Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

5 hours ago, KevK said:

Thanks for this. Was planning to visit R3 and Mania wkend aftn (I thought it's busy like KB or TMC here). I'll plan to go in the evening then!

How about onsens like Maxwell? Are they busier in the evenings too?

yes same. also busy in the evenings

Guest first timer bkk

curious whether massage like vclub/jeyspa has vers options to explore rather than just bot/top will be there end of month

On 7/3/2024 at 5:15 PM, And then said:

Foreigners as in Caucasians?

I think Krubb has the most Caucasians amongst the BKK venues.  

Sauna Mania probably second. R3 has many hot Chinese.

All the venues have many many non-Thai Asians

After reading the comments from visitors to the places at certain Thai gay sites, it seems all places are 60% frequented by Mainland Chinese nowadays. 

Krubb seems a bit snob attitude place. And you must endure their shows. The mainland Chinese visit the place like hitting a trophy in having shot a lion in the Kruger National Park. 39Under facilities a bit in decline in need of maintenance.  R3 and Mania majority also Mainland Chinese, with just 20% Thai guys...

19 hours ago, Guest first timer bkk said:

curious whether massage like vclub/jeyspa has vers options to explore rather than just bot/top will be there end of month

many masseurs from jey are Vers. so no need to worry. vck i am not sure

Guest Hio
On 7/8/2024 at 1:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

Anyone here been to Jey Spa? Or any recommendation for a good man massage parlour? 

I wanted good massage skill not those pour oil rub rub rushing for time and quickly finish with happy ending. 

TCS spa was quite good when I went. The massage was actually excellent and the happy ending was fun as well. 

1 minute ago, Justcurious_87 said:

Just arrived. Does anyone know if Prime Massage, Zen Onsen and Maxwell accept card payment (Visa/Mastercard) or is it cash only? 

Thanks 

Prime yes

but extra charge 

Guest Gast
1 hour ago, durianking said:

now Babylon is no more popular?

Aiyoo laolianqueen ah.  Babylon closed at least 2 years ago. Building oso demolished liao.

6 hours ago, durianking said:

alamak .... means I have been away from bangkok at least 2 years already. Time to revisited Bkk. 

After Babylon is no more, think more sauna will compete to be the closest to the fame of Babylon. 

I thought the craze now is the onsen? Babylon no more, wonder where the ang mohs are now heading to .... 🤔

Guest Zen fan

Zen is where it’s really at. The receptionists are super friendly and helpful. The facilities are clean and top notch. Plenty of good quality guys in their 20s and early 30s. Lots of action in steamroom — I was sucked, fondled and jerked off multiple times. It’s super accessible (just right under the BTS) and affordable. No reason to not go when in BKK!

9 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

I'm a fan of Zen too, but it is quite far on the BTS..haven't been this trip yet. Lol I chose the wrong weekend to come - all clubs and pubs are closed this weekend due to the Buddhist Lent. 

yes follow this date

12 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

I'm a fan of Zen too, but it is quite far on the BTS..haven't been this trip yet. Lol I chose the wrong weekend to come - all clubs and pubs are closed this weekend due to the Buddhist Lent. 

Maxwell Onsen at Silom is as good as Zen

On 7/20/2024 at 12:17 AM, durianking said:

alamak .... means I have been away from bangkok at least 2 years already. Time to revisited Bkk. 

After Babylon is no more, think more sauna will compete to be the closest to the fame of Babylon. 

Krubb sauna, Sauna Mania, R3 Sauna, Chakran sauna ...

I visited Wabi Sabi massage recently. I read the reviews online and, truth be told, there were mixed but I still thought it was worth a try. The place is quite clean and organised, reception guys very attentive and helpful, started on time. The massage was 6/10 for me: good technique and good strength, but essentially mostly back and legs (no arms at all). Good but not great. The point that convinced me not to go back is the fact duration of massage is significantly less than advertised. I booked a 2 hours massage and around 1.30h mark, the masseur indicated it was all done and the rest of time was for showering ( ! ). Plenty of other places in Bangkok to visit which are more worthy of your time. 

