Male HQ

Clementi Swimming Complex!

fhraey

• 2 weeks later...
On 5 March 2017 at 2:05 PM, DeMarko said:

Morning clementi pool toilet happening sia.

After swimming, walk into the toilet to shower and then walked to the end as I usually like to take those cubicles for shower.

I put my bag at the stone bench and then took out my shampoo n bath wash to use the first cubicle. Then I saw last two cubicles were locked. And to my anxiety, I walked to the last 2 cubicles and then put my shampoo on the floor and then squatted down to see below. So that if someone walks by, I can pretend I have dropped my shampoo.

I saw one guy sitting on the floor but half of his bottom was at the last cubicle. And saw the other guy naked kneeling down to suck his cock. One hand holding the guy's cock and suck, the other hand stroking himself.

Luckily nobody came in, and I managed to watch them until the guy splash his cum onto the other guy's face. Then, his turn to slip his bottom half to the guy's cubicle whom has just cummed, This time the guy sucked his cock and stroke very fast until the volcano splashed out the hot lava .. Then both stood up and I saw water coming down, meaning, they are washing up ...

I quickly stood up and then went to the cubicle for my shower. When I came out of the shower, both the guys had just finished wiping themselves dry and putting up their undies ..

Nice asses and bulges ... Great peeping show

I personally experienced it years back ... It was a handsome young chap

i'm not really sure whether you're in this forum or not. I'm the one who changing cloth at the last cubicles  of shower room, and you keep on peek on me.
You're wearing yellow+black swim short and after showering, you change to red color underwear with your formal.
If you're in this forum, please pm me, maybe we can be friend. and Lastly, you're cute :P

ps: sorry for my broken english.. XD

On 25/04/2017 at 9:14 PM, XiaoJet said:

i'm not really sure whether you're in this forum or not. I'm the one who changing cloth at the last cubicles  of shower room, and you keep on peek on me.
You're wearing yellow+black swim short and after showering, you change to red color underwear with your formal.
If you're in this forum, please pm me, maybe we can be friend. and Lastly, you're cute :P

ps: sorry for my broken english.. XD

Time?

On 20/05/2014 at 11:46 AM, fhraey said:

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just sorta wondering if anyone swims at CSC? I swim there regularly, woulnd't mind company now and then! :)

Hi I swim there offen , if you dun mind race , I seek swim buddies thanks and to improve my swim as well