Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

28 minutes ago, UltramanEX said:

It’s Friday! I have a confession haha! I always have this fantasy to hook up with a Malay top...make them so horny and cum for me before they go for Friday prayers..I know I’m so bad right? But damn I can’t help to find it so hot and arousing...

Notty boi arrr... 😅 Yar, nice fantasiesss been cumming by hot abg2 malay in melayu dress. So 1 in a lifetime hotty fantasy right? Wat a dreammmm... 😍🥰

54 minutes ago, CummySeeker said:

Notty boi arrr... 😅 Yar, nice fantasiesss been cumming by hot abg2 malay in melayu dress. So 1 in a lifetime hotty fantasy right? Wat a dreammmm... 😍🥰

You mean you have been getting cum from the Malay abangs? So lucky!! I really like their tan skin. Especially when they haven’t cum in a long time or after fasting..their cum is so thick and creamy...on their olive tan skin..omg when they are breathing heavily recovering from the orgasm I want to like it all clean while they watch and helpless letting me eat all his seeds...

Just now, UltramanEX said:

You mean you have been getting cum from the Malay abangs? So lucky!! I really like their tan skin. Especially when they haven’t cum in a long time or after fasting..their cum is so thick and creamy...on their olive tan skin..omg when they are breathing heavily recovering from the orgasm I want to like it all clean while they watch and helpless letting me eat all his seeds...

Nice..... Eat mine! Hehe

4 hours ago, UltramanEX said:

Aiyoyo... very noty2 boi... 🤤😁

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic