Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

8 hours ago, notd said:

Any decent guys up for some dinner session at SS2, PJ tonight? Will be in PJ till dinner time and am hoping to catch some congee.

Just looking to get to know someone decent over dinner, a friend or perhaps a long term relationship if its a chanced encounter. Am strictly not looking to hook up. Drop me a PM if you're keen, will check my inbox intermittently. Dinner time around 7~8pm. 

My stats, 26/M/KL, 181cm, 73 kg. Bottom to those of you who are concerned you might end up wasting time knowing someone whose of the same role as you. 

so did u find dinner mate?

7 minutes ago, UltramanEX said:

Was he hafu? Because I have seen you exclusively looking for mixed or Pan- asian guys. Don’t often see people use the word pan-asian. 

It was a she and a close friend of mine lol. And yes, I am looking for mixed, pan-asian guys atm. Can't deal with Malaysian Chinese guys, haven't met any decent ones over the past two years. Seems like everyone's a little too guarded and wants the other party to fork out effort and what not. Perhaps it's high time I admit the fact that the Malaysian gay scene isn't quite for me either. 

Still, I am open to meeting decent local guys, or even straight guys who are willing to date guys for a relationship.

8 hours ago, notd said:

It was a she and a close friend of mine lol. And yes, I am looking for mixed, pan-asian guys atm. Can't deal with Malaysian Chinese guys, haven't met any decent ones over the past two years. Seems like everyone's a little too guarded and wants the other party to fork out effort and what not. Perhaps it's high time I admit the fact that the Malaysian gay scene isn't quite for me either. 

Still, I am open to meeting decent local guys, or even straight guys who are willing to date guys for a relationship.

Too guarded cos STD (esp HIV among gays) figure is  alarming???... Lol 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

anyone near to Pavilion Bukit Bintang to meet now? 33 chinese 176 68, top here, not bad looking. Seeking for someone to blow me or mutual blowjob No sissy, no stocky, no chub thanks and no older than age 45. Must be pleasant looking. Thank you

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic