Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,377 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I go to the gym around the same time most days so I get to see the same guys every time I go

Anyway one hot guy each time strips off and goes to the shower leaving his gym stuff behind on the seat (not in his locker) comes back after his shower gets back into his gym stuff and leaves (he never has a bag do I guess he goes home and changes again?)

My point is I would love to have his underwear not only knowing he has just worked out in them but also knowing that he will have to go home naked under his shorts and seeing what he has I know it won't be easy to hide the fact he has no underwear on.

I won't ever take them but would be hot to follow him watching his packet bounce around as he walks as I walk near him with his underwear on.

sometime I wonder wat's the point of starting an inane thread like dis...... sorry.... :wacko:

Yes, Agree.

Just like another inane thread like "Make A Sentence From 5 Letters". And some members had been continuously contributing to this thread. Just wonder.. 

Thank you @studdyboy for your submission.  :clap: Keep the guesses coming.  ^_^

Hi BW folks, what's the name of the newest brand of men's underwear at Male-HQ? Your correct guess could win you a FREE pair of Exponent undies. Leave your guesses here.    ;)

12011346_883203941729134_118270005633779

• 1 month later...

The forum is kinda quiet. Do you guys get turn on when you see a pair of worn underwear left behind on the gym locker room bench or in army bunk by some cute hunky guy? Will you take the chance and sniff it.

Depends on what type of underwear. If its S size thong or gstring, definitely I will sniff it.

Well I get turned on by wearing my Addicted jockstraps and my AC bikini briefs. Sometimes when I work out shirtless downstairs at the fitness corner, can see the bikini brief waistband and some guys working out together will keep looking lol. Obviously I can see them from my window and I'll go down to join them in sweaty dips and pull ups and push ups only if I like their face or bod la. It's all erotic.

Random thoughts on an underwear thread.

Enjoy our special offer of 25% off every purchase of two or more TOOT underwear / swimwear in-store & online. Online customers please use discount code TOOT25 at check-out. Valid till Nov 30 only.

Stand a chance also to win a free made-in-USA Evolution Man Lip Balm with SPF15 protection in our Nov Giveaway, exclusively for BW members. Simply tell us which is your favorite grooming product at Male-HQ and why.   ^_^

12182919_897528176963377_128504394773907

Edited by Male-HQ

I am basically a brief guy. I am not sure if this is call Fetish as i like to go to sites like Ebay and AliExpress etc to see the types of underwear designs..

I am not into branded stuff so ordering online are those cheaper and more fanciful designs that is not available in the local market unless some bloggers bring in the same design to sell.

Most time, i buy them when i am feeling stressed. I have quite a bit now and so trying to stop my visits to those sites..haha.

I got the same fetish and it is extended to swim trunks and compression running tights too. Care for some exchange at some time? Add me at line: <contact removed by mod> to liaise

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.