Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,377 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please do not call ppl sick. What makes you think that you are any more 'normal' than anyone of us when you yourself like to dress like a women?

Pls respect others fetish just as you would want people to respect your fetish.

If you misbehave in BW forum here by being rude and disrespectful I may be forced to remove you from the forum.

Take heed my warning.

Well said !

If you are not into it ...just leave this place.

At least do not be a spoilsport and killing other's

interest.

To each his own....

Guest Robin

I once had a hot guy put his briefs over my face while I sucked his cock... LOVE IT! Wish to repeat it. Anyone?..

Especially if the underwear is black, you look like Batman !!!!!

Guest stolen

i do not have this habit. but i had gay friends in the past that ask for my used underwear, tee shirt and towel.

got my underwear stolen in the gym before. have to go home freeball :(

i wonder if the person who has this fetish prefer to get underwear from someone who they know the owner is, or prefer to grab it from someone who they do not know who is the owner, like grabbing from the shower door without knowing who is the person inside the shower?

• 3 weeks later...

I just LOVE smelling and sniffing guys' undies, especially straight guys... white briefs or jocks, green, blue, purple cum-stained briefs...Mmmmm...shiok!

Anyone else into this? Or can send me their GREAT-smelling :thumb: underwear? Hahaha!...

Yes I am into this I am bi guy and also smell my own

• 2 weeks later...

:lol::lol::lol:

Pretty good way of celebrating Easter from TANGS. Check out the TANGS Easter Festive Special – Free Private Structure Underwear, where you are eligible for a free Private Structure underwear with every purchase of $150 and above.

Make sure you make your way and check out this promotion by TANGS

Sales: 18 Apr 2011 – 30 Apr 2011

Venue: Vivocity TANGS Playlab

I copied and pasted the online ad here.

:thumb: :thumb:

$150 is quite an amount but underwears by private strucutre aren't cheap as well.

:lol::lol:

Will be goin there to shop on Friday to see if I will be able to spend $150, that is only if I find it worth the money. :thumb:

Guest stiffneck

I wear boxers.. but boxer brief if I will be doing lots of walking ..I love the feeling of my horny but soft cock and balls touching..warm...makes me more horny ..but can pitch a tent easily.. so must have something to cover my groin area..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, guys! I started sniffing brief when I was 7 years old and at that time, I went to my parent's room and took out dad sweaty white brief from the laundry basket. My maid found a pair of dad's briefs inside my closet and she whispered to my younger brother and of course as a 3 years old boy, he told mom about it. Mom, auntie demanded an explanation but I remained silence as I was ashamed of it. From then on, I only sniff my own brief.

===========

edited by Moderator - Ad removed

Guest Doctor

Hi, guys! I started sniffing brief when I was 7 years old and at that time, I went to my parent's room and took out dad sweaty white brief from the laundry basket. My maid found a pair of dad's briefs inside my closet and she whispered to my younger brother and of course as a 3 years old boy, he told mom about it. Mom, auntie demanded an explanation but I remained silence as I was ashamed of it. From then on, I only sniff my own brief. Guys, please trade worn and dirty underwear ( mostly briefs) , please e-mail me at dennylim1983@yahoo.ca. Please contact me the sooner the better, serious only.

So SAD. :D

U need to see a doc now.

I have a buddy who used to come to my place after-work. Even after working eight hours in the bank, he still smells very good all over. Smelling his body and sniffing his underwear really shiok, especially the part of releasing his brother from his brief and ... The memory still stays, too bad he is married now. Cheerish the good thoughts whenever you can.

I have a buddy who used to come to my place after-work. Even after working eight hours in the bank, he still smells very good all over. Smelling his body and sniffing his underwear really shiok, especially the part of releasing his brother from his brief and ... The memory still stays, too bad he is married now. Cheerish the good thoughts whenever you can.

some guys will still smell good after a long day in office... one of my buddy will still smell good.. and his manly smell of his crotch n bod will always turn me on...

He comes over and gives you his underwear to sniff?

Guest john

Lol, you guys need to be in my line of work! I run a promotional staff agency and have 16 gorgeous hunks that work as butlers in the buff! Don't wear anything but small, tight boxer briefs for 6 hours in hot clubs. They each have a few pairs of different 'uniform' that they have to keep at the agency where they are professionally cleaned each week...but after reading all of this I might start auctioning it all off along with pics and vid of the guy wearing that specific item!!! Who would shop at my store?

