Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Tried going to men square at Sun City. However, i was having difficulty in locating this place. Parts of the buildings are still under construction and there is no sign or banner to guide customers to that establishment. It can be pretty eerie to walk to certain parts of that location; especially where renovation or construction works are ongoing. I wasnt sure whether it is in the second or third floor or whether i am in the right building A to begin with. It will be good if the management could tell us in this forum the directions to locate the place.

Hi ,sorry to making your inconvenient to look for our spa. Obviously that was a condo from behind the shop lot is still under construction, but at the fronted of all those shop unit are already officially fully opened ; ) 

Here's the address of Men Square: 203&205, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jln Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru 

We at the top floor , and all the valuable first time customer if you are discovered the shop at outer WALL which is 'RED' painting. Then we are waiting for you to press the door bell ; )

Latest circular updated, 2 energetic and young masseur from local are just arrived named 'Max' & 'Terry' . 

URL: http://hello-man-square.tumblr.com/private/97869570643/tumblr_nc4v1odMh71tms2z0

Hi ,sorry to making your inconvenient to look for our spa. Obviously that was a condo from behind the shop lot is still under construction, but at the fronted of all those shop unit are already officially fully opened ; ) 

Here's the address of Men Square: 203&205, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jln Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru 

We at the top floor , and all the valuable first time customer if you are discovered the shop at outer WALL which is 'RED' painting. Then we are waiting for you to press the door bell ; )

Latest circular updated, 2 energetic and young masseur from local are just arrived named 'Max' & 'Terry' . 

URL: http://hello-man-square.tumblr.com/private/97869570643/tumblr_nc4v1odMh71tms2z0

Noted with thanks.

Can you tell us which masseurs are Local Malaysian? Thanks

Can you tell us which masseurs are Local Malaysian? Thanks

Hi, except 'Jayden & Wilson, Calbee' .. All of them is local ; )

If you are into reservation please kindly contact captain Amos ; +6014 6169 382

Thanks 

Hi, except 'Jayden & Wilson, Calbee' .. All of them is local ; )

If you are into reservation please kindly contact captain Amos ; +6014 6169 382

Thanks 

Noted with thanks

I tried him before when he is working at JR,

Really bad service, I remember when I refuse to do extra right,

he just cincai help me massage and hand job with a rude way,

when i back home and look at my dick right, a tiny wound there,

I experienced the same

Guest customer

I tried benny one time in atm,

he is quite handsome, good attitude, and long tool,

like him very much,

and last week went to atm again,

I chosen Leo,

WTF, although good looking,

but can't touch him , if you touch him right, 

he will pull away ur hand, and request for tips if you want to touch,

make me no mood at all,

unlike benny,

Good service,

Thanks for your info

Another spa package for our beloved customers! Book a B2B massage and compliment it with a body mask treatment. Total treatment time will be about two hours for RM150. Saka body mask combine with imported massage oil to improve skin smoothness and texture and anti inflammatory!

For those who drive and come as a group, get RM20 off for every RM300 spent in total bills. Please enquire for details with our staff when visiting us.

Have a nice week ahead!

WeChat ID: artemis38a

Line ID: artemis38a

Contact No. +60-13-728-1528/+60-7-3383-961

Another spa package for our beloved customers! Book a B2B massage and compliment it with a body mask treatment. Total treatment time will be about two hours for RM150. Saka body mask combine with imported massage oil to improve skin smoothness and texture and anti inflammatory! For those who drive and come as a group, get RM20 off for every RM300 spent in total bills. Please enquire for details with our staff when visiting us. Have a nice week ahead!

Thanks for the info......

There are three sauna in JB:

1. V Gym Spa Centre (Permas Jaya): not much crowd at all........ I been there on weekend...... only 4-6 people................

dirty....... private so smelly.....................

2. The Maze: very small.......... facilities down........... cubicle doors need to repaired............

3. JOHAN AVENUE: the smallest one among the three........

Guest Massage

Glad to see business at mensquarespa is growing, number of masseurs is increasing. as customer we will have more alternate choice when go JB for massage

After been to all massage centers in JB, I am highly recommended MENSQUARE SPA

Guest Re-Sauna

There are three sauna in JB:

1. V Gym Spa Centre (Permas Jaya): not much crowd at all........ I been there on weekend...... only 4-6 people................

dirty....... private so smelly.....................

2. The Maze: very small.......... facilities down........... cubicle doors need to repaired............

3. JOHAN AVENUE: the smallest one among the three........

I agreed with your posting......

I won't go JB sauna...... only go Singapore one.......

Dear HT Spa customers:

Dear all,'Dan' from Thailand will stay till this 15 Oct only,call us for reservation now before you miss it...

And we have new comer from China 'Xiao Bai',up coming soon from Philiphine,Thailand and Vietnam arriving soon this month...

Best Regards,

Nicky C

most best in jb

Can anyone name other public/ club swimming pools in JB? Thanks

Johor Jaya Swimming Complex

Permas Jaya Swimming Complex

Mutiara Sport Complex Bandar Dato Onn

Swimming Pool in Skudai (Majlis JB Tengah)

UTM swimming Pool

New swimming pool in Educity Nusajaya

Guest KUALA LUMPUR

Dear PLUs Johor Bahru, when you are in Kuala Lumpur, you may visit the following places:

SAUNAs:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. Kakiku

4. Mandi-Manda

5. Otot-Otot

6. Aniki Fitness Center

7. 52 Forest

8. Steamers

9. Senses

10. Sentral

11. Chankran

12. Work-in-Progress (Next-Year-Open)

Swimming Pools: For those swimmers, you may visit the following OLYMPIC-SIZE swimming pools in SELANGOR areas including KL:

1. Chin Woo Stadium (Jalan Hang Jebat, KL town): Outdoor Pool

2. Bandar Tun Razak Swimming Complex (opposite Hospital UKM): Outdoor Pool

3. Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool (near to Paradigm Mall): Outdoor Pool

4. National Aquatic Centre Bukit Jalil Pool (LRT STAR Line Station Bukit Jalil): Indoor Pool

5. Kompleks Kemudahan Kemasyarakatan (3K) Subang Jaya or Subang Jaya Municipal Sports Complex (Jln SS13/1 Persiaran Kewajipan): Indoor Pool

6. Putrajaya Swimming Complex - Pusat Rekreasi Air (Precint 6, near to Herriot Watt University, behind PULLMan Hotel Putrajaya): Outdoor Pool

7. Pusat Akuatik Shah Alam (Lot G2, Pusat Akuatik Darul Ehsan, Jalan Aerobik 13/43, Seksen 13, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia): It has two pools: Indoor & Outdoor

8. Panasonic Swimming Pool (Lot 4, Persiaran Perkilangan Section 21, 40300 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia): Outdoor Pool

9. Pandamaran (Klang) Swimming Pool (using Federal Highway road, heading to Port Klang, will see Pandamaran way): Outdoor Pool

10. Kompleks Renang Sri Siantan (Ulu Yam area, near to BATU CAVES, address is: Jalan Sungai Tua, 68100 Batu Caves): Outdoor Pool

11. Pusat Kecemerlangan Paralimpik Kg Pandan (near to Oops Sauna, address is Jalan Perwira, Kg Pandan): Indoor Pool 

12. Kompleks MSN Setiawangsa swimming pool (near to HERO Mart Wangsa Maju): Outdoor Pool 

You may check their respective operation hours and entrance fees online.

In term of water cleanliness, I would highly recommend u go to Panasonic Swimming Pool and Kg Pandan Swimming Pool (both also managed by DSA swim Academy). The worst to me is CHIN WOO and shah alam aquatic OUTDOOR pool, water is so dirty.....

for facilities like shower room, changing room and lockers as well as surrounding environment, I am satisfied on Putrajaya Pool.

Of course, for us PLU cruising, people still go to Kelana Jaya (No.1), Bandar Tun Razak and Chin Woo.

But who know, you may meet someone in other pools....

Parks:

1. Kelana Jaya Park: next to Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool (near to Paradigm Mall)

2. Bandar Tun Razak Park: next to Bandar Tun Razak Swimming Complex (opposite Hospital UKM)

Massage Centers:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. 52 Forest

4. Senses

5. Sentral

6. Chankran

7. Aromann Spa

8. Serai Spa

9. Sempurna

10. BBBoys

11. Emperor 

12. Ken Massage

13. MTherapy

14. Fresh

15. Sejati

16. Borneo

17. Kursani

18. FCMassage 

19. Senjakala

20. Citybay520

There are many others .......

Guest JB PLUs

Dear PLUs Johor Bahru, when you are in Kuala Lumpur, you may visit the following places:

SAUNAs:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. Kakiku

4. Mandi-Manda

5. Otot-Otot

6. Aniki Fitness Center

7. 52 Forest

8. Steamers

9. Senses

10. Sentral

11. Chankran

Swimming Pools: For those swimmers, you may visit the following OLYMPIC-SIZE swimming pools in SELANGOR areas including KL:

4. National Aquatic Centre Bukit Jalil Pool (LRT STAR Line Station Bukit Jalil): Indoor Pool

5. Kompleks Kemudahan Kemasyarakatan (3K) Subang Jaya or Subang Jaya Municipal Sports Complex (Jln SS13/1 Persiaran Kewajipan): Indoor Pool

6. Putrajaya Swimming Complex - Pusat Rekreasi Air (Precint 6, near to Herriot Watt University, behind PULLMan Hotel Putrajaya): Outdoor Pool

7. Pusat Akuatik Shah Alam (Lot G2, Pusat Akuatik Darul Ehsan, Jalan Aerobik 13/43, Seksen 13, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia): It has two pools: Indoor & Outdoor

8. Panasonic Swimming Pool (Lot 4, Persiaran Perkilangan Section 21, 40300 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia): Outdoor Pool

9. Pandamaran (Klang) Swimming Pool (using Federal Highway road, heading to Port Klang, will see Pandamaran way): Outdoor Pool

10. Kompleks Renang Sri Siantan (Ulu Yam area, near to BATU CAVES, address is: Jalan Sungai Tua, 68100 Batu Caves): Outdoor Pool

11. Pusat Kecemerlangan Paralimpik Kg Pandan (near to Oops Sauna, address is Jalan Perwira, Kg Pandan): Indoor Pool 

12. Kompleks MSN Setiawangsa swimming pool (near to HERO Mart Wangsa Maju): Outdoor Pool 

In term of water cleanliness, I would highly recommend u go to Panasonic Swimming Pool and Kg Pandan Swimming Pool (both also managed by DSA swim Academy). The worst to me is CHIN WOO and shah alam aquatic OUTDOOR pool, water is so dirty.....

for facilities like shower room, changing room and lockers as well as surrounding environment, I am satisfied on Putrajaya Pool.

Of course, for us PLU cruising, people still go to Kelana Jaya (No.1), Bandar Tun Razak and Chin Woo.

Parks:

2. Bandar Tun Razak Park: next to Bandar Tun Razak Swimming Complex (opposite Hospital UKM)

Massage Centers:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. 52 Forest

4. Senses

5. Sentral

6. Chankran

7. Aromann Spa

8. Serai Spa

9. Sempurna

10. BBBoys

11. Emperor 

12. Ken Massage

13. MTherapy

14. Fresh

15. Sejati

16. Borneo

17. Kursani

18. FCMassage 

19. Senjakala

20. Citybay520

Wah! Comprehensive list.... Thanks!

Dear HT Spa customers:

Dear all,'Dan' from Thailand will stay till this 15 Oct only,call us for reservation now before you miss it...

And we have new comer from China 'Xiao Bai',up coming soon from Philiphine,Thailand and Vietnam arriving soon this month...

Best Regards,

Nicky C

Dear HT Spa customers:

Best Regards,

Nicky C

Hi Nicky,

How old is Xiao bai?

Good in massage and service?

Hi Nicky,

How old is Xiao bai?

Good in massage and service?

Dear Guest:

Dear Sir,for your information 'Xiao Bai' is from China,22 year's old... Yes he doing good massage too... Call us for booking or more details bout him,hope to see you soon...(010-8819988 & 016-7335848)

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Nicky C

Edited by milan_htspa

Dear Guest:

Dear Sir,for your information 'Xiao Bai' is from China,22 year's old... Yes he doing good massage too... Call us for booking or more details bout him,hope to see you soon...(010-8819988 & 016-7335848)

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Nicky C

Thanks

Guest Waiting....

