Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest nzjs
3 hours ago, bradkoi said:

you can find in silom area night market or sauna too

can you tell me the name of store? thank you

Guest sjsj
10 hours ago, bradkoi said:

u can see very obvious 

near sala deang bts station.

thank you~ :) have a nice day

Guest KKJ
On 5/7/2024 at 8:37 PM, Guest sjsh said:

Do you know a store where I can buy popper, rush, jungle juice

in Bangkok?

You can try to ask at Sauna Mania, R3 , Chakran or KMan Spa. But I dun think they sell original, mainly the cheap China-made ones but marked-up to around 700-1000 THB !

On 5/5/2024 at 2:22 PM, Drivendale said:

My preferred sauna is Heaven Sauna for its friendly and unpretentious vibes. There's a good mix of mainly locals, asians from the region and the occasional farang.  Agewise, there are more mature guys than younger ones. Great to spend the afternoon here to get away from the scorching heat.

Very small suana with mostly middle age men. I was there for less than an hour and left wout any action. 

I prefer Krubb. Went there last Monday at 330pm. Quite a few food looking thai men there. Managed to play w one who is at least 182 in height and good size. Best is his cock is damn thick like the can coke. We played w each other nipples and clocks fpr a while and i tokd him as much as i want his in my ass i dont think my ass can take it. 

Later a gym fit looking guy came to play w my nipples. He is damn good at licking and sucking them... His cock was average. 

Third thai guy was chubby and he wanted to suck me off.. But i was too afraid to get  sucked so justclwt him sucked my nipples. 

Will go back whenever i visit bangkok

Guest Kin man
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone have reviews of the newly opened Maxwell ONSEN in Silom?

That is a good question. 

On 5/9/2024 at 10:55 PM, Want to try said:

I prefer Krubb. Went there last Monday at 330pm. Quite a few food looking thai men there. Managed to play w one who is at least 182 in height and good size. Best is his cock is damn thick like the can coke. We played w each other nipples and clocks fpr a while and i tokd him as much as i want his in my ass i dont think my ass can take it. 

Later a gym fit looking guy came to play w my nipples. He is damn good at licking and sucking them... His cock was average. 

Third thai guy was chubby and he wanted to suck me off.. But i was too afraid to get  sucked so justclwt him sucked my nipples. 

Will go back whenever i visit bangkok

i guess younger guys like u got the market?

On 5/12/2024 at 4:36 AM, sidewinder said:

Hey guys, any reviews about Taywa massage & Spa?

There was a positive review here one or two years back. You can try searching for it. I've been there before but I find it too much of a hassle to get there. The environment and service was just ok for me.

Guest Atleast
On 5/12/2024 at 1:36 AM, Nudits said:

The Demon Ryoken Hostel no longer operating? 

looks like they aren’t. their business permit was canceled.

Guest Guest

Hi, any BKK frequent traveller here can advise me must I still get my passport chop after exiting the automated gate at the departure clearance?

I remember in 2019 I still need to Q for a passport chop after exiting the automated gate at departure clearance. But some told me I do not need a departure chop now.

Guest New to thailand
On 4/14/2024 at 6:40 PM, kaiser74 said:

skilled

On 4/14/2024 at 6:40 PM, kaiser74 said:

S’Sense is my favourite. The masseurs there are skilled and service-oriented.

How much do u usually tips the masseurs? 

Guest New in thailand
7 hours ago, QinWei said:

that is alot!

Ya i feel a lot too… initially wanted to try but with this amount of tips i changed my mind haha… 

On 5/20/2024 at 6:54 PM, Guest New to thailand said:

How much do u usually tips the masseurs? 

You can go K Man Spa. Tips start from as low as 800 depends on masseurs. Includes sex. But massage skills can be lousy. 

Guest Not for free
16 hours ago, Guest New in thailand said:

Ya i feel a lot too… initially wanted to try but with this amount of tips i changed my mind haha… 

If are still relatively young or attractive looking enough in the market , can easily get hook ups in the sauna or apps for FREE right? Why need to go to these sex massage shops like KMan or S'senses and pay tips for extra service? Who are the target customers of these shops? Typically older guys, out of shape, no market...or on the other spectrum discreet, married, curious, rich guys who like to splurge....etc  Tips range from 1000 to 3000 THB depending on the quality or popularity of the boys....  this amount is cheap liao compared to what you pay in other southeat asian countries.

7 hours ago, Guest Not for free said:

If are still relatively young or attractive looking enough in the market , can easily get hook ups in the sauna or apps for FREE right? Why need to go to these sex massage shops like KMan or S'senses and pay tips for extra service? Who are the target customers of these shops? Typically older guys, out of shape, no market...or on the other spectrum discreet, married, curious, rich guys who like to splurge....etc  Tips range from 1000 to 3000 THB depending on the quality or popularity of the boys....  this amount is cheap liao compared to what you pay in other southeat asian countries.

