Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest indonesianboy26yr

hi, i'm visiting bkk for the first time next week on 25th to 27th july and proceed next 27th to 29th to Pattaya and back to bkk again 29th to 30th. looking for a companion who can show me around. please email me along with your pic and i will let you know how we can meet. during my stay in bkk i will be sleeping over near BTS Wong Wien Yai. i am looking for a good friend for benefit, and to have fun while in bkk and also in pattaya. let me know, please email to : fil29091985@yahoo.com you can also check my facebook account at : www.facebook.com/itolawputra

Just back from BKK and visited Healthland massage parlour. Nice 5 star place, not sleazy.....bur the male masseur gave me an unexpected jo at the end of the session. erm...mine was a fully clothed thai traditional massage but dick erected at times when he massaged groin area. My friend and myself was at both ends apart and middle bed was empty.. Could it be due to my erection during the massage that he took it as a hint ? At times, he was "massaging" my dick and I thought it was part of the package to circulate blood flow for the dick but later he became daring and jo me

What if it turns out the customer is straight ?

My friend didnt get any special from his masseur.

Just back from BKK and visited Healthland massage parlour. Nice 5 star place, not sleazy.....bur the male masseur gave me an unexpected jo at the end of the session. erm...mine was a fully clothed thai traditional massage but dick erected at times when he massaged groin area. My friend and myself was at both ends apart and middle bed was empty.. Could it be due to my erection during the massage that he took it as a hint ? At times, he was "massaging" my dick and I thought it was part of the package to circulate blood flow for the dick but later he became daring and jo me

What if it turns out the customer is straight ?

My friend didnt get any special from his masseur.

He did it in public full view? did u have a room by yourself?

Guest curious

the thai massage was done in a private room which can accommodate max of up to 3 customers. As mentioned, my friend and myself was far apart. The bed in between us was not being used.

Jason, when did you get the massage? An earlier thread said that Healthland does not provide masseurs anymore.

In Bangkok now until 12/8. Is there anyone going clubbing and I can join along? My friend doesn't want to go and I am not sure about going alone. Anyone can come to my rescue?

Edited by coolspecs

"i acknowledge your opinion and i hope you can acknowledge mine"- a wise man once told me...

Guest Fusili

going to bkk from 28 to 31 aug if anyone else is gonna be there

Hi i will be in bkk from 29 aug till 1 sep. I will be staying near saphan taksin bts area. Wanna meet there? If u are keen, u can pm me at p0523945@hotmail.com

Guest seruin

walk towards B...it's right at the very end...hero on ur left, opposite some condo i think....got a flag outside and sign dat says hero...

straight towards the small alley where banana is or straight to the hotels?

A or B?

zzzzzzzzzA?

zzzzzzzzz|

zzzzzzBanana

zzzzzzzz| |

zz-------- ------- B?

zz|

zz|

-- --------

Soi 11

Going Bangkok next two weeks... Staying around centre point area. Will definitely try out Healthland again. The pervious experience, it seemed that the masseur was trying to give some "hint" by caressing my dick.... Well.... Let see what's gonna happen then....

LOOKING for people go to:

1. Bangkok

2. Bangkok and Pattaya

3. Phuket and Bangkok

4. Phuket and Pattaya

5. Phuket, Bangkok and Pattaya

Between 25 sep and 5 OCT. actual day we can discuss.

only those able to share cost of the room need response. average cost 1000B per night per room.

the hotel in Silom. behind boytown. no joiner fee if you bring guest back. free WIFI.

Depart from SIANgapore

interested pls mail me! or text me 84 134 803

Hi anyone keen to join me from 22-24 September ? I will be alone staying at Silom. PM me if u r interested ! 32/172/66

so is 3 days 2 nights la. which hotel? you keen to share cost of the room? can get twin/double bed room. i may join you from 22/9 to 24/9. after check out on 24/9, i go to Pattaya for another 6 nights

Thinking of going bkk in first week of Oct. Anyone keen?

Thinking of going bkk in first week of Oct. Anyone keen?

Hi. i am keen to go in first week of Oct. what is the exact date? you plan to go how many days? i plan to go 7-10 days. if too long, we can go together, you come back first?

how about the hotel? any hotel you have in mind? i may suggest a hotel in Silom. behind boytown. it is a guest friendly hotel. which mean you can bring boy back to room at no charge. free wifi in the room. breakfast included . room is 800-1300 baht per night. i always get the room around 800-1000baht (subject to availability)

i seek people to go together can share cost of the room. we can take turn use the room if we need to bring boy back to the room. i usually bring boy to the room at 1.30am (bkk time). after done, he will go home so dont worry about the room. before 12am room is yours, after 1am to 2.30am room is mine. 3am is our sleeping time. share room sleep lor.....

i will go to Pattaya after bangkok. you can join me if you wanna go to. if not, i go myself it is fine with me as room in Pattaya only 400B per night. in bangkok at least need 800baht so i wanna get people share room.

for the activity, we no need to stick to each other all the times. you can go yours, i can go mine. if that place suit most of us, we can go together. like gogo bar, massage, sauna, shopping, dining, park catch freeelance boys, we can go together.

we will talk more about it if we are really go together :)

• 2 weeks later...

Will be there 1909 till 2509... Wanna join..azimuth...

Any suggestions on where to go? I only got 2 days though. :)

Wow... Only 2 nights? Can share cost of the room for 2 nights? Average 1000B per room per night. If share, 500B each of us. If can share room and holiday together, I can book the same day as you for going but when return, you come back first. I may stay in bkk 3-4 nights then take bus to Pattaya for another 5 nights.

For hotel, u may consider www.takeanaphotel.com. The room is as low as 800B per night. Free wifi . Breakfast included. No joiner fee.

If can share room, response to me and we will further discuss .

Wow... Only 2 nights? Can share cost of the room for 2 nights? Average 1000B per room per night. If share, 500B each of us. If can share room and holiday together, I can book the same day as you for going but when return, you come back first. I may stay in bkk 3-4 nights then take bus to Pattaya for another 5 nights.

For hotel, u may consider www.takeanaphotel.com. The room is as low as 800B per night. Free wifi . Breakfast included. No joiner fee.

If can share room, response to me and we will further discuss .

Haha. Thanks but actually I have already booked the hotel room.

You h

You havd booked 2 nights, cannot share with u 2 nights meh? The 3rd night I stay at other hotel lor... Which hotel huh? Rate?

You h

You havd booked 2 nights, cannot share with u 2 nights meh? The 3rd night I stay at other hotel lor... Which hotel huh? Rate?

Going Bangkok next two weeks... Staying around centre point area. Will definitely try out Healthland again. The pervious experience, it seemed that the masseur was trying to give some "hint" by caressing my dick.... Well.... Let see what's gonna happen then....

i never had such luck... do u remember the number of the masseur? which healthland? the one at sathorn?

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.