11 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

Just thought I'd drop a review of my trip for:-

Prime Massage - weekday at about 1.30pm - I managed to get a walk-in 90 minute oil massage. Maybe it was early in the day. Only managed to get one massage this trip as I only needed one! The masseuse was very firm and got all my knots, that I was sore the next day and was in no shape to get tenderised again. Ran out of time on my third day. I tipped 250 THB.

The Quarter Silom - I think this will be my go-to hotel in Bangkok now. Book yourself a slightly larger room with balcony. It was clean however the aircond did smell a bit musky - probably from the humidity of Bangkok. Walls are a bit thin, can hear room neighbours having a conversation. It is VERY CRUISY. Everytime I walked into the reception foyer, gym or the breakfast room, I felt like I had walked into a gay sauna and I was the 'fresh meat' with the eyes looking. The breakfast food spread was not bad for a small hotel - but not what some might expect eg. noodle bar or egg station - be realistic for the cost of the hotel. The gym is small and basic-to-OK equipped to maintain major muscle groups, however it is full of young local men that sit at machines and are there for literally hours...you can do the math. I had fun in the steamroom however on  2 days of my stay. Be discreet please as staff do check and there are straight patrons.

DJ Station and GOD - Unfortunately I only got to go for one night out of the 3 nights I was here as I went during the Buddhist Lent festival which meant that Saturday and Sunday nights, they were closed. The Friday I went, it was busy - entry to both is 400THB each. DJ required me to show ID which I used a photo of my passport on my phone. I enjoyed DJ more than GOD as I personally got more "eye contact" with guys. GOD was just so busy and dark it was a meat factory, like animals in an abattoir. You can't see much, and you can't meet anyone. Music abruptly ended at 2.51am and the bright lights came on and they closed shop.

Maxwell Onsen - close to The Quarter, but a bit of a walk from Sala Daeng station. Entry is 480THB. Crowd is mostly below 40, of Asian decent. Very easy on the eye, but also very competitive as a result. Service is good, except for the front counter ladyboss. Food was karaage chicken or kimchi pork bowl. I had a funny moment when I went, as there were two Caucasian men who were obviously straight and wore they jinbai pants downstairs in the pools and sauna. I asked them what were they doing and that the place is an gay and bisexual venue..they didn't know as they just googled "sauna near me". We all had a good laugh about it, I advised them not to go into the steam room. They left soon after anyway. The action happens in the steamroom and it gets packed. It's a dark steam room, and not illuminated like Zen, so be wary. 

Other than that, it was mostly just retail therapy at Chatuchak/Platinum Fashion mall and eating street foods.

Also, side note, if you're using Grindr - you're not in SG anymore. Don't start with a message/demand  of "pic" when you have zero profile photos or one very blur photo and the other person has 3 or 4. I scolded someone for that, and I knew they were from SG before I even asked and got blocked lol. Grow up.

I hope this helps to those going in the future.

pic

why you so mean picha the angmohs' lobang

580thb not 480thb

Edited by murano
typo

Guest 4dad

Hi may i know any massage center with mature male therapist? Daddy type 50yo+ 

or any bar or sauna? 

Guest Guest guesting

Hi.. anyone can add me into telegram group?

My tele id @JohnSamLee1010

going Bkk this Dec.

Tq. 

On 7/22/2024 at 12:34 AM, Justcurious_87 said:

The Quarter Silom - I think this will be my go-to hotel in Bangkok now. Book yourself a slightly larger room with balcony. It was clean however the aircond did smell a bit musky - probably from the humidity of Bangkok. Walls are a bit thin, can hear room neighbours having a conversation. It is VERY CRUISY. Everytime I walked into the reception foyer, gym or the breakfast room, I felt like I had walked into a gay sauna and I was the 'fresh meat' with the eyes looking. The breakfast food spread was not bad for a small hotel - but not what some might expect eg. noodle bar or egg station - be realistic for the cost of the hotel. The gym is small and basic-to-OK equipped to maintain major muscle groups, however it is full of young local men that sit at machines and are there for literally hours...you can do the math. I had fun in the steamroom however on  2 days of my stay. Be discreet please as staff do check and there are straight patrons.

If you intend to stay in Silom due to the gay locations, then ok. But even the balcony room is just 23 sqm and rooms only have a very small window. Surely for the price you get much better options on hotels.

