Male HQ

Tanjong Pagar ( International Plaza )

Rather than asking if anyone is around, better go and see for yourself. I had a few arranged meet-ups through blowingwind and they turn out to be either too old or fat for me. It’s better to just go there and see the commodity in flesh and decide immediately. You’d save much time that way.

Edited by patisoy
34 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Rather than asking if anyone is around, better go and see for yourself. I had a few arranged meet-ups through blowingwind and they turn out to be either too old or fat for me. It’s better to just go there and see the commodity in flesh and decide immediately. You’d save much time that way.

Agree and that is more of the excitement when things are not planned less anxiety of the meet and more excitement of not knowing what could or could not happen. And with who 😉

48 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Agreed

1 hour ago, patisoy said:

Agree just go there grab and release. No string attach most important that person clean 

22 minutes ago, SGteens said:

Agree just go there grab and release. No string attach most important that person clean 

That’s part of the risks when doing it with strangers. Everyone would claim they are clean. 😜

1 hour ago, UnderstallJO said:

Ignorance is bliss 😂😂💦😂😂

Have you actually been there at that time? Because at 10pm there isn’t anyone there unless it is an arranged meetup…..so am I being ignorant or is someone’s brain just isn’t functioning. Correct me if I’m wrong