Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,377 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sometimes I buy them not becos I wanna wear them,

but to collect them.

Does it mean I have an underwear fetish? :unsure:

Ooo, :clap: I buy to collect too, but don't have many. I go for briefs though. What do you have? :B)

Whereas for own use, I wear a mix of briefs and boxer briefs, mostly the cheaper ones, so that won't heart pain when they get torn or worn out.

Instagram @the_meowprince

Personally liked wearing briefs. Not feeling secure with the loose hanging feeling of boxer. Have a few boxer briefs instead. Wear them only during bed time. Like bit sexy briefs but not those kinky kind.

Hi there!

Saw an underwear but I cannot identify the kind it is so thought I would get some help here

31610963.jpg

59550966.jpg

My guess is that it's a normal boxer-brief but nowadays my judgement is no longer as good :( So some other possibilities are:

- high rise trunk?

- low rise trunk?

- high rise boxer-brief?

- low rise boxer-brief?

Sorry for the stupid options haha.

Feel free to voice your opinions and hone your underwear-identifying skills :D

• 3 weeks later...

y got gal 1..... such a turn off!

Calvin Klein advertisements oozing with sex appeal.

2010 advertisements - You want to see X which is obviously referring to my dick.

Definitely trying to appeal to the Gay man.

2011 advertisements - the advertisement may be swinging back to make the heterogeneous more comfortable.

Just my 2 cents.

This first ad is not bad but I would only consider going out with the blondie, won't mind getting plowed by the four of them in turn though.

Second ad, the guy is hotter but...why is that fugly bitch there? I mean...they could have picked something which is at least appealing. But it's okay, she's not important anyway and that's probably what CK is trying to suggest.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

gotta tell you this. a guy came to stay with me, with his girlfriend. hes an outdoor type guy, about 35, slim and wirey. anyway when they went out i took the chance to go into their room, see if i could find his underwear. i was expecting him to wear boxer shorts so thats what i was looking for. couldn't find any. noticed in a pile of clothes on the floor what i thought were his girlfriends knickers, then realised they were his clothes, pulled them out to find a tiny black nylon thong. i nearly had a cow. a little jizz in the front. i ran my nose a long the string at the back. perfect whiff of sweaty ass. wow.

I heard there are guys in the gym like to monitor his favourite men and followed them into the changing room. Some of their favourite guys might have left their undies outside their lockers on their way to shower. Their admirers would then enjoy themselves sniffing their favourite men's undies which could be soaked with manly sweat and aroma...haha <_< :twisted:

u people r sick la. SICKO HELL

Please do not call ppl sick. What makes you think that you are any more 'normal' than anyone of us when you yourself like to dress like a women?

i m a straight guy but i like to wear girly clothes n put on makeup n wig n behave like woman...hehehe. sometimes i wish i was a sexy chiobu. when i go out (as a normal straight guy of course) i like check out pretty girls, especioally those in sexy clothes...feels turn on. but at the same time i also wish i was beautiful like them... hehe

so how ah???

Pls respect others fetish just as you would want people to respect your fetish.

If you misbehave in BW forum here by being rude and disrespectful I may be forced to remove you from the forum.

Take heed my warning.

I heard there are guys in the gym like to monitor his favourite men and followed them into the changing room. Some of their favourite guys might have left their undies outside their lockers on their way to shower. Their admirers would then enjoy themselves sniffing their favourite men's undies which could be soaked with manly sweat and aroma...haha <_< :twisted:

yes and not to forget about those men who like to get fit by sports like long distance marathon running or 50 km race walk. Plenty of manly sweat there. But we have to face the fact that lots of athletes perform without undies, so maybe we can include sniffing sports gear too?

u people r sick la. SICKO HELL

hi

pls respect the fetish of the various people. Each one of us are unique individuals thus we all have different needs and interests.

Wat is nice to you may not be of interesting to you? Sniffing worn undies may not be your thing but i believe you have ur interest.

so its not right to call sicko or pervert..

we have to face the fact that lots of athletes perform without undies, so maybe we can include sniffing sports gear too?

