Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

On 11/17/2019 at 11:21 AM, immanudist said:

Looking for regular handjob only buddy.. prefer receiving and Chinese. I am Chinese 175/55 28yo.. like to get forced stripped

Interesting... Lol

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Confession time!

Yesterday I went to the gym. It was my chest and arms day. After my shower when I was about to leave I bumped into Fiz. He was a guy I matched on tinder whom I had fun in the gym for the first time in June I think. After that we kinda lost contact because he never really actively chat with me. I have bumped into him a few time but just wink and say hi or when I was about to leave.

Yesterday I decided to walk back to the locker room and pretend to chat like ‘how are you?’ Then I took out my phone and typed on my notes ‘want to get sucked?’ He looked at me with his big eyes. 

I got a locker and took off my clothes again and took my okamoto 0.01 condom and went to the cubicle and he followed. Gosh I kissed him and touched all his muscle. Those who followed remember I said I was craving for a Malay abang? He was what I craved for. Thick muscular chest, thick eye brows, pointy nipples, nice but not too defined abs, strong arms and manly smell...

as I was going all over his body I sniff his ears while giving him a handjob I whisper to his ears and said I missed him....

to be continued 

2 hours ago, UltramanEX said:

Confession time!

Yesterday I went to the gym. It was my chest and arms day. After my shower when I was about to leave I bumped into Fiz. He was a guy I matched on tinder whom I had fun in the gym for the first time in June I think. After that we kinda lost contact because he never really actively chat with me. I have bumped into him a few time but just wink and say hi or when I was about to leave.

Yesterday I decided to walk back to the locker room and pretend to chat like ‘how are you?’ Then I took out my phone and typed on my notes ‘want to get sucked?’ He looked at me with his big eyes. 

I got a locker and took off my clothes again and took my okamoto 0.01 condom and went to the cubicle and he followed. Gosh I kissed him and touched all his muscle. Those who followed remember I said I was craving for a Malay abang? He was what I craved for. Thick muscular chest, thick eye brows, pointy nipples, nice but not too defined abs, strong arms and manly smell...

as I was going all over his body I sniff his ears while giving him a handjob I whisper to his ears and said I missed him....

to be continued 

Nice... Again, noty arrr, alweys lucky... to be conty...nude?...😅😍

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic