Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

18 hours ago, singalion said:

As to the Insta from R3 the foam party is only on Sat and Sunday. Friday is the Red Room Event. Not sure what Red Room stands for... Check with R3 directly! r3sauna@gmail.com

https://www.tiktok.com/@r3sauna/photo/7411278362200591623

The event on R3 starts always at 8.30pm.

Best is to arrive before any potential queues build up, around 6.30pm/ latest by 7pm (for both places).

The same program for R3 shows the foam party at Mania on Sundays.

(ok, the link goes to Tiktok).

Not sure on your age but 39 Underground attracts the above 35y crowd, Mania or R3 more the younger ages also. (But as usual depending on luck...) You need to know what your preference of guys is.

Tip: Mania can be actually better found when taking the BTS to Chong Nonsi and leaving at exit 2 or exit 4 (in between both exits is already the Soi Phipoi 2 leading to Mania. Just need to walk straight until you see the small Mania sign on the right side.

Thanks.  I am over 35 but I am more like you just want to go watch.  I am really not into the gay sauna scene.  I am too shy and don't usually take the lead.

16 hours ago, KevK said:

Just personally speaking, I think it's worth going as it's a real eye opener (I rarely go to these theme parties).

So, on the top floor, the guys gather at 8.30pm and the organisers will spray alot of foam (it can reach body level). No towels or anything so everyone is naked... it's like an orgy but I would say only 20-30% are playing whilst the rest are watching or just touching... but a lot of good looking Chinese guys there... to me, it's worth it just to see them naked, bonus if they are fucking or getting fucked... there are some hired Thai models in the middle of the platform too letting other people play with them, but usually they just let people suck, I see them topping some guys, don't know if they are models or customers...

Entry fee is THB460 (but I think the reception charged me 480 or just din return another 20 baht, but that's fine) compared to normal entry price if THB 340. So not too expensive if you want to go explore, and if luck has it, have a good time.

Enjoy!!

Thanks! And its only on Sunday nights?

2 hours ago, alsf said:

Thanks.  I am over 35 but I am more like you just want to go watch.  I am really not into the gay sauna scene.  I am too shy and don't usually take the lead.

But for viewing pleasure, not sure the foam party is the right event to go.

There is the foam all around. I heard from other guys who had gone, that the foam is so much that sometimes your sight is blur as it enters your eyes also etc. There have been guys who complained on the extreme soapy smell and had breathing issues.

Just for viewing pleasure Mania should be good on a weekend.

As to the comments here on Mania the dark maze section seems well illuminated if your viewing intent should refer to viewing the sex act of others.

The crowd seems also bigger at Mania nowadays compared to R3 or 39 Underground.

Let's hope a hot guy doesn't pull you into a room, ha ha....😂 You're shyness might be gone then. ha ha

Have a good trip and enjoy!

Edited by singalion

17 hours ago, USChineseGuy said:

Just went to Healthland....and had HE.

Amazing massage, and made me explode.

I guess anything can happen in Bangkok

Anything can happen in the room between the masseur and you.  In bangkok and anywhere   Can be for fun or money.

Guest Igotit

Please add me to telegram group , i would be in BKK And i really want to have great ideas on who to book and where to go .

Telegram:

@igotit2020

Glam's Bangkok glamspabkk.com

In the last four days I ended up visiting this new spa 3 times.  I read about this in Gay Guides and visited them for the first time on Friday.  They operate kind of like Prince and VCK club with guys on display behind a glass wall.  However, the 3 times I was there only less than a handful of guys were there.  They told me it is because they just opened in August and hopefully they will improve over time.

The good thing is that I signed up with their Line @glamspabkk and received pictures before I went.  So I asked the manager about a guy that I was interested in and he was able to come in less than 30 minutes on Friday afternoon.  On Sunday I Lined the manager and asked for a different guy and he was so cute that I went back to see him again today!!!

Judging from the Line pictures, they have quite a number of guys that I like.

The rooms have en suite shower with a legit massage table.  The two guys performed a decent massage first and then transitioned to the 2nd part.  The massage was no Prime massage but it was decent enough.  90 minutes costed 1,300 bahts for the room plus 1,800 bahts tip for the boy.  It is a easy 5 to 10 minutes walk from Sutthisan MRT station which is less than 30 minutes from Si Lom.  Personally, I prefer this over Prince or VCK.

Edited by alsf

1 hour ago, alsf said:

Glam's Bangkok glamspabkk.com

In the last four days I ended up visiting this new spa 3 times.  I read about this in Gay Guides and visited them for the first time on Friday.  They operate kind of like Prince and VCK club with guys on display behind a glass wall.  However, the 3 times I was there only less than a handful of guys were there.  They told me it is because they just opened in August and hopefully they will improve over time.

The good thing is that I signed up with their Line @glamspabkk and received pictures before I went.  So I asked the manager about a guy that I was interested in and he was able to come in less than 30 minutes on Friday afternoon.  On Sunday I Lined the manager and asked for a different guy and he was so cute that I went back to see him again today!!!

Judging from the Line pictures, they have quite a number of guys that I like.

The rooms have en suite shower with a legit massage table.  The two guys performed a decent massage first and then transitioned to the 2nd part.  The massage was no Prime massage but it was decent enough.  90 minutes costed 1,300 bahts for the room plus 1,800 bahts tip for the boy.  It is a easy 5 to 10 minutes walk from Sutthisan MRT station which is less than 30 minutes from Si Lom.  Personally, I prefer this over Prince or VCK.

wah 3300 bath .... quite expensive sia

10 minutes ago, noobnobb said:

Will be in BKK tomorrow and keen to try a sauna. Which one should I try first? Have seen reviews about sauna mania and the foam party on Sundays. Sounds fun tbh. I am also a fan of Chinese ethnicity guys - PRC included - so Mania vs Krubb vs R3 - which is most suitable? Thanks in advance 

Mania definitely a lot of Chinese guys to ogle at (or more) so highly recommended. Not sure about the other two 😉 anyone else can share their experiences?

18 hours ago, noobnobb said:

Will be in BKK tomorrow and keen to try a sauna. Which one should I try first? Have seen reviews about sauna mania and the foam party on Sundays. Sounds fun tbh. I am also a fan of Chinese ethnicity guys - PRC included - so Mania vs Krubb vs R3 - which is most suitable? Thanks in advance 

Lots of Chinese guys will be in all 3 saunas this weekend for sure, since there is a Mid-Autumn festival long weekend for China. I would recommend R3 for sure. In terms of probability R3 has the highest gathering of China and Chinese ethnic guys in any day. You will even hear customers making PA announcements in Mandarin to call for their friends. At its peak hour, it feels like one is in a sauna in Shanghai !!

5 hours ago, Guest ChangEr said:

Lots of Chinese guys will be in all 3 saunas this weekend for sure, since there is a Mid-Autumn festival long weekend for China. I would recommend R3 for sure. In terms of probability R3 has the highest gathering of China and Chinese ethnic guys in any day. You will even hear customers making PA announcements in Mandarin to call for their friends. At its peak hour, it feels like one is in a sauna in Shanghai !!

Gross

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.