SAUNAs:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. Kakiku

4. Mandi-Manda

5. Otot-Otot

6. Aniki Fitness Center

7. 52 Forest

8. Steamers

9. Senses

10. Sentral

11. Chankran

Parks:

Massage Centers:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. 52 Forest

4. Senses

5. Sentral

6. Chankran

7. Aromann Spa

8. Serai Spa

9. Sempurna

10. BBBoys

11. Emperor 

12. Ken Massage

13. MTherapy

14. Fresh

15. Sejati

16. Borneo

17. Kursani

18. FCMassage 

19. Senjakala

20. Citybay520

Hope more will set up in JB for PLUs

Guest Waiting....

SAUNAs:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. Kakiku

4. Mandi-Manda

5. Otot-Otot

6. Aniki Fitness Center

7. 52 Forest

8. Steamers

9. Senses

10. Sentral

11. Chankran

Parks:

Massage Centers:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. 52 Forest

4. Senses

5. Sentral

6. Chankran

7. Aromann Spa

8. Serai Spa

9. Sempurna

10. BBBoys

11. Emperor 

12. Ken Massage

13. MTherapy

14. Fresh

15. Sejati

16. Borneo

17. Kursani

18. FCMassage 

19. Senjakala

20. Citybay520

Hope, the JB one (massage center, especially the sauna) will catch up the standard of KL

Guest Johorian

SAUNAs:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. Kakiku

4. Mandi-Manda

5. Otot-Otot

6. Aniki Fitness Center

7. 52 Forest

8. Steamers

9. Senses

10. Sentral

11. Chankran

Parks:

Massage Centers:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. 52 Forest

4. Senses

5. Sentral

6. Chankran

7. Aromann Spa

8. Serai Spa

9. Sempurna

10. BBBoys

11. Emperor 

12. Ken Massage

13. MTherapy

14. Fresh

15. Sejati

16. Borneo

17. Kursani

18. FCMassage 

19. Senjakala

20. Citybay520

Agree! Hope one day our JB one will upgrade their standard.....

Guest Johorian

SAUNAs:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. Kakiku

4. Mandi-Manda

5. Otot-Otot

6. Aniki Fitness Center

7. 52 Forest

8. Steamers

9. Senses

10. Sentral

11. Chankran

Parks:

Massage Centers:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. 52 Forest

4. Senses

5. Sentral

6. Chankran

7. Aromann Spa

8. Serai Spa

9. Sempurna

10. BBBoys

11. Emperor 

12. Ken Massage

13. MTherapy

14. Fresh

15. Sejati

16. Borneo

17. Kursani

18. FCMassage 

19. Senjakala

20. Citybay520

Be patient! One day would come....

Guest Good for Nothin!

The service and ambiance is beyond expectation! Helios the Masseur is beyond compare! You wont know what customer service mean until you try it! Kudos to the staff. This place is huge and they maintain few but quality grande therapist! Will come back surely!

Guest Good for Nothin!

The service and ambiance is beyond expectation! Helios the Masseur is beyond compare! You wont know what customer service mean until you try it! Kudos to the staff. This place is huge and they maintain few but quality grande therapist! Will come back surely!

I was speaking about mensquare! Thanks to earlier Post review!

Good afternoon to all of Blowingwind members, here`s our latest circular updated on -October-

October Monthly Promotion

Package 1:

Aroma Massage + Ginger Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 90-minutes)

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

Body2Body Massage + Herbal Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 100-Minutes)

ONLY@ RM150/-

For this monthly PROMOTION packages are preferential VIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY !

Best Regards by;

MenSquare Captain Amos

Guest Good for Nothin!

Good afternoon to all of Blowingwind members, here`s our latest circular updated on -October-

Package 1:

Aroma Massage + Ginger Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 90-minutes)

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

Body2Body Massage + Herbal Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 100-Minutes)

ONLY@ RM150/-

For this monthly PROMOTION packages are preferential VIP Room. PS- MUST TRY !

Best Regards by;

MenSquare Captain Amos

Singapore Rainshower and scrub is surely cant miss. Surely will come back!

Package 1:

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

ONLY@ RM150/-

For this monthly PROMOTION packages are preferential VIP Room. PS- MUST TRY !

Best Regards by;

MenSquare Captain Amos

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.