Male HQ

Tanjong Pagar ( International Plaza )

1 hour ago, CruiseAround said:

Kaboomzz!! Heading there soon with my 3 mens after lunch😜😜 

Come come!! Bringing my mens to explore this new space. Come fun with us😜

Are you the fat indian guy with chinese minions who always go to eco park?

27 minutes ago, CruiseAround said:

Not like u going around sneakily taking other ppl photo in the toilet cubicle hahaha u being creepy. Patisoy

Why suddenly you got angry? It was just a simple question. Now, I am more convinced that you really are the obese indian guy with chinese minions who are following you around like desperate dogs waiting to be fed. You are more sneaky because you depend on your minions to lure guys and bring them to you. Oh well, I guess you need slaves to hunt for you coz you can’t attract decent guys yourself given how you look and act like. So pathetic! 🥹

12 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Why suddenly you got angry? It was just a simple question. Now, I am more convinced that you really are the obese indian guy with chinese minions who are following you around like desperate dogs waiting to be fed. You are more sneaky because you depend on your minions to lure guys and bring them to you. Oh well, I guess you need slaves to hunt for you coz you can’t attract decent guys yourself given how you look and act like. So pathetic! 🥹

Oh really? If u think I'm Indian then so be it lor. Y would I wanna waste time bickering with some BS peeps like u. 你才是那位偷鸡摸狗的人 😜😜it doesn't effect me on ur statements. 

Cux what u see might not be me hahahaha. Later u kenna the wrong u jialat liao wor. Haha becareful on ur words on what u say. 😜😜😏 Ur more pathetic than me. Trying to frame other wrong person to claim that is that person 

Edited by CruiseAround