Worst if you have to listen to all the action in the rooms near you every night... 🤣

Maxwell Onsen - I had a funny moment when I went, as there were two Caucasian men who were obviously straight and wore their jinbai pants downstairs in the pools and sauna. I asked them what were they doing and advised them that the place is a gay and bisexual venue..they didn't know as they just googled "sauna near me".

Should have allowed the Ang Mohs to experience the approaches in the steam room... Could have turned to some interesting thing. haha

On 7/30/2024 at 4:03 AM, allenyoung said:

Heading to bkk till Fri.

Amy recommendations for solo travel ?

Additional : advise on current situation safety etx.

Be more precise what you search.

Safety: There seems to have been a protest march in Bangkok in mid July (15/16) but nothing compared to the demonstrations years back...

Guest BKK enthu

I stayed at The Quarter Silom in 2022 when it first opened and returned in 2024. Unfortunately, I found that the quality of the rooms had deteriorated significantly in just two years. The air in the rooms with balconies was particularly unpleasant, with a noticeable odor that resembled something like weed. I had to request a room change to a non-balcony unit in a different building. While this room was an improvement, there were still air diffusers in the corridors attempting to mask unpleasant smells.

The gym’s sauna is so small, and if it gets busy, the eye candies are really not impressive compared to other options like Fitness First or the gay saunas. Aside from its excellent location, I don't see a reason to stay there again. The walls and doors are super thin and rooms appear to be budget-furnished, and given the high price it commands during peak period, its better off getting a peaceful sleep at better hotels for that price you pay.

Guest exhibition

Can you recommend place or spot for exhibition? (Location and name of place). For example gay street, public toilet, gay sex toy shop etc

And I want to know if there is a gay sex toy shop in Bangkok. the location and name of shop.

3 minutes ago, Guest exhibition said:

Can you recommend place or spot for exhibition? (Location and name of place). For example gay street, public toilet, gay sex toy shop etc

And I want to know if there is a gay sex toy shop in Bangkok. the location and name of shop.

you can find google ,it can help you to find

Guest Guest

Hi there, heading to BKK for white party in December, can I please be added to the telegram group? Username is will_adel , thanks! 

Sauna Mania review

Sauna Mania Review: Visit Fri, 2 Aug 24, 5.30pm (-11.30pm), there was no queue, no ID required, paid the fee for foreigner (340 Baht), an older guy will show you the locker and help you with the locks (2 pad locks, 1 usual key lock). You’re not allowed to wear any slippers not even the thin hotel slippers! The towel provided is really very small, actually it is a joke, maybe it is meant to cover your private parts for shy guys… Bring your own towel, if you want to dry properly after shower.

The sauna has all facilities (steam, dry sauna) but also an onsen pool. Guys use the gym. It has many floors, a roof garden, resting areas. Crowd turns up around 6.30pm but on arrival there were already a bunch of decent guys around. It gets raunchier around 8pm. The mix of guys is everything (slim, muscular, normal and some but few even chub). From origins, you get nearly all what you want. Majority for sure Asian.

What I liked most was that the dark room is sufficiently luminated and not the extreme dark type as in Singapore. You can figure out the other guys very well in the maze area. The maze gets a bit overcrowded after 8pm, which means you have to push through guys on times to walk the area. As usual there are some annoying guys who will need to edge through the maze, even when it is blocked…

For the rooms with bed, negative point is, it doesn’t have lube dispensers and tissue paper. (bring your own)

There is a bar at the gym/ locker level, gym was used but bar was quite empty. There is free water on the floor with the dry sauna but small paper cups. (Bring your own drinks!)

As for many comments on this sauna, I did not find the area dirty or totally run down. It is an old building, eventually the interior is old also but it is well kept and clean. Be aware that there are 5 or 6 floors and you need to walk stairs to go to showers or down to the locker area. But many comments are exaggerated as walking the stairs is manageable, the stair cases are also sufficiently luminated.

