Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

1 minute ago, notd said:

Any takers for dinner around Mont Kiara/PJ area after 9-ish?

How nice to chat, eat and exchange notes... But too far and late... Tomorrow, long tough day for me...sob, sob

Hope you find someone to partner you for dinner.

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

1 minute ago, ToughGuy said:

How nice to chat, eat and exchange notes... But too far and late... Tomorrow, long tough day for me...sob, sob

Hope you find someone to partner you for dinner.

The next time you buy a property, get one in PJ instead 

36 minutes ago, UltramanEX said:

Time to change tinder profile 😏 you are starting to accept chinese guys!

I don’t think I’ve ever said I don’t like Chinese guys, only that I prefer hapas or mixed 😂. Having dated countless Chinese guys, I’ve grown tired of the courtship because Chinese gay men play games all the time. That said, if I was ever going to date one, I’d make damn well sure they’re English-ed decent Chinese guys and not lalabengs or Chinese-ed guys tryna be sophisticated 😂.

38 minutes ago, grit said:

anyone up for fun? will host at my place in mont kiara . 

malay 170 27 60 leantoned here . 

i wanna suck dick & nipples, & perhaps rim a nice clean ass   

line: grit9207

Wow!!!

Just now, SubMan said:

Especially when its a Saturday and there is football to watch!

LOL

Football???

I am not into Sports gambling 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, notd said:

I don’t think I’ve ever said I don’t like Chinese guys, only that I prefer hapas or mixed 😂. Having dated countless Chinese guys, I’ve grown tired of the courtship because Chinese gay men play games all the time. That said, if I was ever going to date one, I’d make damn well sure they’re English-ed decent Chinese guys and not lalabengs or Chinese-ed guys tryna be sophisticated 😂.

Being a TCK, mixed kid, growing up in the West and East, I think regardless the ethnicities, if one chose to play games, they would. I have dated sincere Chinese-ed guys but also dated superficial English-ed guys 😂 

Being said, saying you ‘prefer’ something actually would stop the good ones from trying to get to know you. 

2 minutes ago, UltramanEX said:

Being a TCK, mixed kid, growing up in the West and East, I think regardless the ethnicities, if one chose to play games, they would. I have dated sincere Chinese-ed guys but also dated superficial English-ed guys 😂 

Being said, saying you ‘prefer’ something actually would stop the good ones from trying to get to know you. 

Very well said...always have the Good, Bad and Ugly in every ethnic group/community/race/skin color

3 hours ago, UltramanEX said:

I honestly don't mind, haven't met any quality Chinese dudes yet 😂. You are absolutely right that it happens regardless of ethnicity and it's not nice of me to generalize based on ethnicity, being Chinese myself. Perhaps I have ran into far too many Chinese guys who do carry themselves in that manner and thus, we shall see if a Chinese dude can prove me wrong someday. 

Edited by notd
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic