Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Artemis Massage Center JB

Artemis CNY Giveaway:

3/2/2015 - 17/2/2015015

5 selected customers per day

~ 60 mins or 90 Ultimate Massage - free 30 minutes face spa

~ 90 mins or 120 mins Ultimate Massage package - free 30 minutes ear candle with lymphatic massage

Artemis

38A, Jalan Abiad

Taman Tebrau Jaya

80400 Johor Bahru

Johor

Malaysia

Tel No.: +607 3383961

Good Evening to all of Blowingwind members, here`s our latest circular updated on CNY month

CNY Month Promotion

Package 1:

Aroma Massage + Ginger Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 90-minutes)

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

Body2Body Massage + Herbal Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 100-Minutes)

ONLY@ RM150/-

10934026_1539774419607352_17472793329008

For this CNY month PROMOTION packages are preferential VVIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY !

Best Regards by;

MenSquare Captain Sam

Edited by Men_Square

Guest Patrick

Dear All my value customer..

Chinese New Year is coming soon.

I'm Patrick on behalf of 1069club management would like to thanks to all my value customer for your support seen we opening till now,.. without your support we could not have made it. We sincerely thanks to each and everyone for your kind support.

To reward our valuable customers we will having a special CNY 2015 promotion to all my customer starting date:

20/February/ 2015- future notice.

Rm68+++ for 45minute

Rm78+++ for 60minute

REMARK:

This promotion NOT AVAILABLE for Outcall,Extream and BDSM service.

For any information kindly do call:

We chat: club696969

Line: patrickthematrix

G-19-B,ground floor, block B, Jalan kuning plaza mentari apartment , taman pelangi ,80400 Johor baharu.

Best regard,

Patrick

Dear All my value customer..

Chinese New Year is coming soon.

I'm Patrick on behalf of 1069club management would like to thanks to all my value customer for your support seen we opening till now,.. without your support we could not have made it. We sincerely thanks to each and everyone for your kind support.

To reward our valuable customers we will having a special CNY 2015 promotion to all my customer starting date:

20/February/ 2015- future notice.

Rm68+++ for 45minute

Rm78+++ for 60minute

REMARK:

G-19-B,ground floor, block B, Jalan kuning plaza mentari apartment , taman pelangi ,80400 Johor baharu.

Best regard,

Patrick

Hi Patrick, The promotion RM68 for 45 mins is for what type of package? starting 20 Feb?

So far out of the massage centre that you all been in JB, which one is the best? The facilities and the boy... please share the experience. I'm so going to try it this month! 

Guest Sex only

So, can someone tell me. Blue is appearing in 1069club and also HTS. where is he right now?

you don't want massage, just want sex from blue. You can get him in 1069club.if you want massage n sex you get him in htspa. But need to pay more amount. For me I just want sex. So most of time I go 1069club just pay 188 or 238package.

you don't want massage, just want sex from blue. You can get him in 1069club.if you want massage n sex you get him in htspa. But need to pay more amount. For me I just want sex. So most of time I go 1069club just pay 188 or 238package.

thank for the tips just noted 1069club is more to sex ><  i thought is massage as i dont understand all the service theme >.< 

Welcome to Men Square Spa. At Men Square, we want to give you a precise balance between comfort and elegance, relaxation and therapy in a stylish and cozy atmosphere.

Our well trained and professional therapist will rejuvenate your body, refresh your spirit and strengthen your vital energies for an unforgettable experience.

To start the Chinese new year month, Men Square is offering a promotion from 2Feb to 28Feb

Customers who visit us on weekdays before 10pm will be entitled to the spacious and luxury VIP 

room free of charge for spending above RM100/-ie we waive the RM20 VIP room charge for your 

comfort in a relaxing and nice suite.

1533956_1532669220317872_473319936321944       

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.mensquarespa.my/

Our gallery at http://hello-man-squ...4v1odMh71tms2z0

Come visit us at Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Johor Bahru. Our shop entrance going up by the staircase from corner side saloon ' Unique ' we are at the top floor unit no:203-205 .

Call us at +6014 6169 382 for an appointment.

Contact method: Line/ Mensquarespa or  Wechat/ Jackson5599

Location: 203&205, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru

Edited by Men_Square

Good afternoon to all of Blowingwind members, here`s our latest circular updated on CNY month

CNY Month Promotion

Package 1:

Aroma Massage + Ginger Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 90-minutes)

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

Body2Body Massage + Herbal Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 100-Minutes)

ONLY@ RM150/-

10934026_1539774419607352_17472793329008

For this CNY month PROMOTION packages are preferential VVIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY !

Come visit us at Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Johor Bahru. Our shop entrance going up by the staircase from corner side saloon ' Unique ' we are at the top floor unit no:203-205 .

Call us at +6014 6169 382 for an appointment.

Contact method: Line/ Mensquarespa or Wechat/ Jackson5599                                                                                     

Location: 203&205, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru

Best Regards,

MenSquare Captain Sam

Edited by Men_Square

I won't not go to hts anymore. Masseur stole money from my wallet!!!

We should ask for locker to keep our important stuft or bring it along when shower.Actually this kind of incident happen everywhere and anytime,everybody should be alert and not to be careless.I always ask for locker where ever i go for massage i think most of the JB centre do provide safety service for customers.Take note guys.

Guest Nasiklemak

same for my exp ,I went to Htspa lose my wallet two times ,i won't go anymore there ,try JR spa is good and safe ,terry is a nice guy too ,Htspa dirty and dirty ,

Guest Sad to go

ATM also same too ,my friend and me also lose money lose wallet ,stop going there too ,when I told this problem to Chris's ! He face look fucking shit and rude ,answer us this is our problem why don't u put at locker there !

And Why don't u go shower take your wallet out together ?

This the way is your atm service line ?

Guest rayzaray

It happened to me twice masseur stole my money. Once in jb n the ohr in kl. Both occassions i reported to captain but got backfired. They blame me instead for not being careful

Guest ATM visitor too

ATM also same too ,my friend and me also lose money lose wallet ,stop going there too ,when I told this problem to Chris's ! He face look fucking shit and rude ,answer us this is our problem why don't u put at locker there !

And Why don't u go shower take your wallet out together ?

This the way is your atm service line ?

But he is right, why didn't you use the free lockers provided for your bag / wallet / Handphone etc.???

Blame yourself if you don't take care of your own property

Guest Cute Exec

Yes i tried Justin a few times before. He is not a money demanding boy. Never asked me to give money. But i always tip him before leaving. I think he is quite shy and new to this job. He is a bottom and love to be sucked ;P His massage also not bad.

Hello guys.

visit ATM and HTs recently..

what i can said about both this massage center is..

ATM: have really good and friendly captain.

but not many choice of masseur.

I think more then 90% is vietnamese.

HTs: i agree with some cust said that the captain is unfriendly person.

but many choice of masseur from a different country.

pls take my comments as positive way to improve your business. Thank u.

Hello guys.

Hi Daniel,

Good info, thanks for sharing.

Can you give names of good masseurs from both of them?

Thanks lah...

Hello guys.

miss Patrick still at Htspa captain there ..

Guest Seriously

Hello guys.

marcus Pls read the comment "this the way the point ""

Guest Patrick

Special Chinese New Year promotion to all my customer starting date:

20/February/ 2015 till 28/February/2015.And we also giving out some cash voucher.

Rm68+++ for 45minute

Rm78+++ for 60minute

REMARK:

Best regard,

Patrick

Guest -Mother-

A lot of people commenting here are guests - no user profile. Don't know whether they are competitors commenting on each other business or simply to create the illusion that the discussions here are lively.

True...

Guest love singapore

Hts Nicky is good

When i fuck his asshole ,he really enjoy ,but the asshole have little bit big hole oh shit ,I tip him very well $20.00 only '' nice

horney... you think Hts Nicky let you fuck only rm20?? No creat story la...

How is the service of Scott in HTS?

I take him for massage today, he looks tall and muscular type.His massage skills was excellent and u can request him to use his foot to do back stepping massage it was awesome.I didn't go for any extra cause during the massage hours i was fall a sleep.Will do try next visit to take him again,hope he still working there.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.