HAHA....I believe tat fetish guy will sniff everytin belong to his favourite men :)

Oh related to the subject of without undies, i have came across and seen cases when guys accidentally exposed their dicks when doing inclined pressup or leg raise. Hmm...not a good idea though as there are many opposite sex around in the gym. :twisted:

HAHA....I believe tat fetish guy will sniff everytin belong to his favourite men :)

Oh related to the subject of without undies, i have came across and seen cases when guys accidentally exposed their dicks when doing inclined pressup or leg raise. Hmm...not a good idea though as there are many opposite sex around in the gym. :twisted:

Yes, for sure; used to share a place with a Moroccan student who was a keen marathon runner and secretly sniffing his running shorts and vests was pretty intense. Perhaps seeing men's dicks accidentally exposed is an "occupational hazard" - the problem with jockstraps is they soak up too much sweat and they become very uncomfortable for intensive workout or long distance running (although hot for sniffing). So that's why you see so many male athletes with their cocks all over the place :)

Please do not call ppl sick. What makes you think that you are any more 'normal' than anyone of us when you yourself like to dress like a women?

Pls respect others fetish just as you would want people to respect your fetish.

If you misbehave in BW forum here by being rude and disrespectful I may be forced to remove you from the forum.

Take heed my warning.

Well Said :thumb: :clap: :D

heh, i also sniffed my crush's underwear before. we were in a chalet, and he changed his underwear after a bath, and left it in the room. while the rest were downstairs playing games, i went up to change and then saw his bag with his green underwear inside. being quite horny, i took it out and started to sniff it. he just smells so good... i just placed the dick area all over my face to smell and rub it. then i started to jerk off to that smell and feel. i feel so pervertic, but that's probably the closest contact i can ever have with him...

Guest Jonty

I love buying too, but I wouldn't go as far to saying that I have fetish for underwear. I prefer to see a guy wearing jeans, so maybe I have fetish for denim :)

lol maybe i shoudn't use the word fetish. I just like to buy nice underwear that's all. And I cannot stand ppl who really hv underwear fetish until the extend tht they online purchase used unwashed underwear and sniff it back home that is super duper turn off for me! no offend.

i like to see guys wear jeans too. must be low waist, tight, dont mind to see some butt crack but not too much, and round butt. damn sexy........ and looks good too when they're taking it off slowly. lol

Guest Jonty

I have nothing against pple fetish of smelling others pple underwear. But for me i wld much prefer to smell other guy's t-shirt or shirt. :P

Haha! Tshirt yes! Underwear capital enn owe!

But only tshirt or shirt wear by the man i like..... oh i want that so badly... lol

met someone recently that i really like a lot! hope that i hv that chance to smell his shirt? LOL!

he looks great. i hope he smells great too.... it would be a turn of if he smells bad haha!

lol maybe i shoudn't use the word fetish. I just like to buy nice underwear that's all. And I cannot stand ppl who really hv underwear fetish until the extend tht they online purchase used unwashed underwear and sniff it back home that is super duper turn off for me! no offend.

i like to see guys wear jeans too. must be low waist, tight, dont mind to see some butt crack but not too much, and round butt. damn sexy........ and looks good too when they're taking it off slowly. lol

Can't you see how irresistible these are?

dirty_underwear.JPG

dirty-underwear.jpg

E_My_20feet_20in_20dirty_20underwear031.jpg

disgust.jpg

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

Guest alien

Haha! Tshirt yes! Underwear capital enn owe!

But only tshirt or shirt wear by the man i like..... oh i want that so badly... lol

met someone recently that i really like a lot! hope that i hv that chance to smell his shirt? LOL!

he looks great. i hope he smells great too.... it would be a turn of if he smells bad haha!

Agreed, some guys really smells nice, even when they are sweaty. It wld be a great turn on having to smell the t-shirt and shirt they wear.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hungry boy

i would love to masturbate while sniffing a hot guy's worn and stained undies and cum into them so i can mix my cum with their and them put them on to sleep at night mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i want to try sniff a guys undies while he is fxxking me too....

when i was a teenager, i would sometimes steal my cousin's undies and smell them for hours....i loved the smell of his nuts and crotch yummy!!!!!!!

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.