Yes

Drama pro 5*****

Anytime can Crying pro 5*****

Selfish him sell don't care the company sell money also 5*****

Really pro this Patrick I miss u so much

Don't mind I intro u go Hong Kong tvb

OMG?

He is like that?

But ppl told me the reason he quit job,and i was shock!!!!!

Patrick is good ?

Yes

Drama pro 5*****

Anytime can Crying pro 5*****

Selfish him sell don't care the company sell money also 5*****

Really pro this Patrick I miss u so much

Don't mind I intro u go Hong Kong tvb

OMG?

He is like that?

But ppl told me the reason he quit job,and i was shock!!!!!

last tues my uncle an i went to jb to shop in city square mall.

when looking for street food we stumbled upon a small massage parlour along a lane where food stalls open in the afternoon.

in front of jb central hotel. Jalan meldrum.

its open for male and female.

coincidently no customers. The masseuers sat in front watching people passed by.

one male masseurs asked if we want to try.

my uncle said ok. So we went in.

place air con. Massage very good.

indonesian masseuers. They do indonesian /malay style. No fancy thai or swedish massage.

we had a good time. Moreover the plus+ came naturally during the massage.

good thing was. We can choose to be nude. Or underwear if u are shy.

if u go nude. They have a towel to cover just in case. A small towel

we went for 1,5hrs. Inclusive of all the extra they pperformed.

with all the excitement. We forgot to check the name of the shop.

it was around 75rm eaxh. My uncle said its cheap with the extra they gave.

line : batamsg

when looking for street food we stumbled upon a small massage parlour along a lane where food stalls open in the afternoon.

coincidently no customers. The masseuers sat in front watching people passed by.

indonesian masseuers. They do indonesian /malay style. No fancy thai or swedish massage.

Is the entrance from the food street at the back lane itself? I saw a massage shop there when having food at the Malay stalls. Looks like a very small place.

Be cool, like a breeze...

yes. At the corner.

i think can fit 4 bed.

because i saw 3male masseurs and 1female masseur.

shop is just opposite jamu shop

Batamsg, when you plan to go?? Let's make a trip go together.

Guest Lady bird

Actually plan to go Htspa, after read so many problem , I go Jr. Wow!! Jr place improve a lot. Good place to relax and the captain so nice .

Agree with your comment. Jr a lot of improvement . Room nice and a lot of handsome massage boy. You guy should try Jr. now jr is better than HTspa and ATM. I will visit jr again for next trip. Will bring more friend to support jr.

Agree with your comment. Jr a lot of improvement . Room nice and a lot of handsome massage boy. You guy should try Jr. now jr is better than HTspa and ATM. I will visit jr again for next trip. Will bring more friend to support jr.

Super agree,

Really dunt like the center got many problem, now days ATM also problem massage boy so money face, HTspa captain before also damn rude, no come to the sissy face also problem. I request top massuer he give bottom massuer. disappointed .The new massage center is look nice butt no much massuer. Jr for me the best ever place to relax. Jr, I coming soon. We all will support you. Don't gave up!

"batamsg"

for me. That place is comfortable.

nothing grand. No fancy shower.

just good fit masseurs with good hands and great tool

it just happened that we passed that

alley

Hi batamsg..

how many masseurs?

He provide extra service?

Welcome to Men Square Spa. At Men Square, we want to give you a precise balance between comfort and elegance, relaxation and therapy in a stylish and cozy atmosphere.

Come visit us at Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Johor Bahru or call us at +6014 6169 382 for an appointment.

Our well trained and professional therapist will rejuvenate your body, refresh your spirit and strengthen your vital energies for an unforgettable experience.

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.mensquarespa.my/

Our gallery at http://hello-man-squ...4v1odMh71tms2z0 

why copy me?

