Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 5/23/2024 at 1:17 AM, psarthmei said:

Was just there this evening. Since it’s only a month old, the facilities are clean and top-notch.

Lotsa action in the crowded steam room, where lights are always turned off. Almost always standing room only. Some action in the well-lit sauna too. From

what I can tell, the crowd was mostly local. Mix of ages and body types.

Be sure to head to the cafeteria before 9pm for the free Japanese set meal (karaage or curry). I was there 9:05pm maybe, and could only get leftover curry.

On 5/23/2024 at 9:58 AM, yhtang said:

Many thanks for your review. 

Maxwell Onsen will certainly be on my itinerary in my next Bangkok trip!

Thanks to @psarthmei's detailed description of Maxwell Onsen, I visited this place on a Monday evening.  By  about 8.00 p.m., there were about 50 guests.

I had a good time there, and the steam room was initially very tame, until suddenly someone took the "matters" in hand and before you know it, the steam room was very active indeed!  Clusters of people were helping each other out, all hands (and mouth) on "deck". 

By the way, the food was good too. 

On 9/25/2024 at 11:48 AM, durianking said:

Zen onsen

Kino sento

Maxwell onsen

Kaikan onsen

Ryuu onsen

so all these are gay onsen?

I went to Kaikan Onsen recently on a Tuesday evening, and it was rather quiet. 

There were not many customers in there - no more than 20 in total (including those that left while I was there) - when I visited.  Most were there to enjoy the onsen, but a few couples (me included) did enjoy each others' company in the cubicles on the second floor.

Kaiken Onsen is relatively secluded, and following Google Map's guide, I crossed the parking lot of a hospital to arrive at the premises from the BTS Saphan Khwai station.

I seem to recall the entrance fee was THB480, and I was given a coupon for a free entry on either a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. 

5 hours ago, yhtang said:

I went to Kaikan Onsen recently on a Tuesday evening, and it was rather quiet. 

There were not many customers in there - no more than 20 in total (including those that left while I was there) - when I visited.  Most were there to enjoy the onsen, but a few couples (me included) did enjoy each others' company in the cubicles on the second floor.

Kaiken Onsen is relatively secluded, and following Google Map's guide, I crossed the parking lot of a hospital to arrive at the premises from the BTS Saphan Khwai station.

I seem to recall the entrance fee was THB480, and I was given a coupon for a free entry on either a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. 

I am guessing that maxwell is the most popular of the onsens now.

zen used to be pretty busy. i wonder how it is nowadays.

8 hours ago, And then said:

generally speaking, the onsens in bkk are not full on.

quite distinctly different from proper gay saunas.

from my observations, action is confined to certain spots like the steam room.

if you want even less action, you can go to yunomori.   sexual tension there as people are looking looking, but they won't touch you or anything. there is almost no space for any action. (yunomori sathorn)

massages, i just go to Prime.  good proper massage by fairly attractive guys, but no HE. tips from 100B.

I may have to check out Prime because it seems like it's fairly popular among the community probably for good reason. I'm assuming the masseurs are pretty built and attractive, but not too sure if that's something I'm keen on. I also assume that their prices are pretty high! I'm used to like $15~ (SGD) or under 400 baht oil massages in Thailand so not sure if I would pay more especially if there is no HE, seems like the going rate is 600 for an hour (700 if you include tips!)

I'll be around Sathorn so I might check out Yunomori! I think the name itself carries a certain connotation because of our own Yunomori back home but it's good to hear that it's relatively chill there, and I bet if I was really looking it is possible to find someone into the same things! 

I appreciate you taking the time to share your opinions on these spots, thanks so much! Also open to any other recos you (or anyone else) may have. :)

1 hour ago, Thatguy642 said:

I'll be around Sathorn so I might check out Yunomori! I think the name itself carries a certain connotation because of our own Yunomori back home but it's good to hear that it's relatively chill there, and I bet if I was really looking it is possible to find someone into the same things! 

At yunomori there is one pool where it is possible to have some underwater interaction. To me it is a frustrating place. You can see people wanting to do things but it's too difficult to find a place to do so.

I think I'd rather visit a more open gay onsen or sauna. 

I think prices for massages are quite good. Obviously not as low as what you quoted. But a fair bit less than places like healthland.

5 hours ago, And then said:

At yunomori there is one pool where it is possible to have some underwater interaction. To me it is a frustrating place. You can see people wanting to do things but it's too difficult to find a place to do so.

I think I'd rather visit a more open gay onsen or sauna. 

I think prices for massages are quite good. Obviously not as low as what you quoted. But a fair bit less than places like healthland.

Fair, to be frank I'm just a bit iffy with saunas/onsens because the one time I went to a sauna I didn't really get to have a choice and was pulled into a room. I know I could've said no but it was pretty overwhelming as in the public area it was multiple guys trying their luck, so I went with one to get out of the 'scary' outside situation. It was very interesting! Anyway, shortly after my dick started to itch and I had like a rash, had to get it checked out and turned out to be a fungal infection, so it's a bit of a gamble for me to go to those areas even though I do find the whole idea quite arousing.

And about the massages, I think I just randomly go to any massage parlour. I love getting massages, regardless of whether it's clean or not, and so I of course always pick the cheap ones when I'm in Thailand! :D but it could be possible to check out Prime if I have time.

On 9/29/2024 at 7:35 PM, Thatguy642 said:

I may have to check out Prime because it seems like it's fairly popular among the community probably for good reason. I'm assuming the masseurs are pretty built and attractive, but not too sure if that's something I'm keen on. I also assume that their prices are pretty high! I'm used to like $15~ (SGD) or under 400 baht oil massages in Thailand so not sure if I would pay more especially if there is no HE, seems like the going rate is 600 for an hour (700 if you include tips!)

I appreciate you taking the time to share your opinions on these spots, thanks so much! Also open to any other recos you (or anyone else) may have. :)

Interesting... Share your experience at the SG yunomori? 

Never thought there could be any action there. No hidden place. 

11 hours ago, Dreamaway said:

Interesting... Share your experience at the SG yunomori? 

Never thought there could be any action there. No hidden place. 

I mean, I actually have never been because of the price. I used to work really close by too but just never went, I did hear from some straight friends who went that they felt like it was a pretty gay place because they felt like they were watched. There was also a massive thread (not sure if it still exists) on here about the onsen, so it's definitely a cruising spot at least, and then maybe people go to another place to fool around. 

One other smaller reason I didn't go as well is because I was worried I might get too horny in the onsen knowing that there may be people who would be down for action. In normal onsens in Japan I don't really get that sexual tension so it's easy to fully relax, but knowing that it's a cruising spot will probably turn me on a bit too much for somewhere where you'd want to be naked. Don't wanna walk around with the little friend at attention if you know what I mean.

Edited by Thatguy642
too many typos lol i promise this is the last one! sorry.

14 hours ago, Thatguy642 said:

some straight friends who went that they felt like it was a pretty gay place because they felt like they were watched.

yes even Gays felt that too

in some culture, it is rude to laugh at people or to stare/glare, it is extremely rude to
eg some may have the tendencies to view what you are typing or viewing on your phone, this is considered rude too

14 hours ago, Thatguy642 said:

n normal onsens in Japan I don't really get that sexual tension so it's easy to fully relax

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.