Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

thanks for info roger.

wat u mean by 3rd kind? our brothers? so scary....

the reason i m choosing sathorn is becoz their rates is 40% cheaper than silom, & they also provide free shuttle to silom bts everyday so no need to walk 30mins to the station.

ur reply makes me think twice if u really encounter "brothers" there... also the morning peak traffic might waken me up since i usually sleep till noon.

Buon giorno Eradesso, to answer y questions: Normally it s no problem to take a boy to your room. Many hotels keep the ID at the reception and give it back when the boy leaves. A few hotels charge a "joiner fee"...around 500B,but there are many hotels which don t. I usually stay at "Vincent s" 7 rooms in Soi Ngam Duplii (opposite Pinnacle hotel) Friendly small hotel with a very nice and quiet restaurant (garden) . The taxi ride to Silom takes 5 min. and costs 50B.

Guest roger190

thanks for info roger.

wat u mean by 3rd kind? our brothers? so scary....

the reason i m choosing sathorn is becoz their rates is 40% cheaper than silom, & they also provide free shuttle to silom bts everyday so no need to walk 30mins to the station.

ur reply makes me think twice if u really encounter "brothers" there... also the morning peak traffic might waken me up since i usually sleep till noon.

U are right the 7months Type, I heard kid whispering twice - first whisper thought was Aircon Noise. Only realised its those things on 2nd Whiper. My Thai kaki saw mny shadows, but not me.

Those things were playful after touching my friends follow myself. Hwvr its peace after that as we were not bothered, unless they appear frightful type.

Another Hotel u can try is Silom Convent Garden, its a service apartment for short stay and long term. A room w/o breakfast cost Bht1650. Its slightly further away from I-Residence/The Bangkok Heritage, with Sauna Maniac just next door. 5~10mins walk to Silom. I like this apartment, clean and nice room, quiet.

Usually stay in BKK for two days then enroute to other Towns - Korat,Samut Prakan, ... long list

Naga Fire Ball festival sometime 3rd week of Oct (usually one day after Moon Cake Festival) - See to believe FireBall shot up from Mekong River. U have to make your way to Udon Thani/Nongkhai - Phon Pisai. Try it out and I hope to see it again if schedule permits.

Take Care

hi all. any1 stay at i-residence sathorn be4? how is the place? tot of choosing this hotel since its 3* & affordable.

I stayed I-Residence Sathorn recently. It's new, clean and most importantly the price is reasonable comparing with most hotels in Silom.

There is free Wifi service; free computers for internet access at the gym room; free gym room usage; free hotel tuktuk to send you to Sala Daeng station. The pretty lady receptionist is friendly and can speak mandarin well (think she is a thai chinese).

In the standard room I stayed, there is a mini fridge, TV, air-con, small balcony, electronic safety box, microwave oven and kettle.

Overall stay is pleasant for me.

Usually I will put a mini Holy Bible next to the bed in the hotel room. When I feel scare I will say out the Lord prayer.

Hmm....

Gaygaysin : You might as well stay at I Residence Silom. Looking at I Resience Sathorn, it seems that it is not near any BTS / MRT. After checking the price, the basic room is only 8 SGD difference, I Residence Silom costing $8 dollars more.

I think for my August trip, I'll end up making a reservation with I Residence Silom considering the venue is near to Chong Nansi BTS. Their grand deluxe room seems pretty good.

Anyway gaygaysin, have an enjoyable trip and share with us your fruitful adventures + review on the chosen hotel. Thanks

i checked via agoda

Oops my wrong.

Its $13 difference.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/i_residence_hotel_silom.html

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/i_residence_hotel_sathorn.html

Anyway, I ran a check on the review, I was told that the basic room is really small. Personally, I'm gonna book for the grand deluxe room.

Room is more spacious and its cheap.

Edited by tokiwado

thanks ya. i think will stick with sathorn due to the lower rates. a grand deluxe room at silom sure very expensive. it'll be a waste for me unless i go with my bf, if i can find 1. :D

You better hold your hotel reservation for the time being.

Many countries including Singapore had issued travel warning advising all citizens to defer travel to Bangkok.

The situation is getting worse by the day, you better keep watching the news before deciding anything.

ya. still observing the situation. but if it doesnt turn bad anymore i'll still go ahead with my plan. juz worried airport will be affected.

You better hold your hotel reservation for the time being.

Many countries including Singapore had issued travel warning advising all citizens to defer travel to Bangkok.

The situation is getting worse by the day, you better keep watching the news before deciding anything.

ya. still observing the situation. but if it doesnt turn bad anymore i'll still go ahead with my plan. juz worried airport will be affected.

If things really turn bad and theres curfew in the city and you don't want to waste the airticket, you leave BKK immediately upon arrival by :

1. can book a connecting flight out to another city eg Changmai or Phuket (check Air Asia)

2. take a bus to Pattaya or Hua Hin.

Guest leoman

Just came back from BKK. My advise is stay away from the SILOM & RAMA 4 intersection

The atmosphere is still tense, keep a distance from the police and army

If things really turn bad and theres curfew in the city and you don't want to waste the airticket, you leave BKK immediately upon arrival by :

1. can book a connecting flight out to another city eg Changmai or Phuket (check Air Asia)

2. take a bus to Pattaya or Hua Hin.

Book http://belltravelservice.com/ this might be useful for bus services

• 3 weeks later...

hello!! bkk is as safe as usual! i do walk alone in dark area late night but nothing happen. juz many nice cute street hustlers smile at me & some do following me. but after a short distance they see me no motive to "hire" them then they'll stop.

btw vicsg, i still have a bts pass which allowed u to take another 5 or 6 rides. no point keep it myself. u keen?

I guess it's safe.

Just don't go out too late in the night. Stay on the lighted streets.

I'm off to Bkk this weekend!!! :-)

Edited by gaygaysin

Guest gaysin

hello!! bkk is as safe as usual! i do walk alone in dark area late night but nothing happen. juz many nice cute street hustlers smile at me & some do following me. but after a short distance they see me no motive to "hire" them then they'll stop.

btw vicsg, i still have a bts pass which allowed u to take another 5 or 6 rides. no point keep it myself. u keen?

ggsin ha ... Why dont try to bargain?

May be all on discount?

it is a rare chance a ggboy following potential customer ... that mean biz so terrible bad

Oh? got such bts pass? I though they have expire date?

I personally get the one like ezlink one use top up and valid for 5 years easier, and cheaper than tourist pass

Since if u are thinking sxx pligrim annually this kind of bts card may be better option

u r rite. the biz there r very, very, very bad. altot i personally not agree with "prostitution" but tat time i feel very sad for their current situation... hope they can find good clients...

i m not sure when they introduce this new bts pass, but its very worth for $$. i purchased the 15 rides card for average $23/ride. the card expired in 1 mth. very convenient also cheaper than long term card or single trip pass.

sex pilgrim? haha! not everyone going bkk for sex. what about urself? going there quarterly?

ggsin ha ... Why dont try to bargain?

May be all on discount?

it is a rare chance a ggboy following potential customer ... that mean biz so terrible bad

Oh? got such bts pass? I though they have expire date?

I personally get the one like ezlink one use top up and valid for 5 years easier, and cheaper than tourist pass

Since if u are thinking sxx pligrim annually this kind of bts card may be better option

Guest aksimattyoyo

eh bro why so drama, joke cannot meh? strictly speaking centralworld hotel is still in operation. only the mall is closed. relac leh chill one corner play guitar drink bandung

this is really not funny... do not even attempt to joke about this kind of things!! damn! why are "guests" allowed to post nonsense on this forum???? they are just parasites!!

Guest Guest

Those sex crazy str8 friends of mine can't wait to go as soon as possible to watch world cup there together and bong the girls. They waited months for the unrest to end and really feeling very horny. They want to chio as many as possible because they have the lobangs for cheap, clean and good, decent girls, not through the lapsap girly bars.

They try to chio me too but little do they know if I go there I am the one who gets bonged like those girls :lol: So far I've not got any std from lapsap men but everyone of them has. I would think that they are the ones who infected these girls. They are not shy to tell of their sexual adventures even in China too. After listening to them, most of us won't dare to join them. That is why their group is small and they always try to tempt the others.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to Bangkok in July. Can someone please tell me which are the shopping centers still closed after the may rallies.?

For those bangkok traveller, where do you stay ? May be we can meet for coffee. I am an Accor member.

All open as usual now, only burn down central world closed.

Rest is biz as usual even all the go2 bar

Accor is good value if u can booked earlier online, ever got only bath 800 last year the one near pratunam (I mean Ibis)

Otherwise consider Babylon ... 24 hours never stop fun

Have a nice wild trip

All open as usual now, only burn down central world closed.

Rest is biz as usual even all the go2 bar

Accor is good value if u can booked earlier online, ever got only bath 800 last year the one near pratunam (I mean Ibis)

Otherwise consider Babylon ... 24 hours never stop fun

Have a nice wild trip

Was there 2 weeks ago. Nice time to visit if you are not so into shopping the branded stuff. Most shops are open. They closes about 7-8pm daily. The good thing being there now is very few tourists so you don't have to squeeze with them. Locals as many as usual.

Stayed in Pratunam. Safe to visit...

I am in Bangkok now, it is safe as nothing happened :thumb:

First time you can experience no queueing at Taxi airport stand :clap:

Yes. Totally Agree with castaway. :thumb:

I was in Bangkok last wednesday night to massage my client and came back on friday noon. Unfortunately the shopping mall at world trade centre was damaged.. :(

Cheers,

Ethan

Going to bkk from 31 july to 2 august, reach bkk noon on 31 back evening on 3 august,,any places to visit recommend?first time to bangkok...floating market,??/

If you wanna see floating market, better buy 1 day tour combined with Kanchanaburi (Kwai River). I bought a agent in Khaosan road, around 500 Bath few years ago. It is always cheaper if you buy direct from there :thumb:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

If you wanna see floating market, better buy 1 day tour combined with Kanchanaburi (Kwai River). I bought a agent in Khaosan road, around 500 Bath few years ago. It is always cheaper if you buy direct from there :thumb:

that is inside new joe guest house got travel agent

I am seeking travel buddies too .....

hit me up if you are intereted to go :

1. BKK

2. China (various parts as I am familar and worked in China 7 yrs)

3. Taiwan

4. Japan

etc etc etc

My timing is flexible as I work freelance so I can go any time :)

would prefer a trip to BKK in July though .....

Normally I stay Tarntawan Place.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.