Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

5 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

Solo traveller to Bangkok, July 18 to 22. Staying at The Quarter, Silom. Apparently very cruisy in the gym and sauna?

if you are willing to be patient, or lucky, then it is definitely possible

i didn't linger too long cos it is rather small in there (bathroom), and i am the impatient sort, haha

but if you wait around, i am sure there is fun to be had

19 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

Solo traveller to Bangkok, July 18 to 22. Staying at The Quarter, Silom. Apparently very cruisy in the gym and sauna?

I look forward to it. I want to check out Zen Onsen, GOD (loves the club scene and a good night out), and maybe a sauna with young fit lads, preferably with more foreigners - any recommendations? 

9 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

I look forward to it. I want to check out Zen Onsen, GOD (loves the club scene and a good night out), and maybe a sauna with young fit lads, preferably with more foreigners - any recommendations? 

Foreigners as in Caucasians?

I think Krubb has the most Caucasians amongst the BKK venues.  

Sauna Mania probably second. R3 has many hot Chinese.

All the venues have many many non-Thai Asians

3 hours ago, And then said:

Foreigners as in Caucasians?

I think Krubb has the most Caucasians amongst the BKK venues.  

Sauna Mania probably second. R3 has many hot Chinese.

All the venues have many many non-Thai Asians

I really should learn how to go to R3. I should expand my horizons.

I usually visit Sauna Mania or 39 Underground or Heaven. 

12 hours ago, yhtang said:

wow you went to so many! Going to Bangkok for a solo trip this August and staying in Silom so looking forward to visit Sauna Mania... hope the crowd is frenly :)

Generally, I find the people in Bangkok saunas and onsens to be pretty friendly and approachable.

Most people seem OK to be touched.

Hardly anyone would push your hand away.

The other thing I notice is there are very few old guys in the saunas.

9 hours ago, KevK said:

wow you went to so many! Going to Bangkok for a solo trip this August and staying in Silom so looking forward to visit Sauna Mania... hope the crowd is frenly :)

The last time I went to Sauna Mania (preCovid), it was really run down - but popular with Thai locals and PRC's. Not sure if the same anymore.

I used to find Babylon exciting when it existed. Shame it's gone now.

7 hours ago, KevK said:

Also looking forward to checking out Maxwell Onsen this trip... seems to be super cruisy based on what I read... the facilities look good too so should be super relaxing...

Onsens seem to be the trend now in BKK? The newer onsens should be more relaxing and no dirty feeling. Have “fun”!

Guest Interesting and tempting!

I'm in Thailand now. Someone please add me in the telegram group please... My tele username @zaw_thurein

On 7/3/2024 at 8:50 PM, yhtang said:

would like to ask, Do 39 Underground provide lub and condom ?
or we need to bring ourselves ?

The harsh reality about either Zen onsen or Maxwell onsen is you must have either looks, bod or youth to score. Maxwell onsen shower area is brightly lit, and there are benches right behind you as well as two hot and one cold pools where guys soaking inside have full view of you as you wash up. When I went last month on a sat night, 80% of the guys are below 40s, probably 90% local, I spoke to one Taiwanese who works there. No farang or Angmoh that night. Majority are good looking, with gym fit bods

5 minutes ago, MadMan said:

The harsh reality about either Zen onsen or Maxwell onsen is you must have either looks, bod or youth to score. Maxwell onsen shower area is brightly lit, and there are benches right behind you as well as two hot and one cold pools where guys soaking inside have full view of you as you wash up. When I went last month on a sat night, 80% of the guys are below 40s, probably 90% local, I spoke to one Taiwanese who works there. No farang or Angmoh that night. Majority are good looking, with gym fit bods

Sounds good. Seems like lots of eye candy 🍬 Will probably check out Maxwell one evening and Sauna Mania on another evening :-)

3 hours ago, TLTL said:

would like to ask, Do 39 Underground provide lub and condom ?
or we need to bring ourselves ?

I seem to recall some lube and condoms are available in 39 Underground, but it was a while since I was there.

Perhaps it might be safer to bring your own, just in case.

2 hours ago, MadMan said:

But I suppose in almost all places, good looks and fit bodies will pull better and faster. 

Ah, to be young again. 

On 7/3/2024 at 8:50 PM, yhtang said:

Isn't R3 the one where the Thai owner always parade with the model boys?

Don't they ask higher pay from Non Thai and people above 40? I hear this before Covid from one sauna, but not sure if R3. 