Ya sometimes I wonder too... coz a lot of chat on massage here (which I don't look for)... but I guess alot of guys here also like the massage itself?

Personally I will try my luck on the app or at saunas (which can be a feast for the eyes even if no luck getting a guy 😅). But then I have spoken to guys who also don't like the idea of going to saunas... so I guess it's just personal choice :-)

On 5/21/2024 at 6:48 PM, Guest New in thailand said:

oh , One way is don't tip that much , is fine!

In fact, I didn't ask the masseur to do much, so iI am puzzled why must I pay?

20 minutes ago, QinWei said:

oh , One way is don't tip that much , is fine!

In fact, I didn't ask the masseur to do much, so iI am puzzled why must I pay?

jeyspa,vckspa and others are different from prime 

those massage spa shop have include sex

please research before u go if you want know 

On 5/7/2024 at 8:24 PM, Guest siam stadium hostel said:

I will go to the Siam Stadium Hostel on May 12. I think I will probably go during the day time. I love public exhibition. Does anyone come on May 12?

i’ll stay there 15-17 June… it’s hard to find male dorm nowadays 

On 5/10/2024 at 9:22 PM, Guest Guest said:

Anyone have reviews of the newly opened Maxwell ONSEN in Silom?

Was just there this evening. Since it’s only a month old, the facilities are clean and top-notch.

Lotsa action in the crowded steam room, where lights are always turned off. Almost always standing room only. Some action in the well-lit sauna too. From

what I can tell, the crowd was mostly local. Mix of ages and body types.

Be sure to head to the cafeteria before 9pm for the free Japanese set meal (karaage or curry). I was there 9:05pm maybe, and could only get leftover curry.

7 hours ago, psarthmei said:

Was just there this evening. Since it’s only a month old, the facilities are clean and top-notch.

Lotsa action in the crowded steam room, where lights are always turned off. Almost always standing room only. Some action in the well-lit sauna too. From

Be sure to head to the cafeteria before 9pm for the free Japanese set meal (karaage or curry). I was there 9:05pm maybe, and could only get leftover curry.

Thanks for the review. Wow free food too? Sounds great! [altho not sure about having curry and then French kissing someone haha]

8 hours ago, psarthmei said:

Many thanks for your review. 

Maxwell Onsen will certainly be on my itinerary in my next Bangkok trip!

2 hours ago, top_suck said:

Will be in bkk on 14-18 June.. i want to try staying in a hostel, which im not really comfy with.. but i want to try. 😁

Nice! Do write a review of your sexventures after your trip 😉

4 hours ago, KevK said:

Thanks for the review. Wow free food too? Sounds great! [altho not sure about having curry and then French kissing someone haha]

It’s a Thai establishment, so there are mouthwash dispensers and cups in the restroom. But I didn’t really see any kisses on the mouth. Elsewhere though… 😉

On 5/23/2024 at 1:17 AM, psarthmei said:

ah so its a cruising spot? all this while i was thinking its just a gay friendly onsen. hah! 

if so, is it nude all throughout the building? or just the onsen area? was thinking would be nice to be nude in the salt(?) room

4 hours ago, Dirtyme said:

ah so its a cruising spot? all this while i was thinking its just a gay friendly onsen. hah! 

if so, is it nude all throughout the building? or just the onsen area? was thinking would be nice to be nude in the salt(?) room

Just the onsen area. You’re required to wear the jinbei elsewhere. 

On 5/23/2024 at 1:17 AM, psarthmei said:

is it convenient to get there ? more than 10mins walk 

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/dir/The+Bangkok+Christian+Hospital,+Suriya+Wong,+Bang+Rak,+Bangkok+10500,+Thailand/Maxwell+Onsen,+Surawong+Road,+Suriya+Wong,+Bang+Rak,+Bangkok,+Thailand/@13.7290587,100.5263755,18.16z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x30e29f2c89470e43:0x894e6a5b054869ff!2m2!1d100.5311343!2d13.7275443!1m5!1m1!1s0x30e299b10dceee71:0x81cb8e5dd444349e!2m2!1d100.5261415!2d13.7281322!3e3?hl=en&authuser=0&entry=ttu

does it open 24hrs? on wkends?

how many levels/floor?

21 hours ago, QinWei said:

It’s an easy walk from Chong Nonsi BTS. Don’t recall it being more than 10 minutes.

Open from 2pm to midnight on weekdays, and noon to midnight on weekends. 

Four floors but most folks stick to the first floor where the onsen, sauna and steam room are located.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.