Male HQ

Tanjong Pagar ( International Plaza )

7 minutes ago, Copper2b said:

City hall now

If too horny, consider going to Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet now as I’ve seen a couple of guys hanging around waiting for some nice dicks to suck. I just passed by a few minutes ago to quickly take a leak while running errands nearby.

1 minute ago, patisoy said:

If too horny, consider going to Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet now as I’ve seen a couple of guys hanging around waiting for some nice dicks to suck. I just passed by a few minutes ago to quickly take a leak while running errands nearby.

Too bad I need to do something here.

On 5/9/2024 at 4:27 PM, patisoy said:

Pls be careful if going to suggest hor...already MRT staff know about the on-goings in the toilets. And have seen patrols also going around. Please don't be too obvious until straights call police. That would just be dumb.