I also think R3 is same as Mania or owner are same?

Edited by mlyfunp

Yea I read on Google reviews some of the complaints as well, and seem pretty expensive for non-Thais (more than a thousand baht). But maybe the hot China guys like to go R3 (for some reason) so the owner can charge more 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 7/4/2024 at 7:45 PM, Justcurious_87 said:

The last time I went to Sauna Mania (preCovid), it was really run down - but popular with Thai locals and PRC's. Not sure if the same anymore.

I used to find Babylon exciting when it existed. Shame it's gone now.

I will probably go to Sauna Mania one evening... is there another sauna you would recommend checking out?

7 hours ago, KevK said:

I will probably go to Sauna Mania one evening... is there another sauna you would recommend checking out?

Haha, not sure anymore sorry. Since COVID ended, I've only been back to Bangkok once only and didn't even go Sauna Mania due to their pricing structure against foreigners for subquality facilities. I ended up going to Zen Onsen twice and at that time it was very new. I also ended up getting a handjob from Prime Massage that was not expected, but it was welcome.

The others seem a bit far or not as accessible using the BTS.

Not sure what is this about the pricing structure at Mania and R3. I was there in March this year. At the counter there is a clearly displayed sign about the entry fee. About 400 odd Thai baht. 

More expensive than SG but not exactly exorbitant. 

1 hour ago, And then said:

Not sure what is this about the pricing structure at Mania and R3. I was there in March this year. At the counter there is a clearly displayed sign about the entry fee. About 400 odd Thai baht. 

Entry Fee For Every Day (May 2024 Updated)

Foreigners : 340 THB / คนไทย ๒๔๐ บาท

Member Card : 1 point

As per their website - it's not too bad - I guess it's a place one needs to "make time for". That is, between shopping, eating, onsens, clubbing and massages and all the things Bangkok has to offer - standing around in a sauna for hours in the evening doesn't always seem best value of time/money when on holiday lor..

1 hour ago, And then said:

Thanks. I will check out both then when I'm there in August :-)

2 minutes ago, Justcurious_87 said:

As per their website - it's not too bad - I guess it's a place one needs to "make time for". That is, between shopping, eating, onsens, clubbing and massages and all the things Bangkok has to offer - standing around in a sauna for hours in the evening doesn't always seem best value of time/money when on holiday lor..

Lol true 😂 but for me, I will take it as part of the "sightseeing" 😅 anyway will be there for solo trip late August so will probably have a few hours to burn every evening :-)

3 minutes ago, Justcurious_87 said:

You have a point there.  We have limited time in a place when we are on holiday, so it is best to make full use of the limited time.  Hence, standing around in a sauna may not be the best way to spend it.  I tend to be more outgoing in saunas when I am visiting, instead of standing around.  I prefer to take the initiative, and so far, it has been productive.

I suppose it is very much different strokes for different folks.  For example, fishing is not for me.  Sitting down hoping a fish would bite is not my idea of a holiday.  

Guest Guest

Anyone here been to Jey Spa? Or any recommendation for a good man massage parlour? 

I wanted good massage skill not those pour oil rub rub rushing for time and quickly finish with happy ending. 

Guest Guest
On 7/6/2024 at 8:22 PM, yhtang said:

But I suppose in almost all places, good looks and fit bodies will pull better and faster. 

Ah, to be young again. 

Then no bod n look can go where?

Guest guest

A noob question. Does the masseur in the massage parlour cum when paid for happy ending? Or his job is just to make me cum and he don't cum?

Have not been to one yet and wanted to try.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

A noob question. Does the masseur in the massage parlour cum when paid for happy ending? Or his job is just to make me cum and he don't cum?

Have not been to one yet and wanted to try.

I think it is up to the masseur.

A happy ending usually means the client gets to orgasm, not the masseur cumming.  Sometimes the masseur declines to come when you play with him - he could be saving his cum for a forthcoming client.  

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Then no bod n look can go where?

The other gay sauna like Mania where one can hide in the dark maze and attack the unsuspected when they enter, haha.

Zen and esp Maxwell Onsen have no dark room or maze. But like I said even if you don’t score, the number of good looking and fit guys are a balm for sore eyes.
Another heads up do bring your own lube and condoms , these are not provided inside the cubicles upstairs. In Maxwell the rooms use curtains to screen off, while Zen the doors can be locked. 

3 minutes ago, MadMan said:

The other gay sauna like Mania where one can hide in the dark maze and attack the unsuspected when they enter, haha.

Zen and esp Maxwell Onsen have no dark room or maze. But like I said even if you don’t score, the number of good looking and fit guys are a balm for sore eyes.
Another heads up do bring your own lube and condoms , these are not provided inside the cubicles upstairs. In Maxwell the rooms use curtains to screen off, while Zen the doors can be locked. 

Wow thanks for this. I didn't know can get dtf at the onsens. Thought it's at most kissing and sucking...

Can you explain what the rooms are? Are they like private rooms like in the saunas or for other purpose but the ppl there use for sex?

23 hours ago, KevK said:

Wow thanks for this. I didn't know can get dtf at the onsens. Thought it's at most kissing and sucking...

Can you explain what the rooms are? Are they like private rooms like in the saunas or for other purpose but the ppl there use for sex?

The rooms are all upstairs, masquerade as massage rooms with either mattresses on the floor or proper massage beds. In Maxwell the doors are screened off by a curtain, so any passersby can peep in, but when I was using the room, most of the peepers were quite civil, they didn’t linger or be a nuisance. The rooms in Zen onsen can be locked.

I like onsen much better than Mania or R3 etc bcos the facilities are new and super clean. The guys are high quality, and you can see your targets clearly. Due to the higher entrance fees 600bhat regardless local or foreigners, I would say the patrons are the more affluent ones.

Guest Lim
On 7/9/2024 at 4:30 PM, KevK said:

A tour in Maxwell Onsen. 

https://youtu.be/M0pubF2JxII?si=sQXaprRc3cJXRFyE

Guest Lim
Guest Guest Middle age man

Hello everyone, I'll be heading down to BKK at the end of the month and thinking to visit the onsens. Are there any that's not too judging? I'm on my 40s and average bod. Not intending to actively cruise at the onsens and just using the facilities. Don't mind seeing eye candy but hoping the others are not the type to kick a fuss or give dirty looks if people they don't like eye them. 

Any suggestions on which onsens i should try will be appreciated!

4 hours ago, Guest Guest Middle age man said:

Hello everyone, I'll be heading down to BKK at the end of the month and thinking to visit the onsens. Are there any that's not too judging? I'm on my 40s and average bod. Not intending to actively cruise at the onsens and just using the facilities. Don't mind seeing eye candy but hoping the others are not the type to kick a fuss or give dirty looks if people they don't like eye them. 

Any suggestions on which onsens i should try will be appreciated!

Kaikan Onsen

Zen Onsen

maxwell onsen silom

kino sento ekkamai

u can try

Edited by bradkoi

On 7/8/2024 at 11:27 AM, Justcurious_87 said:

Always have difficulty choosing to visit sauna at night where there are more patrons but forgoing night markets/night views/eateries or visiting sauna during the late afternoons where there are lesser patrons and hence lesser score chances. 😅

27 minutes ago, stockybi said:

Always have difficulty choosing to visit sauna at night where there are more patrons but forgoing night markets/night views/eateries or visiting sauna during the late afternoons where there are lesser patrons and hence lesser score chances. 😅

Sauna fun then night market? 😅

7 hours ago, stockybi said:

especially for some reason bangkok saunas tends to start getting busy quite late, even on weekends probably after 7pm.

maybe time your visit to sauna or onsens 6pm to 8pm.

then do other things after 8pm if need be

1 minute ago, And then said:

especially for some reason bangkok saunas tends to start getting busy quite late, even on weekends probably after 7pm.

maybe time your visit to sauna or onsens 6pm to 8pm.

then do other things after 8pm if need be

yes correct.

for sauna in weekday most people go there after 7pm

every friday to sunday or public hoilday special events,always start at 8pm in one hour,can watch free show and do orgy. 

19 hours ago, bradkoi said:

yes correct.

for sauna in weekday most people go there after 7pm

every friday to sunday or public hoilday special events,always start at 8pm in one hour,can watch free show and do orgy. 

Thanks for this. Was planning to visit R3 and Mania wkend aftn (I thought it's busy like KB or TMC here). I'll plan to go in the evening then!

How about onsens like Maxwell? Are they busier in the evenings too?

3 hours ago, KevK said:

Thanks for this. Was planning to visit R3 and Mania wkend aftn (I thought it's busy like KB or TMC here). I'll plan to go in the evening then!

How about onsens like Maxwell? Are they busier in the evenings too?

maxwell onsen still new and opened last april.i never try. will go there in december

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.