Guest dragon

some guys will still smell good after a long day in office... one of my buddy will still smell good.. and his manly smell of his crotch n bod will always turn me on...

Talking about this leads me to think about this lean muscle guy that used to rent a room at my place, after work around 7pm usually he will come home and change to his ah pek boxers , don't know why he wears Ah Pek boxers , which is tailored and have draw string, he is only 28yrs, i suppose he inherited the heritage from grandfather, father to him.

He has this long straight black pit hairs that stick out and draw your eyes attention to it and his aroma at the end of the day makes me breathe deeply when I am next to him, he usually chats with me in the lounge before taking his bath, sometimes he walks past me in the toilet. or when he is hanging up his clothes from the laundry, or keeping clothes after drying in the kitchen area that is where i get a good eyeful of his sexy pits and nice lean, muscular smmoth skin torso, i would mentally play slow motion of his every move and i will find excuse to be near him like pouring a cup of water for myself and offeing a glass of cold water at the same time, and his body odor is so masculine and makes me wanna dive right in and smell every aprt of his body that prouduces smell, even if it has stale urine, the best type,

Ther were occasions when he goes away for the weekend that i have a chance to sniff his singlet that he wears around the house and his body odor will linger for at least 18 hours from the last time it was worn. Just, so aromatic and erotic and nice. And i had a chance to sniff his boxers when he is not around and its quite satisfying.So far , i have been sucessful at it.

I draw my limit at the arse smell.

Conversely ., two doors a way from mine, a neighbour who lives with his aged mother who is moderately overweight produces all the acidic smell at all the wrong notes , when i walk past his unit , i can smell it about 2 meters from his front door and quicky hold my breath and dash past.

Quite sad

He comes over and gives you his underwear to sniff?

Oh no, he didn't give me his briefs to sniff. Actually he was my sex-buddy who came over quiet often until he got married. What I mean to say is he still smells very good despite working the whole day at the office. His body and underwear smell was terribly good, especially the lightly soiled musky underwear. It depends on what the person ate and the work condition, I will never smell the briefs of one working under the hot sun the whole day.

This beats going to the sauna anytime. In a sauna, they wear a towel or nothing there is no excitement and foreplay. Whereas when my previous sex-buddy came over, he is fully dressed, we can take our time to undress our garments slowly and enjoy the smell of the body and underwear. Sniff and rim the undergarment to enjoy our manly odour before hitting the shower or jumping into the bed. Try it, try to build things up slowly rather then the instant sex in the sauna type.

Guest Nightwing

Toot is very good in terms of design and material but only for the original. There are a lot of fake ones from China on ebay. Don't waste your money on those.

I bought my first pair of Toot undies at a shop in HK. They were a pair of boxer briefs and looked hot. I really enjoyed wearing them. When I was in Japan last year I went to the Isetan department store in Shinjuku and stocked up on a few more pairs, this time both boxer briefs and briefs.

As someone else said, they are very low cut. They are high quality and worth the money. I'm in Melbourne so I'm not as concerned about the breathable issue as I would be if I lived in HK. I guess that is a personal choice.

Guest 2xistreme

Hi all what's your fav undies brand? Any bought 2xist sliq series? Just bought it felt it's abit low rise cut. I can't say I'm very fit but I gotten a nice lean fit tone body. Just that butt not that nice. The back (lower back torso to tail bone) and butt not so nice and trim. Guess low rise don't fit all?

Guest Undiesfetish

I'm a fan of 2xist and ck. I bought toot skixwear and stud before. Find skixwear too slutty, toot and stud too low rise and not breathable. My lower back ok la but not the really nice perfect slender and chisel and don't have a perky butt.

I loved the ck x series. Bought the x cotton but kind of disappointed cos the crotch area got torn after 3 wear. But looked very nice and holds my balls nicely. My package is average but the ck x cotton made me looked well endowed though. Also got 2xist sliq series. Material very light and also "pushed" up my packages.

Guest Guest

Try sports briefs. Quite comfortable fitting into office wear. Find those with open or slimmer thighs coverage. Trunks are good with low rise jeans. Try those low rise types, goes under the waist of the jeans. Undies are pretty impt for men too not just for women. I personnaly prefer sports briefs and trunks. Very manly. And train harder for washboard abs strong thighs ans perky butts to fit nicely

Guest Casey

Hi, wow, reading you guys fetish story really makes me high as I am an underwear fetish as well. Wonder any guys in KL wish to enchange underwear or allow me to sniff their underwear? hahahahahaa

Hi, wow, reading you guys fetish story really makes me high as I am an underwear fetish as well. Wonder any guys in KL wish to enchange underwear or allow me to sniff their underwear? hahahahahaa

I'll be happy and interested to exchange with you.