The only negative thing is that from nationalities there are 60%/70% Mainland Chinese at the peak times. The Chinese like to gather around the entrance area of the maze and block the way, also standing around this first part of the maze when you inter from the walk corridor. While they browse through the darker maze areas, most of them seem like shy first timers visiting a sauna and not taking much initiative in doing fun. Many also chit chat around the “Mainland China” gathering points and just stand around. The positive point with the Mainland Chinese they don’t mind walking naked (You can easily figure out who the Singaporeans are, 😂  ). Some of the Chinese are Taiwanese, so it’s like a reunification. Many Chinese seem just interested in other Chinese but they reject nicely. All in all, at the most crowded time it was at least 150 to 250 guys. The rest are Thai (30%), maybe 6 – 10 White guys, just a few Indians, some Koreans and Japanese maybe 2 BBC. Noted 3 Malay guys also. Most of the Thai guys were hot eye candy but unfortunately, the Thais are in the minority. Age wise the majority was in mid 20s to mid-30s. The Thai guys are friendly but some prefer to stick to their own people, while two good looking Thai boys pulled me to a room (in fact tightly holding my hand and guiding me to a room – felt sweet).

While the maze offers a good area for fun, surprisingly there wasn’t as much fun action as I expected or desired. Surprisingly, the Thai guys were the most direct to engage with you if they liked you.

What I really love was that rarely guys are direct dick grabbers but have manners in approaching you gently. That was a big difference to Singapore saunas, where guys just grab your dick when walking around or passing by and some reaching out to every dick when they walk through corridors.

The steam room was always quite empty most times and no action at all. I did not use the onsen, but water seemed clear.

After 10.30pm the crowd will thin out, the place is open until 2am on weekends. But maybe on Saturday it is different if guys go or come from clubs at later hours.

Comparing to some recent critics online, it seems that not all is true or guys went on the wrong timings. In review of other locations, I did not find the place dirty or unacceptable. The visitors were well mannered. Never had to resort to slapping someone. Even for medium looking guys or not the gym toned muscular boy, there is probably a catch. But you need to be aware that the mix of guys is limited due to the overwhelming Mainland Chinese visitors.

Would still give the sauna a 7 out of 10.

Guest CinaBabi
21 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

Sauna Mania review

Sauna Mania Review: Visit Fri, 2 Aug 24, 5.30pm (-11.30pm), there was no queue, no ID required, paid the fee for foreigner (340 Baht), an older guy will show you the locker and help you with the locks (2 pad locks, 1 usual key lock). You’re not allowed to wear any slippers not even the thin hotel slippers! The towel provided is really very small, actually it is a joke, maybe it is meant to cover your private parts for shy guys… Bring your own towel, if you want to dry properly after shower.

The sauna has all facilities (steam, dry sauna) but also an onsen pool. Guys use the gym. It has many floors, a roof garden, resting areas. Crowd turns up around 6.30pm but on arrival there were already a bunch of decent guys around. It gets raunchier around 8pm. The mix of guys is everything (slim, muscular, normal and some but few even chub). From origins, you get nearly all what you want. Majority for sure Asian.

What I liked most was that the dark room is sufficiently luminated and not the extreme dark type as in Singapore. You can figure out the other guys very well in the maze area. The maze gets a bit overcrowded after 8pm, which means you have to push through guys on times to walk the area. As usual there are some annoying guys who will need to edge through the maze, even when it is blocked…

For the rooms with bed, negative point is, it doesn’t have lube dispensers and tissue paper. (bring your own)

There is a bar at the gym/ locker level, gym was used but bar was quite empty. There is free water on the floor with the dry sauna but small paper cups. (Bring your own drinks!)

As for many comments on this sauna, I did not find the area dirty or totally run down. It is an old building, eventually the interior is old also but it is well kept and clean. Be aware that there are 5 or 6 floors and you need to walk stairs to go to showers or down to the locker area. But many comments are exaggerated as walking the stairs is manageable, the stair cases are also sufficiently luminated.