Just as what I said before, here got "someone"addicted to pretend to be someone else for the purpose to insult their competitors~

Same user different identity…

but why not just focused to improve their masseurs quality & quantity╮(╯_╰)╭

Guest Attention

Dear PLUs Johor Bahru, when you are in Kuala Lumpur, you may visit the following places:

SAUNAs:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. Kakiku

4. Mandi-Manda

5. Otot-Otot

6. Aniki Fitness Center

7. 52 Forest

8. Steamers

9. Senses

10. Sentral

11. Chankran

12. Work-in-Progress (Next-Year-Open)

Swimming Pools: For those swimmers, you may visit the following OLYMPIC-SIZE swimming pools in SELANGOR areas including KL:

1. Chin Woo Stadium (Jalan Hang Jebat, KL town): Outdoor Pool

2. Bandar Tun Razak Swimming Complex (opposite Hospital UKM): Outdoor Pool

3. Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool (near to Paradigm Mall): Outdoor Pool

4. National Aquatic Centre Bukit Jalil Pool (LRT STAR Line Station Bukit Jalil): Indoor Pool

5. Kompleks Kemudahan Kemasyarakatan (3K) Subang Jaya or Subang Jaya Municipal Sports Complex (Jln SS13/1 Persiaran Kewajipan): Indoor Pool

6. Putrajaya Swimming Complex - Pusat Rekreasi Air (Precint 6, near to Herriot Watt University, behind PULLMan Hotel Putrajaya): Outdoor Pool

7. Pusat Akuatik Shah Alam (Lot G2, Pusat Akuatik Darul Ehsan, Jalan Aerobik 13/43, Seksen 13, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia): It has two pools: Indoor & Outdoor

8. Panasonic Swimming Pool (Lot 4, Persiaran Perkilangan Section 21, 40300 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia): Outdoor Pool

9. Pandamaran (Klang) Swimming Pool (using Federal Highway road, heading to Port Klang, will see Pandamaran way): Outdoor Pool

10. Kompleks Renang Sri Siantan (Ulu Yam area, near to BATU CAVES, address is: Jalan Sungai Tua, 68100 Batu Caves): Outdoor Pool

11. Pusat Kecemerlangan Paralimpik Kg Pandan (near to Oops Sauna, address is Jalan Perwira, Kg Pandan): Indoor Pool 

12. Kompleks MSN Setiawangsa swimming pool (near to HERO Mart Wangsa Maju): Outdoor Pool 

You may check their respective operation hours and entrance fees online.

In term of water cleanliness, I would highly recommend u go to Panasonic Swimming Pool and Kg Pandan Swimming Pool (both also managed by DSA swim Academy). The worst to me is CHIN WOO and shah alam aquatic OUTDOOR pool, water is so dirty.....

for facilities like shower room, changing room and lockers as well as surrounding environment, I am satisfied on Putrajaya Pool.

Of course, for us PLU cruising, people still go to Kelana Jaya (No.1), Bandar Tun Razak and Chin Woo.

But who know, you may meet someone in other pools....

Parks:

1. Kelana Jaya Park: next to Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool (near to Paradigm Mall)

2. Bandar Tun Razak Park: next to Bandar Tun Razak Swimming Complex (opposite Hospital UKM)

Massage Centers:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. 52 Forest

4. Senses

5. Sentral

6. Chankran

7. Aromann Spa

8. Serai Spa

9. Sempurna

10. BBBoys

11. Emperor 

12. Ken Massage

13. MTherapy

14. Fresh

15. Sejati

16. Borneo

17. Kursani

18. FCMassage 

19. Senjakala

20. Citybay520

There are many others .......

Guest Bernard

ATM seldom advertise cos business good already,.. Most of time go ATM, fully book. HTspa business drop, that why advertise lol!! Go to his gallery most half of the massuer not in.

I just went to ATM last few days, I can say ATM is improve a lot, not only they improve their environment, they also have a lots of masseurs to be selected.

And they also change the reception, now is a charming boy Vic in charge the counter, I bit surprise, he is great friendly and nicer compare with the previous captain, the previous captain is sucked with poor English while explain the package and service, some more is lack of patient. Vic is totally diff, he serve with care and patient, will asked my idea before recommended the package for me.

One thing I should highlight, if you choose package with scrub you better choose Vic to serve for you, his scrub technique is totally diff as others massers there. I have been tried scrub one time serve with others, the service is totally can't compare with Vic. Will try their facial for my next visit. Just wonder what new treatments they will launched soon.

I just went to ATM last few days, I can say ATM is improve a lot, not only they improve their environment, they also have a lots of masseurs to be selected.

And they also change the reception, now is a charming boy Vic in charge the counter, I bit surprise, he is great friendly and nicer compare with the previous captain, the previous captain is sucked with poor English while explain the package and service, some more is lack of patient. Vic is totally diff, he serve with care and patient, will asked my idea before recommended the package for me.

One thing I should highlight, if you choose package with scrub you better choose Vic to serve for you, his scrub technique is totally diff as others massers there. I have been tried scrub one time serve with others, the service is totally can't compare with Vic. Will try their facial for my next visit. Just wonder what new treatments they will launched soon.

ATM change reception?!

I thought Vic is beautician there only serve for body scrub and facial, he become the new reception? I agree with Bernard, Vic is really good with facial treatment and scrub. I have been tried twice. Is really can't compare with others. Some more he is good attitude, polite and quite good looking.

But last week I went to there, the captain still is Desmond, he is resigned? But I agree with Bernard, Desmond really give me the bad impression with his services, no patient at all, some more he push me to take a Vietnamese masseur but the masseur attitude is totally bad and demanding, I can't remember the masseur name, is a slim and tanned guy.

Guest -Rafael-

Are you still on with your plan ? Can I tag along ?

i already went HT Spa this afternoon. I will go HT Spa again tomorrow. I only support HT Spa, not interested on other. Is it Ok with you?

I went to ATM sometime back last year, I choose a Thai tattoo, muscled cub, the only down side is we have communication problems in conversing in English,

Now here's my story :) :)

After 30mins into the massage , we did b2b massage and our bodies all oiled up and his muscular shaved chest was rubbing against my back and his moustache was grinding and teasing my shoulders

And his dick got erected and teasing my ass crack, and he started inserting one inch and out and glide our bodies together

And he started to insert deeper in, and it was fully in and he hugged me and smell my ears, so full of passion, and he started to pump me and he flipped me over to continue pumping me and we both cum almost together

And he hugged me from the front and rested for a good 5 mins, before he continue to do the remaining massage ,

Am looking to go there again

Good evenig to all of Blowingwind members, here`s our latest circular updated

Package 1:

Aroma Massage + Ginger Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 90-minutes)

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

Body2Body Massage + Herbal Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 100-Minutes)

ONLY@ RM150/-

For this monthly PROMOTION packages are preferential VIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY !

Best Regards by;

MenSquare Captain Amos

I went to ATM sometime back last year, I choose a Thai tattoo, muscled cub, the only down side is we have communication problems in conversing in English,

Now here's my story :) :)

After 30mins into the massage , we did b2b massage and our bodies all oiled up and his muscular shaved chest was rubbing against my back and his moustache was grinding and teasing my shoulders

And his dick got erected and teasing my ass crack, and he started inserting one inch and out and glide our bodies together

And he started to insert deeper in, and it was fully in and he hugged me and smell my ears, so full of passion, and he started to pump me and he flipped me over to continue pumping me and we both cum almost together

And he hugged me from the front and rested for a good 5 mins, before he continue to do the remaining massage ,

Am looking to go there again

So how much u pay him

for me. That place is comfortable.

nothing grand. No fancy shower.

just good fit masseurs with good hands and great tool

it just happened that we passed that alley

No fancy shower but do they have shower facility? I always need to shower before massege.

Batamsg,

The shop is Mr Zeki. I went yesterday. All the massuers are busy. I was talking to one of them, a normal looking mid 30+ yo male massuer. the business is quite good. during my turn, the massuer asked me wants male or female massuer and i told him i want male. Thought he is the one who is going to massage me (no other massuer available at that time, and the normal look still ok). He asked me to wait in the curtain partition. I lie down and wait. after 5 min, one bald uncle in his late 40's or early 50' came in, omg. The massage is quite okay actually, pressure is good. Is just that i can't tolerate to have a fat old uncle massaging, i rather go for an auntie. haha. If not mistaken, there was only 2 male massuer and the 2-3 are aunties.

Batamsg,

The shop is Mr Zeki. I went yesterday. All the massuers are busy. I was talking to one of them, a normal looking mid 30+ yo male massuer. the business is quite good. during my turn, the massuer asked me wants male or female massuer and i told him i want male. Thought he is the one who is going to massage me (no other massuer available at that time, and the normal look still ok). He asked me to wait in the curtain partition. I lie down and wait. after 5 min, one bald uncle in his late 40's or early 50' came in, omg. The massage is quite okay actually, pressure is good. Is just that i can't tolerate to have a fat old uncle massaging, i rather go for an auntie. haha. If not mistaken, there was only 2 male massuer and the 2-3 are aunties.

where exactly the shop is located?? Is it a stand alone small shop or in a mall (Merlin Tower?)

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.