Try sports briefs. Quite comfortable fitting into office wear. Find those with open or slimmer thighs coverage. Trunks are good with low rise jeans. Try those low rise types, goes under the waist of the jeans. Undies are pretty impt for men too not just for women. I personnaly prefer sports briefs and trunks. Very manly. And train harder for washboard abs strong thighs ans perky butts to fit nicely

Thanks for the recommendation. What anout gstring or thongs?

Lol, you guys need to be in my line of work! I run a promotional staff agency and have 16 gorgeous hunks that work as butlers in the buff! Don't wear anything but small, tight boxer briefs for 6 hours in hot clubs. They each have a few pairs of different 'uniform' that they have to keep at the agency where they are professionally cleaned each week...but after reading all of this I might start auctioning it all off along with pics and vid of the guy wearing that specific item!!! Who would shop at my store?

lol i am!

Guest Guest

Hi Roger, are you still looking for a buddy..is the profile picture you? You look handsome and $!^*| my type..I'm. Imagine you wearing office wear with nice smell;-)

Guest kate

i went to the bathroom at my friend janes house and her husbands boxerbriefs were laying on the floor.. i dont know why i picked them up but i held them to see what he wore ( dark blue hanes with a grey band) the fabric was really thin so he must have had them for awhile and they were formed to the shape of his body.. the front was pouched out where his dick was . i took then and smelled. it had a strong manly smell i was so turned on. ive always wanted her husband. he is 6 ft tall dark brown hair crystal blue eyes. and a great ass. i smelled them for a good 5 mins before i put them back on the floor and came out of the restroom. i imagined what it would be like to suck his penis and play with his ass. mmmm

Guest Jake

I was on a business trip n atlanta and i had a group with this 24 year old stud. Married with a hot body and a great ass. We were the youngest 2 in the group so we bonded quickly. We were drinkin a little and he would go to his room to get the beer. After we finished round 2, i told him i would go get the next round. Just needed his room key. I went in and grabbed the beer and started to leave when i saw his underwear layin on the floor. I was prettt curious what he wore so i picked em up to look at em. They were stripped grey and black fruit of the loom boxerbriefs. All i cpuld think about was how great that ass would look squeezed into these. I took a quick smell of the crotch area. They smelled amazing. I felt like i had my face on his ball sack. Instantly hard. I decided to take care of business right there. I opened his suitcase and saw the other underwear he wore. Id been checking out his ass all week and now i knew what he was wearing under those tight pants. All kinds of colored boxerbriefs. One pair of silky green trunks had some drops of cum in them. Needless to say i got off pretty quick. The buildup for the week and now smelling his dick and ass got me. One of the best jo sessions ever.

this is hot. i grab my roommates boxerbriefs when he leaves for class sometimes for a quick jo.. tight white clavins. smell of his dick gets me off everytime.

Guest unknown

I start sniffing underwear at age 14. tat was intro to me by a lorry driver uncle whom i got to know at a baber shop back at those days. after a few talking session with each other, we become friends and he start coming to the bus stop near my school to pick me up on his big lorry, those used for tansporting sand/soil. As his truck window are all tinted dark, so we always have some fun in there. He's actually the one who taught me how to mastabate. and we will always end up sniffing each other underwear, while mastabating. The feeling was really good, especially sniffing on those manly scent left over by a mature guy, imaging tat his big red & thick c...k was moving around on my face.

after some time of sniffing session, i ask to oral for him. but he refused. and say i still young then, so he will not do much with me, but wait till i turn 18, then will have real fun with me. but pity thing is, we lost contact after I left school and gone for ns.

Some may say we could still keep in touch via h/p, but during my time back then, its the world of the beep beep pager, not ring ring handphone, so after a few tries of paging, with no respond, i assume tats the end of the contact, only leaving these beautiful memories behind.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chua Tian Xiang

i don't know if i am different frmo most of you but i find guys in briefs are sexier compared to guys in boxers

maybe it is due to briefs being tighter and cover lesser part of body compared to boxers

Yea me too.. Prefer man in briefs.. But sometimes boxers can be sexy too.. It's easier to remove and easier to be accidentally exposed..

When I see boxer band when someone is wearing army black shorts.. my mind starts to wonder...

Edited by mango_juice

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.