OK. Wish they change to more pleasant looking one. Use to have 'free lancing' boys at the coff house, but dont't see them nowadays after upgrading.

Have a nice trip

& don't leaves you heart there.

James

Guest Guest

i'm going bkk in july. looking for hotels too and after reading reviews of many nearby hotels i think i will be booking bally suite silom for its location , wifi and price.

Guest JBman

V Gym Spa Centre is crowded today.

here men r more manly and some chinese r very fair and smooth. some r workers very masculine str8 looking even with wives.

Guest JB man

It is at Permas Jaya,

u see Kentucy fried chicken, look across u see a Thai bar R&R BAR B Q, it is at that row of shop houses, beside an aquarium.

Acoss it u also see a BAMBOO FOODCOURT kopitiam and

GREEN FEELING vegetarian restaurant.

Theres a map in Utopia asia.

Some sgmen there like to keep this place a secret ;p

Guest MenFactorySauna

Tried the new kid on the block in saturated bkk sauna business

Located so convenient just underneath the Saladaeng BTS, next door to Famous Richard's

Not promoted in any web yet but have in printed ads of gay free distribution map.

U wont missed the signboard if you go along Silom ...

Charged you Bath 150 weekend (start Fri) and Bath 120 weekday

Place :

If it was located in Singapore, than none of Singapore sauna can compete with it. 5 level

1st level gym with quite number of machine, tv showing local tv, internet corner

2nd level locker room

3rd level dark room + 1 toilet

4th level dark room + pxxn film screening area

5th level jacuzzi (not warm at all), shower (not hot water) and steam (not hot steam)

6th level smoking heaven, mini bar, sun deck

Clean and nice place, with funky wall painted, many ornament related with road work, sign, accidental triangle, chain.

Minus point : The shower area is at high level, no safety supply, only bottles of lube in the room (promoting bareback?)

Crowd :

I went on weekend and damn die. only not more than my finger in total included me.

Most are local, 3 good looking but yaya papaya attitude

May be due to not well promoted online

Other review :

Staff did not speak good English, not having service attitude

only gave u 1 hand towel, and one cloth like saroong but only 15 cm wide and i think size 30' in length

So if u r having trouser more than size 30' u might have trouble (I think they did not wanna bears clients)

And I think this is the management's wrong decision if u didnt cater bears size

(most are caucasian) where got local young crowd?

I am lucky having fun with local mid 40's at almost 10pm (desprate people eat whatever food they found?)

Overall:

Once is enough, too bad they are not in Singapore, as bkk have 2 giants Babylon and Chakran in term of facilities they have. Men Factory let's see how long u will survive

51% off 4D 3N in Bangkok inclusive of Deluxe Accommodation of 4 Star Hotel and 2 Ways Economy Class Air Tickets.

Only $188 instead of $388 per pax

Highlights

Frequent Deluxe Accommodations (4 Star Hotel):

- Amari Atrium

- Grand President

- Tai Pan Hotel

- Eastin

- Novotel

Frequent Airlines (Economy Class):

- Thai Airways

- JetStar

- Singapore Airlines

- Tiger Airways

- Cathay Pacific

Enjoy a 4 Day 3 Nights vacation in one of the most vibrant cities of Asia!

Conditions

• e-vouchers purchased are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
  • Buy as many as you like and e-vouchers are transferable to your loved ones and friends
  • One Customer entitled to this special offer once only within the year
  • e-vouchers must be utilized by 20 Dec 2011
  • Package does not include breakfast. Special Breakfast rate at $6 per pax applies
  • Not inclusive of Government, Airport and Airline Taxes
  • Reservation email to bookings@connectiontours.com.sg
  • Connection Tours will contact you to book in person subsequently with the physical e-voucher @ 400 Orchard Rd #04-24 Orchard Towers Singapore 238875
  • Confirmations of travel dates are subject to availability from the sponsoring hotels and airlines
  • e-voucher is valid on non-peak period only
  • Peak Period Surcharge applies
  • e-voucher is not valid with other discounts or promotion
  • All passports must have minimum 6 months of validity prior to travel

http://deal.com.sg/

Partner

Connection Tours & Travels Pte Ltd

400 Orchard Rd #04-24

Orchard Towers

Singapore 238875

Tel: 68367510

so u wanna go? June ... quite interesting ...

sms me if u want .. can book tgt /

Edited by n0vice

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.