Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

5 hours ago, Terence550 said:

mines convention centre

big bad wolf exhibitions sales

in men toilet near entrance.

saw a guy in next cubicle mastubating. long dick. 

i has semi hard on seing him hj for 15 mins.

Aiyoo... sempat lagi intai ha... why not join him sebelah, must be viral dat port after dis... 🤣😍

7 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

Any old man horny right now? Wanna suck mature hard dicks. Must be clean and std free! Let me taste your mature meat. Married man better!!!

Not many will declare their true “cleanliness". 

Be safe

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

1 hour ago, ToughGuy said:

Not many will declare their true “cleanliness". 

Be safe

Yes .. such naivety is astounding! As if everyone knows their status from dozens of STDs and if they would ever declare themselves dirty! Like shitting in a toilet and then ask if there are any germs there! Lol

7 minutes ago, KIMC said:

Yes .. such naivety is astounding! As if everyone knows their status from dozens of STDs and if they would ever declare themselves dirty! Like shitting in a toilet and then ask if there are any germs there! Lol

Well said... This is why I don't cruise public toilets

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

8 minutes ago, KIMC said:

Public toilet is the dirtiest place in term of  cleanliness. bacteria or germ  all over the place and  some  slots even smells  like shit because there are shits there.

If  someone like fun, would rather suggest sauna place. KakikU/otot2 is a nice and recommended place. Cleanliness is quite good.  

Otot2 is the best among all the sauna place. Jacuzzi is big and comfortable. 

Only thing is you have to pay.

** no offence just my personal thoughts. 

43 minutes ago, nabalu99 said:

Public toilet is the dirtiest place in term of  cleanliness. bacteria or germ  all over the place and  some  slots even smells  like shit because there are shits there.

If  someone like fun, would rather suggest sauna place. KakikU/otot2 is a nice and recommended place. Cleanliness is quite good.  

Otot2 is the best among all the sauna place. Jacuzzi is big and comfortable. 

Only thing is you have to pay.

** no offence just my personal thoughts. 

It may look clean but there’s cum and body fluids everywhere. Also the temperature is perfect for viruses and bacteria to breed. If you have a cut or even a graze on your feet or body, you will get infected very easily. This is from a medical point of view. Like everything else, know the risks and decide accordingly. 

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic