Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Agree with the part on HTSpa masseurs. Visited them once for B2B and chose a philipine masseur JC. God damn it, half way through the massage all he cares is tip. I am someone who is usually generous on tip and usually at the very least I will give RM 50 but this chap wants RM 150 for HE. Ridiculous but gave it to him anyway.

Anyway I am thinking of popping to JB for a massage later. Is there anyone living in the north that wants to join me. I do drive. XD

I have been an ardent fan of HT spa until recently..i realised that HT have lost its touch. Firstly the front desk N.... Is kinda rude n emotional. One moment hes ok the nex start to pms..haha, couldnt understand his attitude. I think he shld nt be in the frnt desk, will chase all the customers away. And izit HT policy to collect the payment first before the service? Kinda weird..hmmm, seems they r quite more to business minded rather than giving a good service to their customer. Secondly the quality of meassurs itself r more to looks than the massage itself. Many times I experincd that their massage r way below standard n started to ask fr xtra service only half way through the massage..kinda annoying. Other than that..everything is xcellent..the ambience, spa smell n the facility

Anyway im juz giving a honest constructive feedback. I hope HT would consider looking at my feedback seriously, if not i think they will loose a fair bit of customers. Fr myself i already stop goin there until they can improve themself. :)

Now you know the captain in ht really rude. I prefer the stocky captain before. Marcus better you improve your sissy captain.

Now you know the captain in ht really rude. I prefer the stocky captain before. Marcus better you improve your sissy captain.

nope the captain problem is htspa orner mxxxxx problem

你有本事拿你LAN PA 出来面对面和我谈。。

你有什么不爽我出来面对面谈。。不关htspa 事情。。

你不爽我marcus 你可以shoot我。。

但是别牵涉htspa 这间公司的运作。。

我凸你们这些没LAN PA JI 的人。。

不必怀疑我。。

我就是marcus 号码0108819988

FB March Ling

来找我。。

I also think that the customer service at the Front Desk could be improved. It seems that Nick could be too temperamental and impatient when dealing with customers. I remember he uttered a four letter word loudly when a customer downstairs kept ringing the door bell. He must remember that without customers he will have no job and the owner will have no business. Perhaps he is too overwhelm with work?

But then the joint could always make use of 1-2 masseurs to handle part of the daily operations than allowing them to sit around?

Other than that, the place is quite peaceful; having the right ambience and atmosphere. The masseurs are also polite, nice and approachable. In terms of them asking for tips for extra service, it is to be expected as they are earning their living by this means. Customers whom do not want to be unnecessarily interrupted during their session should make it clear to the masseur and/or the captain about their level of expectation before each massage. This is to avoid all the miscommunication and unhappiness that may developed.

Those who want masseurs whom can performed good massage as their main priority rather than their looks, should get recommendations from the captain. Im sure he is able to help. I always asked for those who can massage first followed by looks.

你有本事拿你LAN PA 出来面对面和我谈。。

你不爽我marcus 你可以shoot我。。

但是别牵涉htspa 这间公司的运作。。

我凸你们这些没LAN PA JI 的人。。

不必怀疑我。。

我就是marcus 号码0108819988

FB March Ling

来找我。。

. Gangster? Ah Beng?

I have been an ardent fan of HT spa until recently..i realised that HT have lost its touch. Firstly the front desk N.... Is kinda rude n emotional. One moment hes ok the nex start to pms..haha, couldnt understand his attitude. I think he shld nt be in the frnt desk, will chase all the customers away. And izit HT policy to collect the payment first before the service? Kinda weird..hmmm, seems they r quite more to business minded rather than giving a good service to their customer. Secondly the quality of meassurs itself r more to looks than the massage itself. Many times I experincd that their massage r way below standard n started to ask fr xtra service only half way through the massage..kinda annoying. Other than that..everything is xcellent..the ambience, spa smell n the facility

Anyway im juz giving a honest constructive feedback. I hope HT would consider looking at my feedback seriously, if not i think they will loose a fair bit of customers. Fr myself i already stop goin there until they can improve themself. :)

AGREE

ATM seldom advertise here now day, so quiet, don't know who is the captain now.

HT flooded its advertisement at this forum. Its boss already rich man.

ATM seldom advertise cos business good already,.. Most of time go ATM, fully book. HTspa business drop, that why advertise lol!! Go to his gallery most half of the massuer not in.

ATM seldom advertise here now day, so quiet, don't know who is the captain now.

HT flooded its advertisement at this forum. Its boss already rich man.

ATM seldom advertise cos business good already,.. Most of time go ATM, fully book. HTspa business drop, that why advertise lol!! Go to his gallery most half of the massuer not in.

Today went htspa afternoon 3pm get Daniel from myanmar ..

Saw Marcus face nope like last time keep smelling for us and talking ...can feel it he is nope very unhappy on his face ,

Marcus keep it up ..

Don't worry to much ..

了解htspa 的顾客永远都会支持你..

不必在意别人的说法...

最重要做回你们最好的服务态度精神...

不必在意那些是非留言...

真金不怕红炉火...

切记...

Guest Nicholas

nope the captain problem is htspa orner mxxxxx problem

For me Marcus n the captain before is better then Now captain. That time if my 2 other friend not yet select massuer. For sure we all go. Marcus we will still support you in HTspa. But we want you to serve . Not the cibai sissy captain.

Surprise me now days when i saw BW,i always went to ht and i know the Captain Nicky well, he's is quit unic for me cause i never meet such a entertainer like him. He doesn't look like a clown but i like his way how he entertain no fake no prima donna.Hey guys don't simply judge critics ppl or judge ppl by cover.Is kind of fool attacking ppl at here,I was in ht last night and ask him bout all this he seem like no worry at all bout the rumours.Ask him bout all this, but he told me no worry I'm ok because of them i become fighter.Keep on Nicky support u always my all time favorite entertainer in jb.

ht full house everyday. Business will not affected without you. You have the right to select which spa you like. No one force you to go ht.

Hi..i tried Carlo yesterday. He's from philippine. Nice bi chap..good body, strong hand. Quite chatty.

Other than Carlo, there are many good masseurs available for you to choose. ht really a good place to go.

Surprise me now days when i saw BW,i always went to ht and i know the Captain Nicky well, he's is quit unic for me cause i never meet such a entertainer like him. He doesn't look like a clown but i like his way how he entertain no fake no prima donna.Hey guys don't simply judge critics ppl or judge ppl by cover.Is kind of fool attacking ppl at here,I was in ht last night and ask him bout all this he seem like no worry at all bout the rumours.Ask him bout all this, but he told me no worry I'm ok because of them i become fighter.Keep on Nicky support u always my all time favorite entertainer in jb.

Drama queen. Even his own massuer say he so drama.

你有本事拿你LAN PA 出来面对面和我谈。。

你不爽我marcus 你可以shoot我。。

但是别牵涉htspa 这间公司的运作。。

我凸你们这些没LAN PA JI 的人。。

不必怀疑我。。

我就是marcus 号码0108819988

FB March Ling

来找我。。

oh the straight guy marcus is gangster , why straight guy open gay massage for ?marcus pls change your htspa name "

Htspa gangster is better for u

Guest Gangster

你有本事拿你LAN PA 出来面对面和我谈。。

你不爽我marcus 你可以shoot我。。

但是别牵涉htspa 这间公司的运作。。

我凸你们这些没LAN PA JI 的人。。

不必怀疑我。。

我就是marcus 号码0108819988

FB March Ling

来找我。。

Guest gangster

你有本事拿你LAN PA 出来面对面和我谈。。

你不爽我marcus 你可以shoot我。。

但是别牵涉htspa 这间公司的运作。。

我凸你们这些没LAN PA JI 的人。。

不必怀疑我。。

我就是marcus 号码0108819988

FB March Ling

来找我。。

Guest Gangster

你有本事拿你LAN PA 出来面对面和我谈。。

你不爽我marcus 你可以shoot我。。

但是别牵涉htspa 这间公司的运作。。

我凸你们这些没LAN PA JI 的人。。

不必怀疑我。。

我就是marcus 号码0108819988

FB March Ling

来找我。。

Today went to ATM full house. So I with my friend decide go to MS. The place was awesome and the captain are friendly. Just not much massuer, if got more massuer to select. I think MS will also fully house. However I will visit again. Keep it up.

Dear All my beloved customer,

First of all, We HTspa management would like apologize to all blowing wind customer, it's because of customer feed back our service was unprofessional even using rude way post in my blowing wind forum . Once again sorry,. However thanks for all the feed back and comment. Anyway we will definitely improve our service line to make you all happy during your visit in HTspa. Lastly, Starting today onward we will close our account in blowing wind and stop post any promotion in this forum. All the customer may add in our Facebook: like the page Johor bahru gay spa ht. / Wechat : marcus99888

Or may call directly to our hotline: 010-8819988/ 0167335848 to get our new information for coming next promotion or any new massuer.

Best Regard,

HTspa Management

Edited by milan_htspa

Good afternoon to all of Blowingwind members, here`s our latest circular updated on -October-

October Monthly Promotion

Package 1:

Aroma Massage + Ginger Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Full Body Scrub (Total 90-minutes)

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

Body2Body Massage + Herbal Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Full Body Scrub (Total 100-Minutes)

ONLY@ RM150/-

Time to try out our 'Signature' Rainshower treatment for grooming your body, 

Rainshower purpose of stimulate blood circulation with warm shower, and also soaping on your body with menthol shower gel to relief your muscle pain.

What the most completely helpful improved your skin texture? The homemade Lavender scent body scrub it help to grooming your whole body and extremely get rid of dead-skin cell / dirt from the epidermis .

For this monthly PROMOTION packages are preferential VIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY @ LAST 3 DAYS !

Best Regards by;

MenSquare Captain Amos

However thanks for all the feed back and comment. ... Lastly, Starting today onward we will close our account in blowing wind and stop post any promotion in this forum.

What HTS was truly saying: Now that we are closing our account here on Blowingwind, please don't post your unhappy experiences here for all to see. Just tell us direct, so we could add that extra bit of spit in your tea when you next appear.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.