Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

1 hour ago, UltramanEX said:

So....was really horny at work and found a white guy from San Francisco staying at a hotel nearby my office. I told him I’m super horny at work and he said he is the same and he hasn’t cum in five days. So I went to his hotel and we fucked during my lunch break. 

I really enjoy giving heads so I make him lie down and watch me sucking his hard cock. Too bad he is cut - American usually are cut. He is 39 years old so even higher chance he is cut. Maybe the younger Americans aren’t cut not. So I suck and deep throat him for like 15 minutes and he kept moaning because it was so good..then he couldn’t hold it and said he will cum but he flipped me over and whisper in my ear that he want to fuck me...

He has a nice and thick mushroom head and the moment he went inside me he moan out loud and looked at me in the eye and said it’s tight he loves it. Then he looked up to the ceiling as he continue to go deeper.

It felt so nice to be fucked again that he fucked until I cum...it’s so good to cum while the top is still hard and fucking my hole...I think because I was cumming and when I cum my anal muscle contract and made my higher even tighter and I like to move up and down so he felt the grab of my ass and he moan so loud...and I know he came inside me already..no worries it’s with condom hahaha!! His load was so much and so thick inside the condom..I’m getting hard again typing this..

We showered together. Since I have a bit more time we chatted a bit and we even talked about some politics like friends. We want to talk more but I had to go back to work. We hugged and I said bye and if he wants to fuck again tonight.

Now I’m sitting here typing this to share with you guys while feeling my anal hole slowly contracting and back to normal tightness..but I’m horny again **blushing**

Hows everyone doing??!

Nice.

what apps you used? Lol

On 12/27/2019 at 2:54 PM, UltramanEX said:

So....was really horny at work and found a white guy from San Francisco staying at a hotel nearby my office. I told him I’m super horny at work and he said he is the same and he hasn’t cum in five days. So I went to his hotel and we fucked during my lunch break. 

I really enjoy giving heads so I make him lie down and watch me sucking his hard cock. Too bad he is cut - American usually are cut. He is 39 years old so even higher chance he is cut. Maybe the younger Americans aren’t cut not. So I suck and deep throat him for like 15 minutes and he kept moaning because it was so good..then he couldn’t hold it and said he will cum but he flipped me over and whisper in my ear that he want to fuck me...

He has a nice and thick mushroom head and the moment he went inside me he moan out loud and looked at me in the eye and said it’s tight he loves it. Then he looked up to the ceiling as he continue to go deeper.

It felt so nice to be fucked again that he fucked until I cum...it’s so good to cum while the top is still hard and fucking my hole...I think because I was cumming and when I cum my anal muscle contract and made my higher even tighter and I like to move up and down so he felt the grab of my ass and he moan so loud...and I know he came inside me already..no worries it’s with condom hahaha!! His load was so much and so thick inside the condom..I’m getting hard again typing this..

We showered together. Since I have a bit more time we chatted a bit and we even talked about some politics like friends. We want to talk more but I had to go back to work. We hugged and I said bye and if he wants to fuck again tonight.

Now I’m sitting here typing this to share with you guys while feeling my anal hole slowly contracting and back to normal tightness..but I’m horny again **blushing**

Hows everyone doing??!

Me? Fine... Wah! Another hot experience, hopefully sharing more fantasiesss story like dis, sure evryone cumming while reading dis... Aiyooo... 😂😘👌

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic