Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

R3 orgy will be happening for 3 days during Chinese new year. The time is

7pm to 8.30 pm. Condoms will be provided. Sauna mania has Fuck show at 9pm during those three days.

please provide a detailed report if you may :P

Any updates, bkkandy?

ah sorry forgot to post. Yes went to Dr. Bear for the Oboon massage last week. I had 90 minutes of that plus 30 minutes Organ II again. Very good!

The Ob-oon sensual as whole is not that sensual in general, it is mostly just a good, strong oil massage. But the cool point is they do not exclude ANY part, so they do touch penis and balls and include them in the massage. That's what makes it sensual and a good combination with the Organ II massage (i.e. penis/balls/prostate, though prostate is not done through inside so not that intense haha)

ah sorry forgot to post. Yes went to Dr. Bear for the Oboon massage last week. I had 90 minutes of that plus 30 minutes Organ II again. Very good!

The Ob-oon sensual as whole is not that sensual in general, it is mostly just a good, strong oil massage. But the cool point is they do not exclude ANY part, so they do touch penis and balls and include them in the massage. That's what makes it sensual and a good combination with the Organ II massage (i.e. penis/balls/prostate, though prostate is not done through inside so not that intense haha)

Prostate massager done from outside, how he do it????

Prostate massager done from outside, how he do it????

well they do it by massaging the perineum (i think) but you're right, it doesn't really feel much like it.... But understandably they don't want to get in the business of doing it inside because it can get messy. Not really suitable for a legitimate massage shop, as you can't expect everyone, well, to come prepared....

a brand new and rather interesting and different massage place has opened about a month a go on Ratchada Soi 3, just a few shops down from R3 Sauna, specializing in "sexual health .with prostate, testicles and tantric massage". This is interesting, as for some reason male massage places are not offering these services. There is a straight girl massage place in Sukhumvit 22 specializing in prostate massage, one in Silom Soi 6 (named Ben Ten) specializing in testicles massage, and one more or less gay place (Spa Bangkok) doing tantric massage.

For info see

http://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/dr-bear-massage/

http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-bangkok/dr-bear-massage-rachada-soi-3/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Bear/929208470422964

10392552_939418466068631_810117890702791

10943905_953750141302130_451047500603324

Thanks for sharing, just wanna ask

1) can we choose the masseur ?

2) HE available?

3) any bts/train station nearby ?

Thank you.

Thanks for sharing, just wanna ask

1) can we choose the masseur ?

2) HE available?

3) any bts/train station nearby ?

Thank you.

1) you can choose your masseur

2) I had the Organ II massage. Didn't ask for HE. R3 is just by the corner, you can have different type of HE there? Lol... But maybe you can ask before you start your session.

3) Take MRT and stop at Phra Ram 9 station. The centre is behind Fortune City/Tesco Lotus.

Hope the above helps.

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

Which I residence you are staying at?

If it's the one at Chong non si station, there is a

Healthland outlet same row as W hotel along the bts line.

There is also Sky Onsen and Massage at Silom Plaza... Pretty good massage and they have wet facilitates for you to use...

Sky onsen is a dead town. Lol

1) you can choose your masseur

2) I had the Organ II massage. Didn't ask for HE. R3 is just by the corner, you can have different type of HE there? Lol... But maybe you can ask before you start your session.

3) Take MRT and stop at Phra Ram 9 station. The centre is behind Fortune City/Tesco Lotus.

Hope the above helps.

1) so if you did, obviously one can choose, though I did not. I didn't ask to choose and they didn't offer it either. So I guess one has to mention it.

2) correct, as such HE is not "included" in the massages, and the 2 times I was there was not offered by the masseur. I didn't ask either. 

Tried out UrbanMale Massage on Sukhomvit Soi22 as I had several hours to kill before my flight back. The carpets on the stairs in the place needed changing as it was worn and tatty. You get to choose your masseur if it's not too busy. There is wet facility in the room to clean yourself before/after the massage. My masseur was not very skillful in his massage and I think he was quite nervous as well. Bless the poor boy though! It was a happy way to end my holidays (though I would have preferred a stronger massage - which I should have asked for before the session started). The place recommends a tip of 1000THB to the masseur though and their price for a 60 min massage with body oil is 650THB.

Guest BKK Visitor

I prefer Babylon over R3.

The latter gives a rather "cold" feeling, not as spacious, and not conducive for hunting. The gym is small and I felt I am being watched (one-way see through from the maze). The stairs climbing is really a killer and spoils the mood for fun seeking after awhile.

My personal opinion.

I prefer Babylon over R3.

The latter gives a rather "cold" feeling, not as spacious, and not conducive for hunting. The gym is small and I felt I am being watched (one-way see through from the maze). The stairs climbing is really a killer and spoils the mood for fun seeking after awhile.

My personal opinion.

I think you are quite right. It is not worth to go to R3 except for their big events like the 'orgies', and just to a few of them for the novelty.  

Orgy or super-Orgy or super-super-Orgy does not necessarily lead to better sex.

Now that Babylon has its towel-free zone one can get as good an action on its busy days as in R3 'orgies'.

And there is always Sauna Mania on nude nights to get some good fun.

I think you are quite right. It is not worth to go to R3 except for their big events like the 'orgies', and just to a few of them for the novelty.  

Orgy or super-Orgy or super-super-Orgy does not necessarily lead to better sex.

Now that Babylon has its towel-free zone one can get as good an action on its busy days as in R3 'orgies'.

And there is always Sauna Mania on nude nights to get some good fun.

very true. And as a westerner R3 is especially not so good, as most guys there quite obviously prefer Asians, which is fine. Sauna Mania is more easy-going in that respect on the naked nights.

I haven't been to Babylon in quite some time, is the towel free zone every day or only on certain days? I vaguely remember reading somewhere it is only Mondays? 

very true. And as a westerner R3 is especially not so good, as most guys there quite obviously prefer Asians, which is fine. Sauna Mania is more easy-going in that respect on the naked nights.

I haven't been to Babylon in quite some time, is the towel free zone every day or only on certain days? I vaguely remember reading somewhere it is only Mondays? 

I stayed at Babylon about one month ago and the towel-free zone was open every day. Then beginning of February something strange happened:  the police requested the saunas to turn down sexual activities for a while and Babylon, R3, Sauna Mania responded by cancelling nude nights, orgies. But all went back to normal by the time of the Chinese New Year.  So I imagine that by now Babylon resumed the same activities as before.

I am a westerner but I haven't noticed the gays at R3 more discriminatory than in other places.  And there are plenty of other places. When R3 cancelled their orgies I went instead to Farose II sauna.  This sauna is further away from the usual tourist area, close to Ramkhamhaeng road, and it is a huge place that fills up with locals late at night. It is an interesting place offering a unique experience, and if 90% of the gays there would only like Asians, the remaining 10% is still a crowd that can can lead to much fun.

Edited by Steve5380

Thanks for the info Steve. Guess I'll try Babylon again then.

Interesting that you seem to have a different experience of R3. Well obviously always depends on the crowd and luck. But apart from the question about westerners I observed that at the orgies at R3 most people seem just to be interested to fuck the models or watch that. action among the guests happens of course, but to a much more limited extent that one (or at leas I) would expect. My idea of such an orgy would be that the models and action with them acts would serve to ignite action in the whole crowd. But that's just my view, had fun there nonetheless ;-)

As for Farose II, interesting, but I guess I'm too lazy to venture out that far hehe. But thanks for the tip, maybe I try some day....

Edited by bkkandy

Checked the R3 website. Apparently all the events are removed. I am going on 20-23 March. No events. It will be a disappointment if all the orgies events cancelled. 

Can anyone confirm that.

thanks.

well today a new police order came out of the blue, ordering all night and entertainment spots to close at midnight (!!) for the next 2 weeks. Given the removal of the parties from R3 I assume the sauna will be affected by that too. And actually R3 posted on Line today that they will be open only from 6-24h, though it wasn't clear to me if that was only for today (a buddhist holiday) or longer. 

No reason or explanation has yet been given, but it is apparent that the background to this are some power games between the police and the military.

Edited by bkkandy

well today a new police order came out of the blue, ordering all night and entertainment spots to close at midnight (!!) for the next 2 weeks. Given the removal of the parties from R3 I assume the sauna will be affected by that too. And actually R3 posted on Line today that they will be open only from 6-24h, though it wasn't clear to me if that was only for today (a buddhist holiday) or longer. 

No reason or explanation has yet been given, but it is apparent that the background to this are some power games between the police and the military.

Not again !!! ???   Is Thailand being invaded by religious fundamentalists or will it become a religious state?  

Although I see now on the R3 website the sign "Non stop open 24 hours "  and a flashing sign: "All Services are available now".

Not again !!! ???   Is Thailand being invaded by religious fundamentalists or will it become a religious state?  

Although I see now on the R3 website the sign "Non stop open 24 hours "  and a flashing sign: "All Services are available now".

LOL, who knows what it is going to become....

yeah the "all services available now" was put up after they had closed for several days due to "renovations" after an alleged water pipe leak. So maybe they just didn't take it down (yet). It is telling that they did remove the special events though as ngadiman pointed out

Just went for the massage. Went for thai and organ II massage. The whole experience was good, except for the non existent air con. First time trying the organ massage. I must say that his skills are good. I actually almost cum without him jerking me off. :P

a brand new and rather interesting and different massage place has opened about a month a go on Ratchada Soi 3, just a few shops down from R3 Sauna, specializing in "sexual health .with prostate, testicles and tantric massage". This is interesting, as for some reason male massage places are not offering these services. There is a straight girl massage place in Sukhumvit 22 specializing in prostate massage, one in Silom Soi 6 (named Ben Ten) specializing in testicles massage, and one more or less gay place (Spa Bangkok) doing tantric massage.

For info see

http://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/dr-bear-massage/

http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-bangkok/dr-bear-massage-rachada-soi-3/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Bear/929208470422964

10392552_939418466068631_810117890702791

10943905_953750141302130_451047500603324

will be in bangkok from 17th april till 21st april.  a couple of questions

1) wondering where can i get those nice adult gay show, featuring SM, shooting darts and more etc.

2) where is a good sauna to go to with nice local crowd?

3) where is a place for good massage??

thanks in advance!

Just went for the massage. Went for thai and organ II massage. The whole experience was good, except for the non existent air con. First time trying the organ massage. I must say that his skills are good. I actually almost cum without him jerking me off. :P

haha yes they don't have much aircondition, which actually I like because I'm always cold. They actually have one, it is in the reception area and if you get your treatment in the first room it will be cooled by that aircon. The farther back you go (only 4 rooms), the warmer they get, though they have small fans in them. Last time I actually requested a room change from the first room halfway through the massage because I was getting too cold.

What is the standard tips at Dr Bear?  Thanks!

they don't have a standard or minimum tip as it is not one of the gay sexual massage parlors. I gave 200 for a 1.5 hour Ob-oon and a half hour Organ II, so total 2 hours.

There is an update on this website on the "curfew" of night activities in BKK:
http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/03/04/bangkok-nightlife-said-be-midnight-curfew-until-further-notice

"A nightclub owner, event promoter and party organizer independently claimed to have been informed there would be no exceptions to the midnight entertainment curfew but that it would last for about two weeks starting this weekend. They did not want to be quoted or identified.

Between midnight and 1am early Wednesday morning, groups of army and police personnel visited a number of nightlife venues to order them closed. While such visits are normal on the eve of a religious holiday, several reportedly included warnings of the closing time to be imposed."

haha yes they don't have much aircondition, which actually I like because I'm always cold. They actually have one, it is in the reception area and if you get your treatment in the first room it will be cooled by that aircon. The farther back you go (only 4 rooms), the warmer they get, though they have small fans in them. Last time I actually requested a room change from the first room halfway through the massage because I was getting too cold.

they don't have a standard or minimum tip as it is not one of the gay sexual massage parlors. I gave 200 for a 1.5 hour Ob-oon and a half hour Organ II, so total 2 hours.

Ok... Is the massage boy are well trained??

How bout the body shape?? Bear type? Macho? Or...

Ok... Is the massage boy are well trained??

How bout the body shape?? Bear type? Macho? Or...

yes in my experience very well trained. Other reviews here have been good too. One guy from this board who is currently in bkk had a bad luck there and apparently his massage was not good. 

Body shape, "normal" I would say. Not bear type, as the name of the shop might suggest haha

Bangkok police will order all nightlife and entertainment venues, parties and events to call it a night by midnight for the next two weeks, according to a number of organizers, promoters and owners who've been notified by police.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/03/04/bangkok-nightlife-said-be-midnight-curfew-until-further-notice

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Bangkok police will order all nightlife and entertainment venues, parties and events to call it a night by midnight for the next two weeks, according to a number of organizers, promoters and owners who've been notified by police.

OMG! a group of us going to Bangkok on 11 March onwards...

OMG! a group of us going to Bangkok on 11 March onwards...

Honestly, everything will be ok. Just that you plan your evenings to end at midnight. It is like a curfew from midnight. Activities during the day till midnight as per normal. Have a party in your hotel room instead if you plan to drink. Do take note the alcohol purchase time from bottle shops/supermarkets/convenience stores are from 11am-2 pm and 5pm to midnight. Have a good trip.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Unfortunate developments re Bangkok's famous Babylon sauna. Like many other saunas, Babylon had recently introduced a nightly nude zone opening at 5:00 pm. However, as reported on one of the BKK gay websites, last week there was a police raid on Babylon. There is now a sign on the main entry door -

Entry price has been reduced to Bt.150. The upstairs areas r mostly closed apart from the changing rooms. Downstairs the lighting level has been increased. None of the staff seemed to know if this action has been taken in all BKK saunas or just in Babylon.

The

Since the military takeover in Thailand there hv been occasional rumours of a new social order campaign that might affect all commercial gay establishments as happened in the early 2000s with the Thaksin government. But this was no general police clampdown since the Soi Twilight gogo bars were all operating as normal. Ill keep checking to see if Babylon returns to normal soon.

I went to Babylon last night, March 6. The sign is back up. All mazes and private cabins closed. Entry 150 baht. The guy at the front desk didn't know when it would return to normal. He just told me "soon." I decided not to go in.

I went to Babylon last night, March 6. The sign is back up. All mazes and private cabins closed. Entry 150 baht. The guy at the front desk didn't know when it would return to normal. He just told me "soon." I decided not to go in.

What a shame!  Babylon should not be affected by a curfew since they close at 10:30PM anyway.  But they seem to be overly careful.  As a result of closing their upstairs cruising areas and rooms their steam rooms become so much more sleazy. 

What a shame!  Babylon should not be affected by a curfew since they close at 10:30PM anyway.  But they seem to be overly careful.  As a result of closing their upstairs cruising areas and rooms their steam rooms become so much more sleazy. 

I don't think that has to do with that new "curfew", which I hear has already been lifted anyway (after 2 or 3 days instead of 2 weeks, truly amazing Thailand LOL). In fact, when walking past, G.O.D. in Silom just opened their doors around midnight on Friday night. 

However, something else seems to be going on. At Men Factory in Silom on Friday night instead of the usual porn on the TV screen on the third floor there was some Hollywood movie. Not showing porn for whatever reason would be more consistent with that Babylon restriction than anything to do with the nightlife ban.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.