之后,看守員故意拖延開門,但執法員聽見對方不斷叫店裡的員工趕快逃走。

執法員硬闖入店后,已發現一群員工躲在店樓屋頂,並試圖逃走,執法員親自追至屋頂捉人,讓他們無法得逞。

9名不同國籍的按摩男子被一網打盡,其中數人還赤裸上身。

供照片讓顧客挑選

柔州移民局副助理主任沙比安卡馬魯丁今日發佈取締成果時說,行動中逮捕了介于27歲至32歲,包括5名中國、3名越南及1名緬甸籍員工。

“此外,我們也檢查12名介于30歲至40歲的本地顧客,現場也發現許多避孕套、潤滑劑及提供上身半裸或穿性感底褲的‘美男’和‘壯男’照片,供男同志顧客挑選。”

沙比安卡馬魯丁說,所有被捕者目前扣押在北干那那移民局扣留營,以協助進一步調查。

Guest winnie

Ummo wants to play the religious card  to win votes from PAS.

Recent religious conflicts are destabilising the country.

Hah ? What toking you ? Alamak , don't any how say , say.

In Malaysia if you do not grease the hands of the vice police they will cause business disruptions to your business by making frequent vice raids and spot checks.

The Maze operated for many donkey years without any problems . until recently they start to harass by religious and vice squad. while their competitors had to close shop , the one near hotel Zen zeng, The Maze and its hunch back of notre dame boss seemed to had a patron which they had protection for many years until recently business became thin because of raids

anyone  have the english version article ?

Google Translate:

( Johor Bahru 2 hearing ) gay massage parlor in order to attract customers comrades , hired from China , Vietnam and Burma , " handsome " and " strong men " massage , or even to provide sexual services , immigration law enforcement who smashed the spot kick and chase roof the " Naked ."

Johor Immigration Enforcement Unit at New Year ( 1 ) 22:00 , assault Johor Bahru Rainbow Garden is listed as a massage parlor serves only as " the man or gay ."

Upstairs and knocked on the door when law enforcement staff found that the electric door lock has been no collusion .

After Watchmen deliberately delayed the door, but other law enforcement members heard constantly called the store employees quickly fled.

After the enforcement staff insist forcing accesible , it has been found hiding in a group of shop floor employees roof and tried to escape, law enforcement staff personally rooftop chase to catch people, so they can not succeed.

9 different nationalities massage men were caught , several of them also topless .

Allow customers to choose for photos
沙比安卡马鲁Ding Johor Immigration deputy assistant director of the outcome of today when publishing ban , said the operation to arrest the 27 -year-old to 32 years old between , including five Chinese , three Vietnamese and a Burmese employees.

"In addition, we also examined 12 between 30 to 40 years old local customers, the scene also found a lot of condoms, lubricants and provide upper body half-naked or wearing sexy underwear for ' Beautiful ' and ' strong men ' photos for men Comrade customers to choose . "

沙比安卡马鲁Ding said that all those arrested are currently detained in the North do that immigration detention camp that , in order to assist in the further investigation.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Situations in Malaysia is getting bad to worse. I would strongly suggest extra care taken in patronising gay establishments involving sex or massage and public cruising.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I went to JB on last weekend short trip for relaxing a bit, and decided to go Artemis for massage. When I first step in, their counter ppl is change a new face but can't remember his name. He has started introduce me the masseurs and their package. First I bit shocked they have adjusted the price and the counter told me that they have come out with the new promotion package. Then I have no choice and choose for the package with scrub service. I still remember they have such a lousy scrub in shower room after the massage. So when I put my belonging in my locker and one of cute and charming guy lead me to a individual room and told me he will manage the scrub for me. I bit surprise. Then I just found actually he is the only one beautician in that center, his name called VIC. Then he starting my scrub treatment with face and head lymph massage. He is very professional with his treatment. He choose the lavender essential oil for my face and head massage, then his scrub treatment totally change my old mind, is combine with the lymph massage for full body scrub treatment. Is really amazing and good performance. Is totally give me a new concept. I strongly recommended if anyone go there, should try this new treatment. He really done a good job.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello to all our beloved customers, we decided to open a thread for all interested customers to ask questions, give us feedbacks and, at the same time, for us to disseminate regular promotions and special packages to our customers.

We are the pioneer in male-to-male spa in JB, and has been established for more than ten years. We seek to constantly improve our services to meet the needs of our customers. Thank you for those who have been with us since we opened, we value your patronage and loyalty. We hope to be with you for another decade to come.

Keep the look out for our upcoming promotion and news of new joiners to our centre!

WeChat ID: artemis38a

Line ID: artemis38a

Contact No. +60-13-728-1528/+60-7-3383-961

• 3 months later...

Went there on January 13 2015. I had good experienced with a Thai masseur with the name Nino just that he wasn't there anymore. So I decided to try Khasim from Pakistan. I wasn't just looking for massage since his massage skill was mediocre. I was looking to have fun.

I told Chris for an hour massage. Khasim didn't pampered me in the shower; I am comparing as you know first time is hard to let go especially if it was good. After a chit chat and about 30 minutes and a little more stroking we had our negotiation on price for the extra service he was offering. It was expensive I would say. He topped me in various positions while having his penis inside me all the time. He was pumping me for I would say a good hour. He didnt cum since he told me he had two customers and cum the night before and I didn't cum because I need romance to cum and Khasim was not a romantic type ha ha ha ha. He tried to be sweet and romantic but failed.

he has a big tool so switching position without have to withdraw is possible. Overall if it was animalistic and good time I had. His toold hit the right physical direction inside me. I would recommend for someone who just want pure animalistic and savage service ha ha ha ha.

• 10 months later...

When on last Friday afternoon with my buddy... The shop still look the same and the counter staff have changed to Vietnamese guy no more the local Chinese guy doing the service, so we sit down and he start to show us the photo album. Than after few min later I found the album most of the masseur is from Vietnamese and I asked the staff no more local masseur he reply no more and this is all the masseur we have in hand now. So I pick one and just go up and do my massage but end up the massage service is suck and less than 1hrs he start asking do you want sex and I reply don't want and start to anyhow press here and there. The hold message is done less than 90mins and I'm out of the room very disappointed with there services after than when we went down the staff give us a rm10/- vouchers for our next visit and say hope you like our services and hope to see you again! My last trip was last year September.

Edited by waterboy

• 2 years later...