Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Sortyzc
On 6/24/2022 at 10:18 AM, bradkoi said:

anyone tried Tono or New from artemis

All these massage boys before do anything naughty will ask for many tips , if u don’t meet their demands attitude change 180 degree. Just fyi prepare tips if you want anything special from them. Also their picture don’t look like them at all, kenna cheated a few times 

On 6/25/2022 at 7:24 AM, Guest Sortyzc said:

All these massage boys before do anything naughty will ask for many tips , if u don’t meet their demands attitude change 180 degree. Just fyi prepare tips if you want anything special from them. Also their picture don’t look like them at all, kenna cheated a few times 

yup agreed,

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Field report

Just tried MM from Myanmar at ht Spa.

Looks like the pic irl but a bit smaller built. Lean tone and cute. Can't really communicate in eng but proficient in malay. Massage skill so so but not terrible. He's flex if you're willing to pay.

FYI, James was my best exp there. His massage is quite good too.  But he has left.

On 6/30/2022 at 9:51 PM, Jockstrap said:

Field report

Just tried MM from Myanmar at ht Spa.

Looks like the pic irl but a bit smaller built. Lean tone and cute. Can't really communicate in eng but proficient in malay. Massage skill so so but not terrible. He's flex if you're willing to pay.

FYI, James was my best exp there. His massage is quite good too.  But he has left.

Yup. Wanted to go back for James as well. Hope he come back. 

Wonder did anyone try andy or tommy from htspa.

On 5/12/2022 at 11:58 PM, Pearson said:

Anyone tried LION or Jack from HTS? Grateful for some reviews. Thanks.

On 5/29/2022 at 2:37 PM, Guest max said:

I booked him overnight last Fri .  

He doesnt look the same as in the picture .not as lean .. more thin I would said .  Anyway, do note that he is 100% straight and heard he just started doing this recently.. so pls if you are using his service be nice to him ..overall he was ok but he don't kiss and suck .not to mention intercourse... I actually pity him as he seem like a very nice young man . Shy .. so I didn't force him to do anything that he feel uncomfortable.. brought him food from room service and he enjoy that a lot ..important to note that he does not speak and understand simple English so conversation is close to none .. I let him go the next door morning..would I use his service again ...? I'm not sure . What I can said is . Nice boy ..try his best to please. 

Thanks for sharing. Are u referring to LION or Jack?

Guest Bored

Atm, what the HELL is happening. All your massage boys are as boring as your shop. No new bloods. Same old boring faces. HT has lots of new faces every week. HT new boys have nice body too. Think it's about time ATM start to pumped in more new interesting boys if they want to sustain in this business longer

Guest Kahlua
On 7/9/2022 at 10:39 AM, Dev9002 said:

Palacio anyone today?

Hi, may i know what kind of crowds at Palacio? Any chubs or mature clients? TQIA

Guest Palazio
On 7/9/2022 at 2:10 PM, Dev9002 said:

Curious too, I called Palacio just now, but no one picked up

I juz went there, it’s closed for Raya Haji from 08-13 Jul. Any other place to hook out?

Guest Planning go Palacio

This coming friday Palacio got open?

Planing to that, how about palacio? Many naked man? I wanna go to see naked man without sex

Guest Palacio
On 7/12/2022 at 12:31 PM, 433722-2 said:

First time visit need to pay membership fee of RM40 then subsequently the price may range from RM 10 to RM15 or RM20 forgotten ( weekday and weekend price is differe

Mean need paid RM60 for first time entry?

May i know that have any facility? Can naked right?

On 7/12/2022 at 2:50 PM, Guest Palacio said:

Mean need paid RM60 for first time entry?

May i know that have any facility? Can naked right?

i think first time 40 include entrance fee, i forget cause it was quite some time ago, dark room, sauna wet/dry and a pool, usually people just put on towel or underwear as they dont have nude night. you are welcome to be naked as there is no restriction.

On 7/12/2022 at 9:48 PM, 433722-2 said:

i think first time 40 include entrance fee, i forget cause it was quite some time ago, dark room, sauna wet/dry and a pool, usually people just put on towel or underwear as they dont have nude night. you are welcome to be naked as there is no restriction.

There have special event like nude night on the end of month of Saturday entry fee like rm25 

Guest Palacio
On 7/13/2022 at 4:11 PM, Boyz said:

There have special event like nude night on the end of month of Saturday entry fee like rm25 

If normal day the guest can nude?

Guest Married Bi
On 7/10/2022 at 5:19 PM, 433722-2 said:

Vgym had shut down, palacio is the only sauna in JB currently.

No, it’s still operating, new owner now. The lowest floor has already been converted to a home stay (~RM60/night), main floor is the entrance, and the upper floor houses the dark hall + private rooms. Unfortunately the theatre room is out of bound, operational at 7pm daily for singing/drinking purposes.

So basically you’re now limited to just the main floor (sauna, steam and jacuzzi) and the upper dark hall. 

Crowd wise, boring. A couple of them at around 3pm when I was there a month ago, out of shape and the whole place is seriously very run down. No aircon, and very humid. Left after 15 minutes. 

On 7/15/2022 at 11:49 PM, Guest Married Bi said:

No, it’s still operating, new owner now. The lowest floor has already been converted to a home stay (~RM60/night), main floor is the entrance, and the upper floor houses the dark hall + private rooms. Unfortunately the theatre room is out of bound, operational at 7pm daily for singing/drinking purposes.

So basically you’re now limited to just the main floor (sauna, steam and jacuzzi) and the upper dark hall. 

Crowd wise, boring. A couple of them at around 3pm when I was there a month ago, out of shape and the whole place is seriously very run down. No aircon, and very humid. Left after 15 minutes. 

Where is vgym in jb? Thanks.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.