The only negative thing is that from nationalities there are 60%/70% Mainland Chinese at the peak times. The Chinese like to gather around the entrance area of the maze and block the way, also standing around this first part of the maze when you inter from the walk corridor. While they browse through the darker maze areas, most of them seem like shy first timers visiting a sauna and not taking much initiative in doing fun. Many also chit chat around the “Mainland China” gathering points and just stand around. The positive point with the Mainland Chinese they don’t mind walking naked (You can easily figure out who the Singaporeans are, 😂  ). Some of the Chinese are Taiwanese, so it’s like a reunification. Many Chinese seem just interested in other Chinese but they reject nicely. All in all, at the most crowded time it was at least 150 to 250 guys. The rest are Thai (30%), maybe 6 – 10 White guys, just a few Indians, some Koreans and Japanese maybe 2 BBC. Noted 3 Malay guys also. Most of the Thai guys were hot eye candy but unfortunately, the Thais are in the minority. Age wise the majority was in mid 20s to mid-30s. The Thai guys are friendly but some prefer to stick to their own people, while two good looking Thai boys pulled me to a room (in fact tightly holding my hand and guiding me to a room – felt sweet).

While the maze offers a good area for fun, surprisingly there wasn’t as much fun action as I expected or desired. Surprisingly, the Thai guys were the most direct to engage with you if they liked you.

What I really love was that rarely guys are direct dick grabbers but have manners in approaching you gently. That was a big difference to Singapore saunas, where guys just grab your dick when walking around or passing by and some reaching out to every dick when they walk through corridors.

The steam room was always quite empty most times and no action at all. I did not use the onsen, but water seemed clear.

After 10.30pm the crowd will thin out, the place is open until 2am on weekends. But maybe on Saturday it is different if guys go or come from clubs at later hours.

Comparing to some recent critics online, it seems that not all is true or guys went on the wrong timings. In review of other locations, I did not find the place dirty or unacceptable. The visitors were well mannered. Never had to resort to slapping someone. Even for medium looking guys or not the gym toned muscular boy, there is probably a catch. But you need to be aware that the mix of guys is limited due to the overwhelming Mainland Chinese visitors.

Would still give the sauna a 7 out of 10.

"Some of the Chinese are Taiwanese, so it’s like a reunification." 

Do you mean people of yellow skin black hair are of the same roots and all of them should "reunite" and get together wherever they go?

Guest Gast
21 hours ago, Guest CinaBabi said:

"Some of the Chinese are Taiwanese, so it’s like a reunification." 

Do you mean people of yellow skin black hair are of the same roots and all of them should "reunite" and get together wherever they go?

No need to read too much into it lah. It is well known that China claims that Taiwan is a province of China so when China Chinese and Taiwan Chinese meet, it is a sort of reunification lor. Same same with North Korean meeting South Korean.

Now, please get back to the subject, Bangkok/Thailand and all the yummy places/food/people in it, yellow or otherwise, before Gachi pak our yellow kar chngs.

8 hours ago, Guest Gast said:

No need to read too much into it lah. It is well known that China claims that Taiwan is a province of China so when China Chinese and Taiwan Chinese meet, it is a sort of reunification lor. Same same with North Korean meeting South Korean.

Now, please get back to the subject, Bangkok/Thailand and all the yummy places/food/people in it, yellow or otherwise, before Gachi pak our yellow kar chngs.

Good interpretation I assume. 

Probable both sides enjoy the reunification action in a sauna...🤣

On 8/9/2024 at 2:10 PM, Guest Gast said:

China also claims that Singapore is one of its provinces. 

Would you be happy to reunite with ah tiongs then?

China claims many things which aren't theirs, I do not understand how people can so casually repeat CCP's false narratives. 

BTW, it's not "same same" with Taiwan, China and North Korea, South Korea, so don't try to assume reunification for everyone. Otherwise, it'd be perfectly OK for Singapore to reunite with Malaysia, because as you know, we were one Malaya then. 

Edited by murano
typo

20 hours ago, murano said:

China also claims that Singapore is one of its provinces. 

Would you be happy to reunite with ah tiongs then?

China claims many things which aren't theirs, I do not understand how people can so casually repeat CCP's false narratives. 

BTW, it's not "same same" with Taiwan, China and North Korea, South Korea, so don't try to assume reunification for everyone. Otherwise, it'd be perfectly OK for Singapore to reunite with Malaysia, because as you know, we were one Malaya then. 

What has this got to do with bangkok massage and saunas? Go find a political thread.

13 hours ago, aus999 said:

What has this got to do with bangkok massage and saunas? Go find a political thread.

It started with a comment on Taiwanese and Mainland Chinese jointly frequenting (uniting in) the same sauna in BKK. 

Threads here are continous and you need to read past posts first to understand later posts... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.