Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Any other recommendations other than the usual Albury, Chakran , BB massage? Who's been to Healthland? Or the King and I?

Was in Bangkok in mid August and visited the Healthland in Sathorn. If you have not been there, its very easy to find; it’s housed in a nice bangalow on the Sathorn Road, between the Chong Nonsi and Surasek BTS station where you can walk over from either one station. The place is tastefully decorated and the therapists are all well trained, attentive and polite. Last year, I tried the traditional Thai massage with foot reflexology that cost me only 800 bahts that last for 3 hrs! Very refreshing. This year, I tried the Aromatheraphy body massage with body scrub that cost me 1600 bahts The body scrub was about an hour follow by the massage with aroma cream for almost 2 hrs. You can really feel your skin so clean and almost shine after the scrub! The massage was very very relaxing and sorta chased your day's tiredness away For both occasions, I requested for male therapist. Its really good and inexpensive, go and have a try. You need to have advance booking which you can ask your hotel receptionist to help cos they don't speak much English.

Edited by Anderson

Thnks... any other such fine establishment to recommend?

There are others but they mostly just provide traditional and cream/oil massage.

This place has a nice ambience that made me feel comfortable and relaxed and they also have a really extensive menu that even includes facial treatment.

As for Albury, Hero, V Club etc, nice place too but they are not real massage spa but just selling sex.

If you prefer such places, there this Senso Men's Club just a short walk into Saladeang Soi from the Saladaeng BTS, the gymfit boys there are really goodlooking - 1900bahts/hr anything you want also can massage

ERm... Thanks Anderson, but, not going to those 'sex-selling' places. Just nice decent skills and reasonable rates, with good ambience. Of cos they are not exactly cheap like street-side kind but they're still affordable. Don't quite like the feeling of walking out of a gay (sex) massage parlor. There are so many here in SG anyway. I still would request for a male therapist though.

BodyTune? Do they have male therapists? I will go try. Thanks ^^

are they all tops?

not sure if they are all tops but the one i had with the big dick was... but take him only if you want sex. he give a poor massage.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 3 weeks later...
Never been to a massage parlor with an "extra", does the massage fee and tips are include the "extra" or we have to pay more inside the room to a masseur for extra?How much is it?
The massage fee does NOT include "extras", the massage boys at places like Hero etc. ask for at least 1000 Bt for their service the same rules are for all places where a "happy ending" is expected. When you google "thaimassageboys" you find a website which includes many places like Hero. Usually boys do the massage there in the nude and it is clear that "extras" are expected by the customer and offered by the boys. I usually go to Magic Hands in Soi Ngam Duphli. This place offers "normal massages"but of c. "extras on demand" too. Like the Thais usually say: Up to you!!!

Guest Lawrence Chua

Hi guys,

Anyone going to Bangkok from 23 Dec 2011, Friday to 26 Dec 2011 2011, Monday ?

Budget : $480 to $500 for 4 days 3 nights

Profile :

39,1.8m, 75kg ,chinese

Free and easy 4 days 3 nights trip - shopping, male massage, movie, food etc etc

Do call me - nine four five five nine five nine zero (Lawrence)

*groans* not you again, Lawrence Chua??

You're damn thick-skinned posting your ads everywhere, even after getting banned by Gachi Muchi for spamming, you still return with your spam.

Hi I am traveling to BKK next Friday. Just wondering if there is anyone who would like to go shopping and fun together?

Please reply to jrmzhng@yahoo.com.sg.

J

I be there 20-25 Oct, staying ard Nana BTS. I'm arranging with my thai travel agent for a one-two days guided tour for my friends who are gtg for the first time. Let's hook up and see how things go...

Pratamnak Park is probably the most cruisy place for casual fun in Pattaya City, Thailand. When I moved to Pattaya for an overseas job assignment since June this year, I didn't know that this park is just stone-throw away from my condominium until only recently. Good thing that the internet (www.cruisinggays.com) has publicly made some useful information available and that's how I knew where to find "discreet fun" in Pattaya.

Most people say that Pattaya is a "heaven" for gays because sex with Thai boys is such an accessible and affordable commodity. But I don't have the "thing" for commercial sex. It just feels so unchallenging, fake and less pleasurable trying to maximize the money you spent for a guy with a price tag. I still prefer having casual fun with ordinary guys with ordinary lifestyles - military men, motorbike/taxi drivers, students, construction/blue collar workers, security guards, bus drivers, janitors, etc. Coincidentally, Pratamnak Park is frequented by these kinds of men looking for quick, uncomplicated, no-strings attached fun in the most discreet way as much as possible.

Pratamnak Park is located on the Pratamnak Hill where joggers swarm from 6PM until 9PM but sometimes, a lot of Russian men still jog after 10PM. The park is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This park has been notoriously known among locals in Pattaya to be a gay park. With the park's emerging reputation, this may be the reason why a lot of married men come to the park at night for quick release when their spouses refuse to make love with them. I even had few encounters with married military men. A military camp is located at the opposite side of the road where Pratamnak Hill is located. Some of the military men I encountered are staying in the camp and estranged from their families living in far provinces.

If you happen to be in Pattaya City, try visiting the park and you'd probably fulfill some of your fantasies. I can give you a tour if you are in town. Keep in touch :-)

Guest songkran 2012 bkk tour

i am going from 6 april till 16 April 2012 but You can go just 6 April 2012 till 14 april 2012 or Shorter

As the last two day mosty just relax at hotel the rest just book the same or shorter

if 6 till 13 april 2012 hotel + tour dreamwor l + Bus to pattaya and back to Bangkok and bus to airport if the cheapest chose haven add airticket yet = $298

if 6 till 14 april 2012 hotel + tour dreamwor l + Bus to pattaya and back to Bangkok and bus to airport if the cheapest chose haven add airticket yet = $339

you want to go if keen just book the same ( go lor sure fun ) and please do email me at wah.u.r.are.what.you.are@gmail.com for more information

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Airticket

FLIGHT DETAILS

Airasia www.airasia.com

To and back + check in bag

Total $224.00 SGD

[ that is what i pay ]

FD3504

Singapore (SIN) Changi Airport (Terminal 1) Fri 06 Apr 2012 1440 hrs (2:40PM)

Bangkok (BKK) Suvarnabhumi International Airport Fri 06 Apr 2012 1605 hrs (4:05PM)

FD3505

Bangkok (BKK) Suvarnabhumi International Airport Mon 16 Apr 2012 1645 hrs (4:45PM)

Singapore (SIN) Changi Airport (Terminal 1) Mon 16 Apr 2012 2005 hrs (8:05PM)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotel

bangkok hotel ( $136 ) if the cheapest chose

06 April till 10 april 2012 Suriwong tower inn http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/bangkok/suriwongse/ 820 thb ( $34 ) x 4 $136

Or manohra http://www.sawadee.c...angkok/manohra/ 860 thb/ night $36 per night ( got swimpool ) so 4 night = $143

Or New Fuji Hotel Bangkok Just call +6622345364 299 - 301 Surawongse Road, Opps Suriwongse tower inn and manohra Hotel 495 – 550 Thb / night ( s$24 )

pattaya hotel ( $78 ) if the cheapest chose

10 April till 13 april 2012 East Suites Jomtien http://www.east-suites.com/ - 1450 x 3 4350 thb $185

or Ganymede guesthouse www.ganymede-jomtien.com 600 thb / night ( s $26 ) Just opps East suite

bangkok songkran time hotel ( $41 ) the cheapest chose till 14 april 2012

13 April till 16 April 2012 The Rose Hotel http://www.rosehotelbkk.com/ 3300 THB x 3 = 9900 thb = $426

Or cheap hotel across the road this hotel at 952 thb per night (S$41 / Per night ) Pavilion_Place http://asiatravel.co...lace/index.html

Tour dreamworld $43

09 April 2012 The Dream world Bangkok Book just email info@dreamworld-th.com to book 1000 thb $43

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bus to pattaya and back to Bangkok and bus to airport / $41

10 April 2012 http://www.belltravelservice.com/ –- Bangkok Hotel - Pattaya Hotel 350 THB $16

------ Chose 09.30 Am Suriwong tower inn bangkok hotel to East Suites pattaya

13 April 2012 http://www.belltravelservice.com/ –- Bangkok Hotel - Pattaya Hotel 350 THB $16

----- Chose 09:00 Am East Suites pattaya to The Rose Hotel bangkok

16 April 2012 http://www.belltravelservice.com/ – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport 200 THB $9

------------ Bangkok rose hotel - Suvarnabhumi Airport - Chose 13:30 reach airport 14;00

Itinerary

1st Day - Sampheng and Chinatown market & at night Patpong Night Market

2th Day - Bo Bae (Tower) Market & Shopping Malls & Platinum Market

3th Day - Chatuchak weekend market & at night Patpong Market

4th Day - Dream world Bangkok

5th Day - Go pattaya and check in hotel and Pattaya Park

6th Day - Pattaya Coral Island

7th Day - Dongtan beach near hotel

8th Day – Check in Rose Hotel and Songkran Time watergun

9h Day - Songkran Time watergun and Free and Easy

10h Day - Free and Easy

11h Day - Take Bell Travel Sevices to Bangkok airport back to Singapore

Anyone here know the situation at Pattaya include traveling from airport? I hv a trip next weekend wonder if it is affected by flood.

Pattaya is not at all affected by flood. The motorway from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya is operational. When are you arriving? Care to meet me at the Pratamnak Park? :-)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Corkbang

Bangkok now cannot go. Water is high. After water down also must not go cos have disease water borne so massuers spread to you in intimacy you eat saliva with body contact. Then come back have medical problems and no good health feel weak.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

At Bangkok Babylon now. On the plane from sky view down, can see a lot of areas in bkk flooded.

Once landed on the road to Babylon, totally dry, no flood at all. Along the way to hotel .. no flood too ..

Taxi:

Got a cab outside the airport .. the airport looks great now ..

Got Taximeter cab .. go by meter ..

travelled 30+ km ... forgot how long ..

400baht ..

ok hor ..

1st night:

Reached in the evening ..

Room:

Booked a std room with Agoda at S$60. Two single bed .. 6th floor, big window view facing the city .. nice .. luv it ..

aircon, safe, but shared bathroom and no TV. luckily got laptop ... i can use it like a TV .. so no prob..

Free WIFI ...

Seems like nobody using the shared bathroom anyway, 1 or 2 persons i saw once a while. So not a problem.

1st night a bit scared bcos the area outside the room is a bit dark .. toilet oso dark .. like sauna-feel .. dim lights ..

Food:

Was hungry .. scrambled to find food .. but babylon placed the restaurant inside the Sauna area .. so must go into the sauna, stripped changed to towel wrapped around only .. then look for the dining area .. actually searched high and low for the restaurant .. in hte end passed thru the maze, swimming pool and all areas .. b4 finding the restaurant ..

nice food .. ate bbq pork with rice ..

but the serving is a bit small .. still hungry .. lol

Sauna:

Mostly GWM , surprisingly quite a few Chinese from taiwan or CHina .. havent talked to them, so cant diff.

SOme thais .. the thais are cute .. some chinese are cute too .. didnt want to play ... although some said hi to me ..

Any other place to makan in bkk? hungry now as i'm writing again .. ?

Edited by n0vice

Hi all,

At Bangkok Babylon now. On the plane from sky view down, can see a lot of areas in bkk flooded.

Once landed on the road to Babylon, totally dry, no flood at all. Along the way to hotel .. no flood too ..

Taxi:

travelled 30+ km ... forgot how long ..

400baht ..

ok hor ..

1st night:

Reached in the evening ..

Room:

Booked a std room with Agoda at S$60. Two single bed .. 6th floor, big window view facing the city .. nice .. luv it ..

aircon, safe, but shared bathroom and no TV. luckily got laptop ... i can use it like a TV .. so no prob..

Free WIFI ...

Seems like nobody using the shared bathroom anyway, 1 or 2 persons i saw once a while. So not a problem.

1st night a bit scared bcos the area outside the room is a bit dark .. toilet oso dark .. like sauna-feel .. dim lights ..

Food:

Was hungry .. scrambled to find food .. but babylon placed the restaurant inside the Sauna area .. so must go into the sauna, stripped changed to towel wrapped around only .. then look for the dining area .. actually searched high and low for the restaurant .. in hte end passed thru the maze, swimming pool and all areas .. b4 finding the restaurant ..

but the serving is a bit small .. still hungry .. lol

Sauna:

Mostly GWM , surprisingly quite a few Chinese from taiwan or CHina .. havent talked to them, so cant diff.

SOme thais .. the thais are cute .. some chinese are cute too .. didnt want to play ... although some said hi to me ..

Bro, place u saw flood is not really flood... It SHd b some farm or plantation... U c wrongly mah...

Nvr been to Babylon... Maybe next time shd organize n go together...

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

400 baht cab seems ok!

I like ur description abt findg food. Poor thing, hope u found fd eventually? Not buffet

So it s s$60 a rm in babylon?Ie v cheap!

U alone? Why didnt jio?

Taxi:

travelled 30+ km ... forgot how

Room:

Free WIFI ...

Food:

Was hungry .. scrambled to find food .. but babylon placed the restaurant inside the Sauna area .. so must go into the sUauna, stripped changed to towel wrapped around only .. then look for the dining area .. actually searched high and low for the restaurant .. in hte end passed thru the maze, swimming pool and all

but the serving is a bit small ..

Hi

How much per nite for this hotel?Is it near to station ,w wifi?

But why dear? In my experience all hotels don't care whether you are gay or not? And they don't check your guests.

I stayed at a small boutique hotel (S15 Sukhumvit), which was quite nice and cosy. But frankly, most hotels are passable.

Enjoy your trip

Guest demented

hello all, for those massage parlours like Hero, you guys mentioned the minimum tip is 1000 Baht. What if i don't wanna go all the way i.e. no anal sex...do i still have to tip 1000? or is it negotiable with the mamasan?

hello all, for those massage parlours like Hero, you guys mentioned the minimum tip is 1000 Baht. What if i don't wanna go all the way i.e. no anal sex...do i still have to tip 1000? or is it negotiable with the mamasan?

Still min 1000baht, not nego.

Even if no sex, still will be 1000 baht.

Edited by tokiwado

• 2 weeks later...

Still min 1000baht, not nego.

Even if no sex, still will be 1000 baht.

agree with tokiwado, my experience at both Hero and Albury was minimum tip for masseurs is 1000 baht regardless if any sexual contact happens during the massage...always consult with the papasan, who can tell you which masseur is top or bottom depending on what you are after...he could even recommend which boys would be suitable for 3somes if that is your wish...lol

Edited by alekzand

I also dropped by Siam Paragon today. I went into the ocean world to have a look. I am a tat disappointed. The fishes are quite normal and you can drop by Singapore local fish store when they are fully stocked, and you can see about the same fishes there (minus, of course, the huge ones like the sand shark and giant groupas) The only saving grace for the place was the jelly fish display and the sea angels. The sea angels are really cute and creepy at the same time. But that was something I did not know. For the entrace fee of 480 baht, I'd suggest you can go if you have some spare money and time. But not a must if you do happen to drop by in Bangkok.
I WAS LAUGHING AND ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, WHEN i saw this quote about the ocean world that looks like any fishes in our local fish stores...tks for the advice

Hi!!

Is there many branch in health land? some said not very good?

I travelled to Bangcock many times

The Massage I always try in Bangkok (only massage) is Health Land (near Chitlom Station). Very very famous and good massage.

450 Bath/ 2 hours.

Guys,

I am going to Bangkok next week and was thinking of trying one of the "special" massage places like Albury or Adonis. I think I've read enough on this thread to get really excited about it !! However, I do have a question for you: Is this all legal? I have not read anything that would say otherwise as long as everyone is above 18 but I was wondering if anyone could confirm that? I certainly do not want to get into trouble with the authorities but above all I want some pleasure between consenting adults and nothing sleezy... Are all the boys legal?

Also I am assuming that you don't have to fxxx if you don't want to, right? You can keep away from STDs by only touching and licking or do the boys push you further?

Thanks for your responses!

Sorry sauna king , didnt make it to 10

Dear Rick: fxxking legal, go ahead!!!

but yes, u dont hve to fxxk, in fact, if u didnt indicate no1 will know u wish or not, u hve to prompt them pls...

usu they assume it s a hj first.....

My advice is skip albury(it looks high class at the upfront and i guessed and Assumed correctly,didnt want to go at all, was strolling and strolled into there few days ago, my info is MOST up-to-date)

Maybe i strolled too late and ended up picking a 2hr massage(must b crazy that nite after a few drinks earlier on)

The masseur rush things thru, started the whole thing w bedsheet undone, the massage bed is like a bed waiting u to sleep on it, not the usual massage beds)

I just dont like it , waste of $!!! fxxk it!

this is q sincere and good: attentive (though tuck in a corner, should be able to find it)

http://www.guy-spa.com/home.html

Advice is also try not to go in too late, where not many massuers around, in fact, i was never fussy, i just pick some1 simply by pointing, i m not selecting a "wife" right?

apperance equals nothing and can be rather deceptive

Thanks for the advice, I will try out your place, or maybe the Ambassador, which seems a little bit more easy to find and to approach give it is not openly a gay massage place. Did your masseur at Albury and Guy get naked to perform the massage? Full body to body??

Did anyone try the Ambassador?

Thanks !

New sauna Bangkok10 opens on 31December2011.

Free entry with food & drinks for everyone. ALL are welcome to join in our celebration...

www.bangkok10.com

HI Gary and SaunaKing,

Was at Thanon Si Praya but cannot locate Bangkok10. I can locate the japanese rest. Presume is across the street but cannot find any sign board to Bangkok10

Anyone can give direction?

Guest BKK Traveller

Healthland is a professional massage place with good ambience and professional masseurs. They have branches all over BKK. Check their web site: www.healthlandspa.com

You can request for male masseurs. No hanky panky but the they can give quite a sensual aromatherapy massage.

Good to give them a tip. The usual rare is 100baht for an hour.

Highy recommended.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My favourite Thai dish is "Kha Mu" - pork trotters.

Any stall in the food court will do as long as they are succulent, soft, melts-in-your-mouth.

I could easily woof down 2 bowls of white Thai rice if they throw in some 'kiam-chye' (thinly sliced salted vegetables) with this dish.

Guest SwimLife

I decided to sell my groupon Bangkok, Thailand trip for two persons.

S$185 per person 4 days / 3 nights travel on Thai Airways with 3 choices of hotel accommodation.

Airport tax and Fuel charge (approx. S$190) not included and to pay during booking time.

Must travel before 31st March 2012.

Please drop me an email if you are interested to buy over and my email swimlife2702@live.com.sg.

Thanks.

Guest Sanook Mak Mak

Been to Chakran Sauna in January. So many good looking HK travellers and cute yummy thai boys :P Looking forward to visit Chakran Sauna (soi Ari 4, nearby Ari BTS Skytrain Station) again probably this coming Songkran 13-15 April.

I decided to sell my groupon Bangkok, Thailand trip for two persons. S$185 per person 4 days / 3 nights travel on Thai Airways with 3 choices of hotel accommodation. Airport tax and Fuel charge (approx. S$190) not included and to pay during booking time. Must travel before 31st March 2012. Please drop me an email if you are interested to buy over and my email swimlife2702@live.com.sg. Thanks.

Initially I thought you had a good deal.

But the 'hidden' cost of $190 was way too high.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.