Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Upm malay student here bottom and up for lite fun and more. Rare have heavy sex so quite tight down there. Stat is 22//170/67. Str8 act and discrete and prefer the same. Slim fit and active guys are highly welcome. Love giving blowjob and edging and handjob. Friends are also fine. Never been with chinese so yeah but looking forward to it. Indian guys are open to change my view so come try. Add me on michat : gunandroses97

5 minutes ago, UltramanEX said:

Not sure if user is serious. Sent pm only replied yes I want it or something like that but when you asked where and when he won’t reply anymore. Maybe busy but hope others will take this experience as reference :) happy weekend!

This is same for people in gay apps from grindr/blued.

Malaysia gay guy is weird.  Sometimes Trigger the invitation but then missing in action.Selfish person. 

Not sure if he is shy or worry when seeing each other or regret you might not be the right person when meet. 

Anyway, instant fun especially in public area is weird for me. 

** Only my personal opinion.  

6 hours ago, UltramanEX said:

Not sure if user is serious. Sent pm only replied yes I want it or something like that but when you asked where and when he won’t reply anymore. Maybe busy but hope others will take this experience as reference :) happy weekend!

Honestly you do not understand people who has life beyond the forum. Think before you bring it to public:
1. Does the forum gives me alert like messenging app for your messages?

2. Did I promise to meet you?
3. It was a simple yes or no question i answered.

So please i too would like you to take this as a learning experience and hearing my side of the story before making a public complaint. Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Kelanajuz said:

Honestly you do not understand people who has life beyond the forum. Think before you bring it to public:
1. Does the forum gives me alert like messenging app for your messages?

2. Did I promise to meet you?
3. It was a simple yes or no question i answered.

So please i too would like you to take this as a learning experience and hearing my side of the story before making a public complaint. Thank you!

This isn’t a complaint lol. I will let the reader make their decisions :) 

But thank you for your time typing all these :D which you didn’t do from the beginning lol weird huh?

7 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

This is same for people in gay apps from grindr/blued.

Malaysia gay guy is weird.  Sometimes Trigger the invitation but then missing in action.Selfish person. 

Not sure if he is shy or worry when seeing each other or regret you might not be the right person when meet. 

Anyway, instant fun especially in public area is weird for me. 

** Only my personal opinion.  

Totally agree then type a long message to justify the action. Why didn’t take time when replying the person? Bro we are on the same page :)

2 hours ago, UltramanEX said:

This isn’t a complaint lol. I will let the reader make their decisions :) 

But thank you for your time typing all these :D which you didn’t do from the beginning lol weird huh?

Why do you even need users opinion???

It is between you and I. So weird...

It’s like you think you are living in a reality TV series.

And you’re welcome, it is a pleasure to reply to illogical comments.

15 hours ago, Danieldan said:

Upm malay student here bottom and up for lite fun and more. Rare have heavy sex so quite tight down there. Stat is 22//170/67. Str8 act and discrete and prefer the same. Slim fit and active guys are highly welcome. Love giving blowjob and edging and handjob. Friends are also fine. Never been with chinese so yeah but looking forward to it. Indian guys are open to change my view so come try. Add me on michat : gunandroses97

Reposting this haha. Come. Im keen to suck.

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic